Getting Lighter Eyes

Retard #1, retard #2
Tyson Beckford still mogs this dude with light eyes
IMG 6214
IMG 7115

Yes but right takes appeal EASILY
This is the problem with a lot of you people here. Let’s be realistic, most women would choose Beckford. He was literally stopped so many times on the street and asked to be a model.

Cherrypicked pictures , most black people look better with ligther eyes
Cherrypicked is such a cope. Show me a black person with light eyes that mogs Tyson Beckford.

Cherrypicked is such a cope. Show me a black person with light eyes that mogs Tyson Beckford.
?? This is basic knowledge, im not gonna discuss this further, i won

• +1
Reactions: meowingtwentyfour7
?? This is basic knowledge, im not gonna discuss this further, i won
you couldn’t even find someone who mogs Tyson. You didn’t win

Dnrd get contacts, there are millions of people who prefer contacts over glasses and don't complain
Unless they're prescription grade contact lenses, one can't wear them often. It'll mess with your eyes (not your vision but like it's structure)
Plus, you never want to look like you're frauding. When you're wearing contacts, most of the time, everyone knows.

It can cause "overwear syndrome".

• +1
Reactions: meowingtwentyfour7 and Shkreliii
cope, if you have a shit eye area colored eyes ain't changing that.
This is true. Eye color is much more of a bonus feature than a required feature like forward growth, proper facial muscle size, proper bodyfat percentage, etc.

• +1
Reactions: meowingtwentyfour7
“It is possible that prostaglandin induced iris pigmentation may be the final pathway of the maintenance of iris pigmentation by endogenous catecholamines.”
Isn't adrenaline (a catecholamine) used in eye lightening attempts by Nazi Scientists back in Nazi Germany?

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
never heard of raw carnivore make you eyes ligther

Idk how that even work (probably the same things will happend if you go raw vegan mode)

But try it and report the resultsn
Wait so basically just not eating at all is fine too but it’s easier to just eat but eat vegan since it’s nearly the same thing as being in starvation? Also if you were to do this and ur eyes and hair were to lose pigment wouldn’t it all come back once u decide to eat properly again? Since your body would go back to it’s original state and giving the iris and hair pigment wouldn’t be a waste anymore

Isn't adrenaline (a catecholamine) used in eye lightening attempts by Nazi Scientists back in Nazi Germany?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
(NOTE THIS IS NOT AN INSTRUCTION SO IF YOU’RE LOOKING ON HOW TO GET LIGHTER EYES THERE ARE BETTER THREADS AND POSTS AND @ElBastardo pretty sure thats his user HAS AN ELABORATE TUTORIAL ON HOW TO GET LIGHTER EYES)

So i’ve always wanted to get lighter eyes as it would boost my confidence and my general perception of myself by a lot and I feel like lighter eyes are more attractive atleast for me personally I see myself getting more attracted to girls with lighter eyes and tend to find dudes with lighter eyes generally better looking (in the least gay way possible).

I’ve done my research outside of .org (obviously 💀) and found out that brown eyes are just blue or green eyes (in the most simple way said) that are pigmented. Nearly the same thing with skin duo to the sun our eyes are more pigmented or just environmental situations that cause pigment increase in our eyes and I also think that’s the reason babies born with lighter eyes, their eyes tend to get darker or if their genetics don’t have fast pigment turnover or whatever their eyes stay light. Also maybe you’ve noticed this in your day to day life where if you stay home more often than not your eyes may appear lighter than if u get out in the sun and theres numerous videos that test this phenomenon and i’ve seen a specific one where a woman goes outside in the sun with one eye covered. Her original eye color inside was a very light shade of blue and when she stepped in the sun her eyes turned a lot darker.

I’ve dug into this “eye brightening” thing more and found out there are people that have cases where they eye changed color COMPLETELY without any specific reason and one side was duo to dietary changes such as going from a regular diet to a vegan one and the other one was because of aging. Our eyes lose melanin the same way our hair does when we age, and I think by speeding this process up we have a way to LOSE the melanin in our eyes.

Please correct me if I said dumb shit I wrote this with little time and once again this isn’t a tutorial and all the sources I used you can find by simply searching “does diet affect eyes color” “how to lose melanin in iris”.
@ElBastardo can U link that thread pls

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dicktator
(NOTE THIS IS NOT AN INSTRUCTION SO IF YOU’RE LOOKING ON HOW TO GET LIGHTER EYES THERE ARE BETTER THREADS AND POSTS AND @ElBastardo pretty sure thats his user HAS AN ELABORATE TUTORIAL ON HOW TO GET LIGHTER EYES)

So i’ve always wanted to get lighter eyes as it would boost my confidence and my general perception of myself by a lot and I feel like lighter eyes are more attractive atleast for me personally I see myself getting more attracted to girls with lighter eyes and tend to find dudes with lighter eyes generally better looking (in the least gay way possible).

I’ve done my research outside of .org (obviously 💀) and found out that brown eyes are just blue or green eyes (in the most simple way said) that are pigmented. Nearly the same thing with skin duo to the sun our eyes are more pigmented or just environmental situations that cause pigment increase in our eyes and I also think that’s the reason babies born with lighter eyes, their eyes tend to get darker or if their genetics don’t have fast pigment turnover or whatever their eyes stay light. Also maybe you’ve noticed this in your day to day life where if you stay home more often than not your eyes may appear lighter than if u get out in the sun and theres numerous videos that test this phenomenon and i’ve seen a specific one where a woman goes outside in the sun with one eye covered. Her original eye color inside was a very light shade of blue and when she stepped in the sun her eyes turned a lot darker.

I’ve dug into this “eye brightening” thing more and found out there are people that have cases where they eye changed color COMPLETELY without any specific reason and one side was duo to dietary changes such as going from a regular diet to a vegan one and the other one was because of aging. Our eyes lose melanin the same way our hair does when we age, and I think by speeding this process up we have a way to LOSE the melanin in our eyes.

Please correct me if I said dumb shit I wrote this with little time and once again this isn’t a tutorial and all the sources I used you can find by simply searching “does diet affect eyes color” “how to lose melanin in iris”.
dnr just sungaze tbh worked for that one incel

Hey, I'm in the exact same situation as you and am going to start lightening my eyes; My mom has green eyes and my eyes appear green/hazel in the sun. My brother has my eyes, but slightly greener and he constantly gets compliments. My eyes are very light brown and I'm aiming for hazel.