getting lean at 16

I

Idkidkidkidk

Iron
so im trying to loose weight right now im 16 and i think i can still get a bit taller but ive heard that if i eat to little i will stunt my growth should i just eat in a smaller deficit with more nutritious food or is being in a deficit going to stunt my growth no matter what?

Get lean with a small deficit and do cardio while lifting. You dont wanna be a fatass in your prime teen years, you wanna be lean

• +1
Reactions: N1666
alright thank you ive lost some weight and bloating just by cutting out shit foods and sugar. do you think i should work legs because my friends who were into the gym and did heavy weight squats and leg workouts seem to have stayed short

alright thank you ive lost some weight and bloating just by cutting out shit foods and sugar. do you think i should work legs because my friends who were into the gym and did heavy weight squats and leg workouts seem to have stayed short
yes work your legs just do ego lift on exercises like sqauts

check your BMI, if you're not overweight or obese, don't cut.

same predicament im in
i want to be lean so bad but im manlet and i dont want to stunt even a cm of growth i can get

o

ohhh i said i came to rabat in 2022
ohh, so what city are you from originally? rabat is probably the only non 3rd world city in morocco because king lives there. rest is all shit except tanger and tetouan

i'm from beni mellal near the mountains bcs the other part of the city is arab ig

I understand darija (and speak fluently) when someone speaks to me but those internet mamblings are always a pain in the ass to understand :lul::lul: @MaghrebGator
"No i came to Rbat in 2022" is what he said

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza