Getting heightmogged as a tall guy is worse than getting heighmogged as an average guy

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
I don’t know if that sounds retarded but I sometimes think getting heightmogged as a fairly tall guy like (6‘1-6‘3) is worse than getting heighmogged as an average height man.

The reason for that is that you just aren’t used to getting heighmogged so often so it’s even more brutal when it suddenly happens.
And in addition the most brutal thing is if your height is your only good physical trait and than some even taller tallfag heightmoggs you and steals that one thing which makes you confident

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, ALP, MEGA CHAD and 11 others
Getting heightmogged as a tall guy is like a guy driving a Ferrari pulling up next to you in a Lamborghini

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Aero, Mewton, ALP and 5 others
6'6 or death. You height mog 6'4 and 6'5 men and you will pretty much never run into someone taller than 6'6 in your life.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 3573, Prettyboy and 4 others
6'6 or death. You height mog 6'4 and 6'5 men and you will pretty much never run into someone taller than 6'6 in your life.
i wish i was fuckin 6’6 :ogre:

• WTF
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Getting heightmogged as a tall guy is like a guy driving a Ferrari pulling up next to you in a Lamborghini
Ngl it bothers my so much. When a shorter guy has a better face I can atleast cope with the fact I heightmog him but when getting heighmogged as 6‘3 guy with bad face is brutal

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: yirma19, Mewton, BrendioEEE and 3 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrendioEEE, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 11758
Ngl it bothers my so much. When a shorter guy has a better face I can atleast cope with the fact I heightmog him but when getting heighmogged as 6‘3 guy with bad face is brutal

Well unless you live in NL you should be good 👍🏼

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE and germanlooks
You'd need an above average dick too or you'd feel insecure

me at 6'1" with 5.5" is the equivalent of a 6'6" guy with 6" it's over
i thought 4 inches was the average?

this is very unsettling

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Basedprincess, BrendioEEE and 3 others
i thought 4 inches was the average?

this is very unsettling
some countries have an avg above 6 inch
take the incels out of the equation and you're left with 7.5-8 inch slayers tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrendioEEE and Baldingman1998
Yup. I’m 6’3 and fairly skinny (180lbs) so when I’m shopping with my girlfriend and a robust 6’5+ guy walks by us I can’t even look the nigga in the eye, its too brutal.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE and germanlooks
Well unless you live in NL you should be good 👍🏼
I live in Germany so my height is not extremely rare. I obv heightmog most men but my perception is probably flawed because two of my good friends are almost 200cm tall

• WTF
i disagree. its like when you drive a ferrari (being tall) and you meet a guy who owns a private jet (taller than you), the mog is not as brutal as if you had a VW instead of the ferrari:smonk:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 3828, BrendioEEE and 1 other person
i disagree. its like when you drive a ferrari (being tall) and you meet a guy who owns a private jet (taller than you), the mog is not as brutal as if you had a VW instead of the ferrari:smonk:
Yea I’m probably coping. It’s just brutal when you get mogged in your only good Feature. Also I have two friends who are almost 200cm tall so I get heighmogged every time I meet them:feelswhy:

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and BrendioEEE
It’s easier for you to cope since you mog most of the population. Also mog frequency is reduced

• Hmm...
It is more of a blow to your ego if you're a tall guy and you get height mogged by an even taller guy, imo. People below 6' get height mogged every day, so they get used to it. But people who're 6'3" rarely do, and once they do get height mogged, they can't handle it well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and germanlooks
Sure, I'm not used to be heightmogged as 6'4'' and feel uncomfortable when meet someone around my height, that doesn't happen too often though for my own good.