Getting my girl to rate you. (Continuation from old-thread)

Nah he looks attractive for most women most def. I don't think a woman would get disgusted by him. Or be mad when she gets approached by him.
i mean you literally have a girl saying he looks gay and uncanny, i think he looks amazing but thats the problem with looking too good as a dude, its like chico vs sean o pry most people are choosing chico cause sean just looks so uncanny

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
No gym is cope
Gym is never cope. U literally dontt have abs jfl. Neither do u wear slim fitted shirts. If that is the case ur face must be below avg

• JFL
i mean you literally have a girl saying he looks gay and uncanny, i think he looks amazing but thats the problem with looking too good as a dude, its like chico vs sean o pry most people are choosing chico cause sean just looks so uncanny
light skins are memed for this reason because they just look a bit sus

• JFL
what should i work on
For started. Shave that disgusting unibrow. Tidy up ur eyebrows. You'll ascend to low htn.

• JFL
Gym is never cope. U literally dontt have abs jfl. Neither do u wear slim fitted shirts. If that is the case ur face must be below avg
What are you on abouy homie

• JFL
  • JFL
For started. Shave that disgusting unibrow. Tidy up ur eyebrows. You'll ascend to low htn.
should i style the eye brows and if so how? what style? and where can i get it tided up

• JFL
Do we have to start doing /s here bruh

• JFL
This girl will get rejected easily by me. No interest at all
@FunkyFlamingo

• JFL
@FunkyFlamingo which one mogs?

• JFL
Prof that women find 90% of men unfuckable, doesn't matter if you are ltn,mtn or subhuman life begins at HTN
Even at HTN youre only "fuckable" in the sense that it doesnt absolutely disgust women to have sex with you. You are only actually physically attractive to women at chadlite+ Over if you arent hot enough for your girlfriend to have a poster of you on her wall or finger herself to a picture of you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and oxymoron
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Graham
You look softmaxxed to a whole another level, you kinda look like those light skin memes tho. Had a gay roommate and he looked gay but you look gaymaxxed too
Why do I look like those light skin memes? Why do I look gay?

• JFL
What does she rate you

• JFL
Weird

• JFL
what did u do
Volufiline baby. If u are consistent it really helps. Don't forget to mix it with Vaseline for faster progress

• JFL
But y agree that right mogs?
he does mog but he gotta stop making them faces he looks souless on the right its probably the contacts cheap ass contacts

• JFL
he does mog but he gotta stop making them faces he looks souless on the right its probably the contacts cheap ass contacts
It's the lighting not contacts. Als they were from a well known brand and were pretty expensive. Most ppl I come across smile at me despite my deformed nose cuz they rly believe I have greens.

• JFL
It's the lighting not contacts. Als they were from a well known brand and were pretty expensive. Most ppl I come across smile at me despite my deformed nose cuz they rly believe I have greens.
can i see your smile pic? i never seen you smile u always look soulless

• JFL
Widen the cheekbones and widen the jaw. May be.

@andy9432 @Preston @Pakicel
Can’t comment until I see undistorted pics of OP. But if long midface is due to low IPD, there are surgeons out there offering aesthetic OBOs which are about as invasive/expensive as bimax.

He could get bimax with CCW and impaction to lessen the appearance of a long midface.

Widening the whole face could help but depending on his ratios, it could make his features look too small for his skull which just looks uncanny imo.

But honestly, it’s just best to accept it and max out other things that are easier to change. It’s not always a death sentence.

• JFL
can i see your smile pic? i never seen you smile u always look soulless
I can't smile. My philtrum is very swollen. If I try to smile my lips look very weird cuz of the swelling. Literally the whole area around my nose is swollen and feels numb af. Still. They really did a lot to my nose jfl

• JFL
I will have to see undistorted pics of OP to give a proper recommendation. But if long midface is due to low IPD, there are surgeons out there offering aesthetic OBOs which are about as invasive/expensive as bimax.

He could get bimax with CCW and impaction to lessen the appearance of a long midface.

Widening the whole face could help but depending on his ratios, it could make his features look too small for his skull which just looks uncanny imo.

But honestly, it’s just best to accept it and max out other things that are easier to change. It’s not always a death sentence.
Edited.

• JFL
I can't smile. My philtrum is very swollen. If I try to smile my lips look very weird cuz of the swelling. Literally the whole area around my nose is swollen and feels numb af. Still. They really did a lot to my nose jfl
nigga your nose looks the same tho how did it change

• JFL
nigga your nose looks the same tho how did it change
Tip got lifted and if I am right after some time the tip will get more defined and pointier. They made it more ideal.

• JFL
Tip got lifted and if I am right after some time the tip will get more defined and pointier. They made it more ideal.
which surgeries are u getting next?

• JFL