Getting ghosted by the emo princess, its fucking over

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
Cant cope. I need to grow some balls and fucking rope already. Im so fucking ugly and lame ill never have anyone :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 15309, n0rthface and 3 others
Rooster Teeth Smile GIF by Achievement Hunter

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
Was she your oneitis? You've been talking about her for a while now

Was she your oneitis? You've been talking about her for a while now
Yeah shes my current oneitis. I managed to get two half nudes from her and digital kisses and we have called several times and she said that im "different" i mean i couod be totally overreacting she is 100% ghosting me i can see shes been active and posting on her story but idk. I clearly am not special enough. My head is hurting my heartis acheing i get attatched way too fast over nothong im such a loser i just want to fucking kill myself and never deal with life again

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Manletmachine, ShowerMaxxing and stevielake
Yeah shes my current oneitis. I managed to get two half nudes from her and digital kisses and we have called several times and she said that im "different" i mean i couod be totally overreacting she is 100% ghosting me i can see shes been active and posting on her story but idk. I clearly am not special enough. My head is hurting my heartis acheing i get attatched way too fast over nothong im such a loser i just want to fucking kill myself and never deal with life again
Play some videogames or watch youtube, find a healthy cope. You're blackpilled so you should've already knew the most likely outcome. I'm here if you need to talk further just pm me

Last edited:
  • So Sad
what happened?

Play some videogames or watch youtube, find a healthy cope. You're blackpilled already so you should've already knew the most likely outcome. I'm here if you need to talk further just pm me
funny thing is op is actually a chad
he could be fucking almost any girl but he wants to live in 2008 with all his emo bs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 18372, stevielake and 1 other person
he could be fucking almost any girl but he wants to live in 2008 with all his emo bs
Im LTN

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and stevielake
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
you're the best looking user i've seen on this forum tbh
would be worshipped as a god in brazil
Clealy im ugly or this girl wouldnt treat me this way :feelsbadman:

Yeah, he's good looking but he's kinda non NT, but still very high functioning so it's not completely over for him.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and aBetterMii
F7u97Qn.png

• Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine and aBetterMii
On incels.is, a user named "Rhaast" is non-virgin yet remains.

You may have a chance to join...if you wish.

cut your losses and move on homie
and stop posting about her on here

• So Sad
cut your losses and move on homie
and stop posting about her on here
Buts shes everything. Her music taste is perfect, shes a 10 to me, shes hot without makeup, her voice is adorable, she is cutesy af, her body is ideal, she ticks every box 10x over shes a perfect emo princess :feelsbadman:

Buts shes everything. Her music taste is perfect, shes a 10 to me, shes hot without makeup, her voice is adorable, she is cutesy af, her body is ideal, she ticks every box 10x over shes a perfect emo princess :feelsbadman:
3.5 billion other bitches out there man, guarantee there's at least a thousand clones of her

• So Sad
Clealy im ugly or this girl wouldnt treat me this way :feelsbadman:
it's because of the distancepill. You have to meet soon after talking online or IT'S OVER.

it's because of the distancepill. You have to meet soon after talking online or IT'S OVER.
Yeah, it sucks, but who knows. Maybe i need to stay hopeful. I maybe am expecting too much, should just wait for her to come back to really try and care, but she made it sound like she really liekd me. I cant stand this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
Yeah, it sucks, but who knows. Maybe i need to stay hopeful. I maybe am expecting too much, should just wait for her to come back to really try and care, but she made it sound like she really liekd me. I cant stand this
Just don't break contact and u will be fine chad

• Love it
3.5 billion other bitches out there man, guarantee there's at least a thousand clones of her

Yes. Sadly, there are few clones of those with superior intellect.

• +1
She continues to ghost me even tho our last interaction was positive it seemed. I cant fucking take this shit i need to buy a gun and shoot myself in my stupid fucking head asap

My offer still stands. I can get nudes out of her for you I’m dead serious. I’m extremely successful at getting nudes from girls, I won’t romantically pursue her or anything (ew goths) just purely get her to show her naked body. As soon as I obtain her nudes I’ll send them to you and ghost her.

My offer still stands. I can get nudes out of her for you I’m dead serious. I’m extremely successful at getting nudes from girls, I won’t romantically pursue her or anything (ew goths) just purely get her to show her naked body. As soon as I obtain her nudes I’ll send them to you and ghost her.
I got some nudes from her thats not what matters i need her in my arms holding me close i need her to whisper in my ear that she loves me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
I got some nudes from her thats not what matters i need her in my arms holding me close i need her to whisper in my ear that she loves me
With that I can’t help son. Message me when you need help getting nudes from other foids.

• So Sad
You need to radically changed your behavior. You probably oozed desperation, which girls find extremely unattractive cause shows you’re a loser who has no hoes.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and volcelfatcel
u ar different cuz looks harmony and appeal but u ar such an npc for ur looks jfl

Over for emomaxxers :cry:

• So Sad