• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laske.7, Deleted member 5875, homesick and 13 others
Jfl he mogs me

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laske.7, Saltner, Deleted member 2012 and 3 others
This guy isnt even getting matches. How in world is some bat soup eating rice getting matches than>?

Attachments

• e5hI6uLBiR83CIovqVsn_2016_12_16.jpg
    e5hI6uLBiR83CIovqVsn_2016_12_16.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 216
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Chadelite, Deleted member 1707 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, Chadelite, CopingHard and 8 others

Attachments

• 20200212_150219.jpg
    20200212_150219.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 227
  • Screenshot_20200212-150237_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20200212-150237_Tinder.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 208
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Chadelite, Waveyboyo and 8 others
FUUCK I FEEL SO BAD FOR HIM I WOULD GO ER IF I WAS HIM

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ray and greenboat
JFL, we need someone to go undisputed on his ass? Tell him he should be posting on .co

• JFL
Reactions: Mayorga
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, Chadelite, EverythingMaxxer and 6 others
This guy isnt even getting matches. How in world is some bat soup eating rice getting matches than>?
It might come as a surprise, but people aren't stupid. You can see from miles away, that pic is so fake, not something a male model like him would use for tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Joyride and SixFootManlet
Still looks fake haha. Its obvious catfish
You think a girl thinks is 5 second is fake, they already swiped by then based on 'looks'. I live in chaddistan, there are many people who are on his level.

I got a lot of matches with burak on tinder Germany

Even Stacy's

I got a lot of matches with burak on tinder Germany

Even Stacy's
But half germany is turk. It is a turk import country. I live in netherland where turks are see as scum

I feel bad for him. I just can't bring myself to make fun of certain people, even if they're bluepilled. He is one of them. It's sad, really. He may never know the true reason that he lives life alone. He may always blame his "personality" or "style". Is it fair that we should hoard the secrets of the blackpill to ourselves, and let poor bastards like this suffer? It's probably for the best anyway, I doubt he could handle the truth.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 5292, brainded and 21 others
Telling this guy he’s not ugly should be considered a crime

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Chadelite, Deleted member 5258 and 7 others
Dude like common. Even when I was 13, I knew that looks are important even without knowing the blackpill.

This gook knows that it could be because of his looks or he is troll.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Dude like common. Even when I was 13, I knew that looks are important even without knowing the blackpill.

This gook knows that it could be because of his looks or he is troll.
Everyone knows this. He probably wanted advices tbh

You think a girl thinks is 5 second is fake, they already swiped by then based on 'looks'. I live in chaddistan, there are many people who are on his level.
you're truly an idiot if you can't see how obviously fake that looks. Then again you are Indian so it's not surprising.

20200212 213537

Giphy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: graycel, Uglybrazilian, karbo and 11 others
I feel bad for him. I just can't bring myself to make fun of certain people, even if they're bluepilled. He is one of them. It's sad, really. He may never know the true reason that he lives life alone. He may always blame his "personality" or "style". Is it fair that we should hoard the secrets of the blackpill to ourselves, and let poor bastards like this suffer? It's probably for the best anyway, I doubt he could handle the truth.

Honestly blackpill for many ppl means ropemaxxing. Esp. for weak low T soyboys. T and DHT is what prevents many -cels from roping, even when theres no hope.

With low T/DHT- its over, once blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 616 and SixFootManlet
I didnt use this pic
Fucking brutal.

Now change his name to Alejandro and say in his profile he's from a med country.
It might come as a surprise, but people aren't stupid. You can see from miles away, that pic is so fake, not something a male model like him would use for tinder.
And yet they always fall for white male model catfishes.

Just try Chadfishing with Chico's pics and you'll see what I'm saying.

• +1
Reactions: bankrolls
Theres no future for ethnics in the west, it used to be if you were lucky and your family manage to arrange a marriage with a foid of same ethnicity in the west. Before internet and all that.

Now even ethnic foids born in the west have demands, entitlement and expectations that an ethnic dude cant meet 9 out of 10 times.

Thats why selfhating gooks in asia will literally jump on anything thats white, even way below average white dude.

Cause the fact of the matter is, their potential children are unlikely to get worse with any white dude, vs a gook guy.

• +1
Reactions: Joyride
He has strong jaw good zygos eye area

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Ruby
get him on this forum

Most people aren't smart enough to accept the blackpill. Probably when turning 30 or thereabouts, or getting cheated on or whatever, then he will start understanding it slowly but surely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Most people aren't smart enough to accept the blackpill. Probably when turning 30 or thereabouts, or getting cheated on or whatever, then he will start understanding it slowly but surely.
At what age did you finally swallow the blackpill?

Tinder isnt just about looking good as in catfish posted above, but you gotta look NT and have a relatively interesting bio

• Woah
At what age did you finally swallow the blackpill?

Honestly its been gradual. I started slowly but surely understanding it around 2015-2016 which was age 24-25. A lot of things came together when I watched FaceandLMS videos around that time. I was on bodybuilding misc forums where blackpill thinking was developing, and a combination of my own theories, FaceandLMS videoes and bb.com misc forums that made me set camp permanently in blackpill land. Blackpill theory is still developing and there is yet a lot to understand, but the main tenants and basis of blackpill theory is imo set in stone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
Tinder isnt just about looking good as in catfish posted above, but you gotta look NT and have a relatively interesting bio

View attachment 265271
Why are you on this forum when you're getting more matches than the entire PSL community jfl 🤡

Jkjk I know everyone wants to improve but holy shit you're a SLAYYYYERRR

SmartSelect 20200210 111537 Firefox
SmartSelect 20200213 114414 Firefox

Giphy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 616
Why are you on this forum when you're getting more matches than the entire PSL community jfl 🤡

Jkjk I know everyone wants to improve but holy shit you're a SLAYYYYERRR
i like to learn and shitpost

• Hmm...
Bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
I wonder if he has roped by now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Just personalitymaxx

• +1
20200213_115321-jpg.png

• +1
how do you feel about it ?
i dont, i could give less of a shit about it tbh, or the girls in my matches, idk im pretty unfeeling these days, i dont respond to most of them because i cant be fucked tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 3043
He isn't even that ugly
Have seen worse

In a fair world he should get average Asian girls at least

And by saying average I mean literally all Asians look the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Greeicy and Deleted member 3043
i dont, i could give less of a shit about it tbh, or the girls in my matches, idk im pretty unfeeling these days, i dont respond to most of them because i cant be fucked tbh
i feel like no matter what our era is made to make us unhappy.
few Times a week i wished to never Come to life i knew before what it implies.
if i knew*

• +1
i feel like no matter what our era is made to make us unhappy.
few Times a week i wished to never Come to life i knew before what it implies.
if i knew*
I dont even really care about being happy anymore lol, but i get you

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
I dont even really care about being happy anymore lol, but i get you
do you have any purpose in life that you want to fulfill ?
the more i read on the so called blackpill, the more i'm empty inside.

• +1