Getting heightmogged is ERfuel

Fallencel

Fallencel

Platinum
Joined
Aug 29, 2022
Posts
1,017
Reputation
821
Getting heightmogged is ERfuel I don’t care how good looking your face is being a manlet is a DEATH sentence especially when women are taller than you at that point are you even human if women are taller than you on average if I was any shorter than I am now I would be writing my manifesto right now tallfags refuse to appreciate their height man I’d kill to be 6’0
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13158
Not just height, overall size mogging
 
You can change your size but height is rigged from birth
No you can’t, frame is unchangeable and that’s the main factor in size.
Police Brutality
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
I’d rather be 6’0 with a bad frame then be 5’6 with a good frame
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13158 and LimaDummy
Muh height

Meanwhile JBs making tik tok edits for 5'9 Timothee Chalamet
 
Muh height

Meanwhile JBs making tik tok edits for 5'9 Timothee Chalamet
if you were under 5’7 you’d be written your incel manifesto right now
 

Similar threads

Gravitas
Replies
0
Views
15
Gravitas
Gravitas
Nyrо
Replies
14
Views
132
OgreGravital
OgreGravital
highcheekbones
Replies
2
Views
34
TrueAfghan
TrueAfghan
Romxnus753AC
Replies
87
Views
390
threadeffort
T
mangotimer
Replies
2
Views
47
mangotimer
mangotimer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top