Getting it over with

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
So, this week, I plan on “asking out” my twoitis to get it over with, but this time, ACTUALLY focus on myself and not women and looksmax. The last time with my former oneitis, things went awry. She supposedly has a boyfriend, but I want to get it out the way regardless. Cuz I’m high inhib, I’m gonna give her a folded paper that says this

“Hey, said name. I honestly think you’re very pretty and I want to get to know you more(not to be weird). If you’re not dating anyone, would you like to exchange numbers with me to talk as friends for now and see where that goes from there. If so, put your number down below, give this letter back to me, and I’ll put my number down, and give it back to you. If not, put no down below.

first of all, there is no such thing such at twoitis. Oneitis is ONE and only one for your whole life everything else is cope.

Cuz I’m high inhib, I’m gonna give her a folded paper that says this

“Hey, said name. I honestly think you’re very pretty and I want to get to know you more(not to be weird). If you’re not dating anyone, would you like to exchange numbers with me to talk as friends for now and see where that goes from there. If so, put your number down below, give this letter back to me, and I’ll put my number down, and give it back to you. If not, put no down below.

dude no, this is autistic af. be low inhib and ask her in person.

first of all, there is no such thing such at twoitis. Oneitis is ONE and only one for your whole life everything else is cope.

dude no, this is autistic af. be low inhib and ask her in person.
The only times she’s available is in the morning, which is too fucking loud to actually say anything. Unless I take her to a quieter space.
Art class, which is a definite no.
Lunch, no
And after school, but my bus is on the other side where her bus is, so I’d probably have to speed up what I’m saying.
The only times she’s available is in the morning, which is too fucking loud to actually say anything. Unless I take her to a quieter space.
Art class, which is a definite no.
Lunch, no
And after school, but my bus is on the other side where her bus is, so I’d probably have to speed up what I’m saying.
And also, someone said your second oneitis is a twoitis.

The only times she’s available is in the morning, which is too fucking loud to actually say anything.

dude, be loud ffs, you have nothing to lose. i asked out my oneitis on the bus in front of everyone

And also, someone said your second oneitis is a twoitis.

if you get a 2nd one then the first wasn't that important. oneitis is that girl that drains your serotonin making it impossible to have feelings for other girls

dude, be loud ffs, you have nothing to lose. i asked out my oneitis on the bus in front of everyone

if you get a 2nd one then the first wasn't that important. oneitis is that girl that drains your serotonin making it impossible to have feelings for other girls
For some reason, I kinda wanna make asking her out a big deal, as I been contemplating it for so long.