Getting my girl to rate you. (Continuation from old-thread)

What do you rate me
You could probably get a HTN if not frauded imo, but as you can see only with girls that like pretty boys. Girls that like masc will just think you are a fag. So nichemax,it is still better than being a shit-looking normie like me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Xangsane
Prof that women find 90% of men unfuckable, doesn't matter if you are ltn,mtn or subhuman life begins at HTN
Life begins at 12 percent BF. Just don't eat shit for a month and you'll slay

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
You could probably get a HTN if not frauded imo, but as you can see only with girls that like pretty boys. Girls that like masc will just think you are a fag. So nichemax,it is still better than being a shit-looking normie like me
He is chadlite.

• JFL
  • Love it
So you rate me a HTN?

My fiancée is a mulatta htb. She's almost 27

• JFL
Life begins at 12 percent BF. Just don't eat shit for a month and you'll slay
Dude I'm skinny, my head is just fucked proportionally no way to fix that actually over if not for my height halo (thank fucking God 4 not cucking me that hard)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and oxymoron
Is this toilet of yours some Love Island fake tan wearing typical British chav girl @MakinItHappen
Screenshot 2023 11 28 at 234016

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, ExtraBones, dantemaxxing and 5 others
So you rate me a HTN?

My fiancée is a mulatta htb. She's almost 27
Htn imo, but I am no expert rater so take that as you will.

• Love it
  • JFL
Dude I'm skinny, my head is just fucked proportionally no way to fix that actually over if not for my height halo (thank fucking God 4 not cucking me that hard)
i have assymetrycal maxilla

• JFL
I am also skinny but still around 15 percent BF. U are not skinny enough if u haven't touched underweight. Just be skinny and do some bb cream. Proportions are cope if u are not deformed looking.

• JFL
Good post

• JFL
I am also skinny but still around 15 percent BF. U are not skinny enough if u haven't touched underweight. Just be skinny and do some bb cream. Proportions are cope if u are not deformed looking.
Bruh everyone has confirmed to me that it's the proportions that fuck me, being fucking skinny as fuck will just make my head look even more long and subhuman

• JFL
@Xangsane @gribsufer1 @FunkyFlamingo @MakinItHappen @PseudoMaxxer @LooksThinker @finn899
Everyone I tagged here is part of the ones I consider the favourites of this server. I want to let you guys know that I appreciate you all and I want you to be with me at this moment when MakinItHappen is letting a hot blonde girl rate me!
U look normal but u type autistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Lost_Soul
Thank you! Do I look gay?
U MUST look gay to be attractive. Especially if u don't have robust bones and god tier jaw. Like some Nordics have

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Whitepill_Saint, It'snotover and 4 others
Ngl I think she is definitely swayed by her preference to avoid black guys.

She complimented your lips.
Wtf does she have against black men? also where is she from

• JFL
High ltb. Too fat. Also too bland looking always the ugly ones being the harshest ones. Hahahaha. This girl will get rejected easily by me. No interest at all

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

You were finally funny.

• JFL
You sound like you are zyzz

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, lowiqNormie and efidescontinuado
Thank you! Do I look gay?
You look softmaxxed to a whole another level, you kinda look like those light skin memes tho. Had a gay roommate and he looked gay but you look gaymaxxed too

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, efidescontinuado and Xangsane

Man, I'm just telling you how it is bruh. I can';t really do anything. She's middle-class, I mean what do you expect lol.

She's from London, like me.

• JFL

I swear this girl is in the bottom 40 percent for me. Easily. Not. Lying or coping here. She lacks a lot of appeal and is a bit too fat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Whitepill_Saint
You look softmaxxed to a whole another level, you kinda look like those light skin memes tho. Had a gay roommate and he looked gay but you look gaymaxxed too
U can't be attractive without looking gay as someone with average to slightly slightly above average bones. Those r the rules.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and guy24
How can u see shes fat from this pic lol

• JFL
Man, I'm just telling you how it is bruh. I can';t really do anything. She's middle-class, I mean what do you expect lol.

She's from London, like me.
Ok but you said she can sense the black in him like being black is like being the devil in her eyes, ask her what she has against black men cause she’s just a straight up nazi it seems

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and nanefer
U can't be attractive without looking gay as someone with average to slightly slightly above average bones. Those r the rules.
i mean in terms of the female gaze its more of a niche thing, this is why shes saying he looks uncanny. He would pull art hoes tho

• JFL
Ok but you said she can sense the black in him like being black is like being the devil in her eyes, ask her what she has against black men cause she’s just a straight up nazi it seems

Bro, it's the social stereotypes. It's life. You telling me you don't experience this irl? Every race experiences discrimination.

Toughen up bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, dantemaxxing and oxymoron
i mean in terms of the female gaze its more of a niche thing, this is why shes saying he looks uncanny. He would pull art hoes tho
Nah he looks attractive for most women most def. I don't think a woman would get disgusted by him. Or be mad when she gets approached by him.

• JFL
Bro, it's the social stereotypes. It's life. You telling me you don't experience this irl? Every race experiences discrimination.

Toughen up bro.
No I haven’t lol

• JFL

Toughen up bro.
Says the shit skinned curry

• JFL
High ltb. Too fat. Also too bland looking always the ugly ones being the harshest ones. Hahahaha. This girl will get rejected easily by me. No interest at all
ong thats cap

• JFL