Getting Lighter Eyes

M

meowingtwentyfour7

Iron
(NOTE THIS IS NOT AN INSTRUCTION SO IF YOU’RE LOOKING ON HOW TO GET LIGHTER EYES THERE ARE BETTER THREADS AND POSTS AND @ElBastardo pretty sure thats his user HAS AN ELABORATE TUTORIAL ON HOW TO GET LIGHTER EYES)

So i’ve always wanted to get lighter eyes as it would boost my confidence and my general perception of myself by a lot and I feel like lighter eyes are more attractive atleast for me personally I see myself getting more attracted to girls with lighter eyes and tend to find dudes with lighter eyes generally better looking (in the least gay way possible).

I’ve done my research outside of .org (obviously 💀) and found out that brown eyes are just blue or green eyes (in the most simple way said) that are pigmented. Nearly the same thing with skin duo to the sun our eyes are more pigmented or just environmental situations that cause pigment increase in our eyes and I also think that’s the reason babies born with lighter eyes, their eyes tend to get darker or if their genetics don’t have fast pigment turnover or whatever their eyes stay light. Also maybe you’ve noticed this in your day to day life where if you stay home more often than not your eyes may appear lighter than if u get out in the sun and theres numerous videos that test this phenomenon and i’ve seen a specific one where a woman goes outside in the sun with one eye covered. Her original eye color inside was a very light shade of blue and when she stepped in the sun her eyes turned a lot darker.

I’ve dug into this “eye brightening” thing more and found out there are people that have cases where they eye changed color COMPLETELY without any specific reason and one side was duo to dietary changes such as going from a regular diet to a vegan one and the other one was because of aging. Our eyes lose melanin the same way our hair does when we age, and I think by speeding this process up we have a way to LOSE the melanin in our eyes.

Please correct me if I said dumb shit I wrote this with little time and once again this isn’t a tutorial and all the sources I used you can find by simply searching “does diet affect eyes color” “how to lose melanin in iris”.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: WALLSTcel, Sushifart, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
Also the reason for eye color change because of going vegan is because of less beta carotene consumption something along those lines

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and BrahminBoss
Dnrd get contacts, there are millions of people who prefer contacts over glasses and don't complain

• +1
Reactions: zura, Egyptianmogger, m0ss26 and 2 others
Not a single molecule

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and vector
contacts r like make up
Every Hollywood actor and model u see is wearing makeup. Hell even most of the so called “forum chads” are. Keep spamming pineapple juice

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Sushifart, nigkook and 2 others
contacts r like make up
Bro theoretically if we throw ourselves infront of a bus theres a very big chance our maxilla can benefit and get forward grown by atleast 5 cm.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, mike21, Kristin and 1 other person
Every Hollywood actor and model u see is wearing makeup. Hell even most of the so called “forum chads” are. Keep spamming pineapple juice
natural a10 eyes or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnuzs and Youㅤ
Also the reason for eye color change because of going vegan is because of less beta carotene consumption something along those lines
If anything, vegans would consume more beta carotene on average.

Perhaps it’s a nutrient deficiency inhibiting the production of melanin in the eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, wsada, Allornothing and 1 other person
Why do faggots like you never get to the point and spew bs, You could've finished your point within 4 lines but chose to write 24, Also use some common sense and don't fuck with your eyes, If you go blind it's quite literally OVER<, I'D RATHER BE DEFORMED THAN BLIND

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: flxsh, Dicktator and shalomnigga
Why do faggots like you never get to the point and spew bs, You could've finished your point within 4 lines but chose to write 24, Also use some common sense and don't fuck with your eyes, If you go blind it's quite literally OVER<, I'D RATHER BE DEFORMED THAN BLIND
there are non invasive ways to reduce melanin retard one is aging

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Yeah ive looked into eye drops but the problem is there aren’t any long term studies done on this so for all we know it could be the same shit as cigarettes back in the days
This isn’t the lighteyez kind of thing where the drops are intended to lighten the eyes, this is levobunolol, which was used to treat glaucoma

@BrahminBoss

So low PUFA and aspirin might lighten eyes?

“It is possible that prostaglandin induced iris pigmentation may be the final pathway of the maintenance of iris pigmentation by endogenous catecholamines.”

“Relatively low catecholamine levels may result in low prostaglandin levels and hence hypopigmentation, an effect which may be reversed by administration of latanoprost eye drops.“

• +1
Reactions: meowingtwentyfour7
This isn’t the lighteyez kind of thing where the drops are intended to lighten the eyes, this is levobunolol, which was used to treat glaucoma

@BrahminBoss

“It is possible that prostaglandin induced iris pigmentation may be the final pathway of the maintenance of iris pigmentation by endogenous catecholamines.”

