“Getting hardly any matches on tinder. Advice?”

do you have any purpose in life that you want to fulfill ?
the more i read on the so called blackpill, the more i'm empty inside.
I want a family, so Im just gonna keep improving myself throughout my life to ensure that I am able to the best of my abilty provide for my future kids

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: paranakee, Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and .👽.
There's literally no sort of ascension if you look like this.
Not even I can help you or your gook maxilla.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, Deleted member 616 and sytyl
There's literally no sort of ascension if you look like this.
Not even I can help you or your gook maxilla.
a guy that looks like him is dating my last crush that I was afraid to talk to
:feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Ocelot and Deleted member 6873
Jesus christ, we truly aren't created equal

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
For us sociallystuntedcels
I am not even socially stunted I can talk to 7psl foids np but if I like a girl it is extraordinarily over even if she is 3psl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 6873
No fucking way jfl what?

I mean I've seen below average dudes get attention and GFs but somebody who looks like that?
Fuck I wish I was recessed and low T with a 10/10 personality

• JFL
Fucking canadian girls and their low standards lmao

but probably a betabuxx, Chinese motherfuckers have very rich parents

• JFL
I am not even socially stunted I can talk to 7psl foids np but if I like a girl it is extraordinarily over even if she is 3psl
I had same problem and then saw them with guys I mog to hell :feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
No fucking way jfl what?

I mean I've seen below average dudes get attention and GFs but somebody who looks like that?
Fuck I wish I was recessed and low T with a 10/10 personality

I didn't even care about girls until I saw her, thought I wasn't good enough to speak to her. Then I see a recessed chubby asian shorter than her always hanging out with her and coped thinking he is just a gay best friend but nope they are dating for years now it's sooooo over for me I will never find a girl I like again

Fucking canadian girls and their low standards lmao

but probably a betabuxx, Chinese motherfuckers have very rich parents
they were both engineering students, I fully stalked her, her dad is really rich it's not even betabux, just just be first theory

• So Sad
Reactions: Ocelot
I had same problem and then saw them with guys I mog to hell :feelswah::feelswah:
the type of girls I am into would be giga incels if they were male jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 6873
View attachment 633966
I didn't even care about girls until I saw her, thought I wasn't good enough to speak to her. Then I see a recessed chubby asian shorter than her always hanging out with her and coped thinking he is just a gay best friend but nope they are dating for years now it's sooooo over for me I will never find a girl I like again

they were both engineering students, I fully stalked her, her dad is really rich it's not even betabux, just just be first theory
my nigga its been years
and she is still your oneitus
its over

• JFL
my nigga its been years
and she is still your oneitus
its over
I am over her now tbh, my problem is finding a girl I like enough to be worth pursuing + wondering if I will freeze up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot and malignant
View attachment 633966

Girls with rich parents also date betabuxx for a secure future and bcz they want someone to spoil them just like their parents
She’s definitely cheating on her bf

• JFL
I am over her now tbh, my problem is finding a girl I like enough to be worth pursuing + wondering if I will freeze up
jfl what do you mean freeze up

• +1
Girls with rich parents also date betabuxx for a secure future and bcz they want someone to spoil them just like their parents
She’s definitely cheating on her bf
I hope she cheats on him jfl he doesn't deserve her

in all seriousness she fit my autistic criteria of being a shy/introverted/bookish nerd

jfl what do you mean freeze up
I am low t, I've only liked 3 girls my entire life.

I can go on dates rn speak to girls etc. be super nt have a good time. I'm worried that if I ever meet a girl I like that I will not be able to speak to them like I can to other girls, that I will revert back to how I was with that girl in particular.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ocelot, malignant and Deleted member 6873

in all seriousness she fit my autistic criteria of being a shy/introverted/bookish nerd

I can go on dates rn speak to girls etc. be super nt have a good time. I'm worried that if I ever meet a girl I like that I will not be able to speak to them like I can to other girls, that I will revert back to how I was with that girl in particular.
Inject t and hit her up, she’d cheat on him with you

• JFL

mogs me to absolute oblivion im the mf that cant ask for extra ketchup at the restaurant

• JFL
LEFORT 5 IS THE ONLY HIS CHANCE JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and malignant
View attachment 633966

I don't even know what to believe. On one hand there are countless examples of the blackpill online and that I've seen IRL, yet there are also counter-examples which defy all what the blackpill says.

I mean my ex and I liked each other and started talking for a year before I asked her out and bluepilled me thought she would be the love of my life, that I would spend the rest of my days with her (so many things I thought and did before are just pure cagefuel now that I look back at it), but she started acting all weird and the way she treated me would change so often. At the beginning she wouldn't even talk to anyone but me, but I acted like a simp and showered her with love (I mean, that was out of impulse, her being my first experience with a girl), and slowly she became more distant.

Broke up with her when I was told she flirted with a low inhib dude 2 inches shorter than me, and a solid 1 PSL point below me. Well, at least I took it as a learning experience.

• Woah
I don't even know what to believe. On one hand there are countless examples of the blackpill online and that I've seen IRL, yet there are also counter-examples which defy all what the blackpill says.

I mean my ex and I liked each other and started talking for a year before I asked her out and bluepilled me thought she would be the love of my life, that I would spend the rest of my days with her (so many things I thought and did before are just pure cagefuel now that I look back at it), but she started acting all weird and the way she treated me would change so often. At the beginning she wouldn't even talk to anyone but me, but I acted like a simp and showered her with love (I mean, that was out of impulse, her being my first experience with a girl), and slowly she became more distant.

Broke up with her when I was told she flirted with a low inhib dude 2 inches shorter than me, and a solid 1 PSL point below me. Well, at least I took it as a learning experience.
brutal I'm sorry that you had to experience that

As for what to believe, I choose to believe there's good girls out there and that the only way I'll feel good enough about myself to pursue them if I ever meet them is to be as good looking as possible. Looking better has made me feel way better about myself ngl, guys my age are becoming skinnyfat/norwooding/losing their looks so I'm motivated to not end up that way.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
brutal I'm sorry that you had to experience that

As for what to believe, I choose to believe there's good girls out there and that the only way I'll feel good enough about myself to pursue them if I ever meet them is to be as good looking as possible. Looking better has made me feel way better about myself ngl, guys my age are becoming skinnyfat/norwooding/losing their looks so I'm motivated to not end up that way.
Good mentality to keep, but I feel like, after that relationship and subsequent experiences with girls, I will have significant trouble finding a girl who I am not keen to avoid conversation with. At least in my school, all are attention whores with a pseudo-depressed mentality. Sure you know the type, constantly trying to act like they're so suicidal and sad and attempt to turn that into humour. Just annoying to be around in general. I hope that will change once I'm in uni.

• +1