Getting Lean

Cozmo

Cozmo

Iron
I am 17, 6'2, and around 204 lbs last time i measured. How can I loose weight naturally without my parents thinking I am going insane. My dad works in the medical field too so I don't think i would be able to ship drugs or like steroid to my house without worrying them

Image3
Image2

• +1
Reactions: N1666
that’s the low and slow trust the process method is there anything faster
There’s no fast and sustainable way to get lean. Getting lean is a marathon and not a sprint. You won’t lose fat unless you are in a calorie deficit, it’s as simple as that

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, sickdawgie and NZb6Air
There’s no fast and sustainable way to get lean. Getting lean is a marathon and not a sprint. You won’t lose fat unless you are in a calorie deficit, it’s as simple as that
Ik that but like is there other methods like sodium flush that get you lean fast for like pictures

Ik that but like is there other methods like sodium flush that get you lean fast for like pictures
get lean for real, you cant fraud that. Sodium flush:geek: bro what do you think this is, you stop eating salt and suddenly you magically receive bones? No, eat less and move more so you actually get healthy and look better. Don't be a fatty, that simple :lul:

Build some muscle, eat enough protein, no processed bs, be active