“Relatively low catecholamine levels may result in low prostaglandin levels and hence hypopigmentation, an effect which may be reversed by administration of latanoprost eye drops.“
Elbastardo had a tutorial specifically for making these eyedrops at home but that would be unsterile as fuck so I think these might be a perfect substitute then, but before that I might try to cut out meats for a while as hard as it might be

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ

@BrahminBoss

Those are talking about prostaglandin induced pigmentation. Topical Bimatoprost can darken eyes because it is primarily a prostaglandin analogue almost no one has accumulated that much prostaglandin in their iris without taking such topical chems. If someone has done so then they would have much bigger problems than eye colour. Contacts are legit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
Elbastardo had a tutorial specifically for making these eyedrops at home but that would be unsterile as fuck so I think these might be a perfect substitute then, but before that I might try to cut out meats for a while as hard as it might be
I would just go for laser depigmentation because this likely would take a while, then man in the article used the drops for 5 years,

• +1
"Also the reason for eye color change because of going vegan is because of less beta carotene consumption something along those lines"

I already told on elbastro thread why going raw vegan make you eye color get lighter, this is wrong

Last edited:
  • +1
Just buy the eye color serum, no need to make one

• +1
I would just go for laser depigmentation because this likely would take a while, then man in the article used the drops for 5 years,
Laser depigmentation make it more like greyish / blue, it make it weiiiird

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Dicktator and Youㅤ
So what's the best natural way guys!!

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
Laser depigmentation make it more like greyish / blue, it make it weiiiird
Yeah, but at least it works, whereas who knows if drops work. Based on the reviews, it seems if they do work, they don’t produce much effect

Yeah, but at least it works, whereas who knows if drops work. Based on the reviews, it seems if they do work, they don’t produce much effect
Hmhm only one way to see if its work!
Results look pretty good

Hmhm only one way to see if its work!
Results look pretty good
“results” posted are not only cherry-picked but lightingfrauded, plus they aren’t even verified.

You can find out if you like but considering the cost and amount of time you’ll spend putting drops in your eyes everyday, you might as well just pay for laser depigmentation

If ur gonna talk like this then start trying it right now but I doubt you will try it, and I doubt if you did you would get meaningful lightening

So a raw carnivore diet is the way to go? And either way the raw vegan helps leanmaxxing
never heard of raw carnivore make you eyes ligther

Idk how that even work (probably the same things will happend if you go raw vegan mode)

But try it and report the resultsn

This post is just cope. You cannot change your eye color unless you get laser surgery (which can blind you and even if it doesn’t it won’t give the same beauty as natural light eyes). Either wear contacts or learn to like your eye color lmao.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: caiolindo and Dicktator
All those male models you froth over wear make up btw.
I don’t care about makeup itself it isn’t necessarily bad but its fraud and so are contacts. I want legitimate lighter eyes and better coloring instead of shoving silicones in my eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
I don’t care about makeup itself it isn’t necessarily bad but it’s fraud and so are contacts. I want legitimate lighter eyes and better coloring instead of shoving silicones in my eyes.
Get the laser depigmentation.

never heard of raw carnivore make you eyes ligther

Idk how that even work (probably the same things will happend if you go raw vegan mode)

But try it and report the resultsn
Apparently someone mentioned an author in the thread doing a primal carnivore diet and saw results like lighter eyes but I doubt it since vitamine D increases melanin production atleast i’ve seen someone set that correlation and it would be logical for a vitamine D poor diet to actually help lighten the eyes but wether this is healthy or not is another question

Apparently someone mentioned an author in the thread doing a primal carnivore diet and saw results like lighter eyes but I doubt it since vitamine D increases melanin production atleast i’ve seen someone set that correlation and it would be logical for a vitamine D poor diet to actually help lighten the eyes but wether this is healthy or not is another question
Speudo science,

There is more proof that raw vegan diet would work then going raw carnivore

buut you can always try it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin and meowingtwentyfour7
I might consider this after i’ve tried the natural alternatives
It’s not going to look the same as natural light eyes. Plus the damage could potentially make you blind or make your eyes worse. It’s a dumb surgery.

• +1
“results” posted are not only cherry-picked but lightingfrauded, plus they aren’t even verified.

You can find out if you like but considering the cost and amount of time you’ll spend putting drops in your eyes everyday, you might as well just pay for laser depigmentation

If ur gonna talk like this then start trying it right now but I doubt you will try it, and I doubt if you did you would get meaningful lightening
Okay we will see

so many ethnics worried about eye color when it's one of the least of they're problems.

so many ethnics worried about eye color when it's one of the least of they're problems.
I’m not ethnic, i’m a russian blonde that had bright eyes till age 4 and lost them to melanin production so i’m trying to fix my coloring and become proper light triad

They think blue eyes will make them Chad when it’s just gonna make them uncanny with the same subhuman facial proportions.

They think blue eyes will make them Chad when it’s just gonna make them uncanny with the same subhuman facial proportions.
Fortunately i’m very much white and have every feature for light triad except light eyes. I even had the blondest hair till melanin production hit and now I have a unique dark blonde mix

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and edgemaxx
Raw vegan is the way

• +1
dnrd Get contacts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21 and meowingtwentyfour7