Getting heightmogged and facemogged by younger people ruins my self confidence.

Blitz

Blitz

Broken
Hell, I'm fucking 17. I was out for some college stuff I had to do and a 16 year old 6'2 chad with a steel cutting chin and long blonde wavy hair approached a girl and literally said "What the fuck are you doing bitch". Looksmaxxing fuel tbh still can't do shit with my 6' almost manlet tier height but seeing that people like this exist somewhat makes me feel sad and sorry about myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Hell, I'm fucking 17. I was out for some college stuff I had to do and a 16 year old 6'2 chad with a steel cutting chin and long blonde wavy hair approached a girl and literally said "What the fuck are you doing bitch". Looksmaxxing fuel tbh still can't do shit with my 6' almost manlet tier height but seeing that people like this exist somewhat makes me feel sad and sorry about myself.
sounds like me when i was on cycle smh. i want my high-t back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and androidcel

Attractive people have privilege. This forum is about becoming the best looking version of yourself, and that doesn't mean it's always possible to reach that level of status.

• +1
My man, grow a beard and wear lifts, that alone will give you positive affirmation from strangers and will increase your confidence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, androidcel and Swagwaffle
My man, grow a beard and wear lifts, that alone will give you positive affirmation from strangers and will increase your confidence.
just terroristmaxx and heelsmaxx

• +1
IMO wearing lifts gets old . I did this in 7-8th grade then i noticed its just not worth it.

• +1
IMO wearing lifts gets old . I did this in 7-8th grade then i noticed its just not worth it.
they're really annoying and they also fuck your posture up, but they can greatly benefit you as a 5'9-5'11 man. Though in your case you're 6'4 turbomanlet so they'd just boost you to 5'7 normal manlet status
they're really annoying and they also fuck your posture up, but they can greatly benefit you as a 5'9-5'11 man. Though in your case you're 6'4 turbomanlet so they'd just boost you to 5'7 normal manlet status
5'4 I mean*

• +1

5'4 I mean*
turbo manlet. kek he uses turbo to height up

• +1
Yes, 183 cm/6ft.
lol at complaining about height. Just wear some type of boot fuck lifts they'll fuck up your back.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz