Getting off this site literally helped so much JFL

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I stopped browsing this site and just went IRL into social groups.

What I learned in like 3 days:

if girls like you legit just be around them, don't be weird, and be funny and low inhib and they will respond positively if you are also physically attractive to them. im just tall but it's enough to have them treating me reaaaaal nice.

fapping+caffiene makes me really funny and retarded IRL. Essentially the fapping puts me into a mental haze where I don't give a fuck about anything, and the caffiene makes me really extroverted and happy feeling so I just become a social monster IRL being retarded and NT as fuck.

nofap+caffiene turns me into a desperate cuck but it's much better for feeling positive on my own, as well as studying hard and focused. turns me into an aspie though where I psycho analyze every situation.

What I learned most revolutionarily for me however was: socializing acting normal (don't need to have normie hobbies and interests, just normal social skills) are extremely important. The second most important point I learned is that: stop analyzing every situation, don't cringe at your own actions, if you act retarded just roll with it and be unironically be very confident, it looks much better. At the same time be tactful with your actions but if you do fuck up legit just don't care.

inb4 "no personality or redpill for your face"

shut the fuck up. this shit actually worked for me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, doll, Deleted member 8846 and 25 others
i was off this site for 3 months and nothing changed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 8846 and 35 others
i was off this site for 3 months and nothing changed
you have to looksmax+redpillmax for it to apply

if girls aren't attracted to the way you look then obviously acting redpilled is going to act shit all.

need to have a good starting point first, it can be pretty dogshit, but you have to have some appeal.

this info is mainly for aspies like myself who have girls who like them but dont know how to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 5746, Hekt0r and 4 others
What's your height op

you have to looksmax+redpillmax for it to apply

if girls aren't attracted to the way you look then obviously acting redpilled is going to act shit all.

need to have a good starting point first, it can be pretty dogshit, but you have to have some appeal.

this info is mainly for aspies like myself who have girls who like them but dont know how to ascend.
ive had girls liking me but my social anxiety makes me a fucking retard

Where do you meet people?

Tldr: mentalcel realises he's actually tall and decent looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 3635, HellenicChad and 32 others
you can do literally everything you said while browsing this forum daily

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, turkproducer, Deleted member 5683 and 6 others
stop analyzing every situation, don't cringe at your own actions, if you act retarded just roll with it and be unironically be very confident, it looks much better.
Based
Also just be tall theory

Has air force training had any effect on your confidence/self worth?

Has air force training had any effect on your confidence/self worth?
helped a lot with life experience, learned a ton of shit, I went into an airport for the first time in the civilian world after being on military training bases for 4 months, legit my height+fully tailored tight military uniform had the entire airport staring at me. legit this tallfag was jealous and started talking shit about how im not supposed to wear uniform in public and shit and i just ignored him because i was cucking his girl jfl

also I was told to wear uniform by higher ups, wasn't my decision.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145
this site is so fun to kill time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, BigBoy and Deleted member 1862
Legit.

Lowering serotonin and using androgens should help your mental state man. Keep on using caffeine.

And at your height you should be actively building muscle. You should STRIVE (not saying you will) to look like David Laid. =giga mogger.

just be a tall chad theory

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I was absent for two months I learnt u don’t need to be gay alien to slay

Just be Taller than the girl
Have good hair
Good skin
Play a sport or have a hobby
And not be boneless

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 10679 and 1 other person
just dont be a 3psl manlet curry theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Patient A and BigBoy
I was off this site, every social media. Only ate 1 meal a day to lose weight. Worked, came home and studied.

bored myself in order to control myself.

was nice but now idont care about money as much to study and the purpose of losing weight was lost.

You just discovered the wheel bro.

cope be attractive thats it

Legit.

Lowering serotonin and using androgens should help your mental state man. Keep on using caffeine.

And at your height you should be actively building muscle. You should STRIVE (not saying you will) to look like David Laid. =giga mogger.
I missed you bro. I rank you along with:

IMG 20201120 1035463

@Blackout.xl @disillusioned @DharkDC

tagged my favorite users to give them dopamine, you deserve it

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love it
Reactions: DharkDC, Good_Little_Goy and Blackout.xl
I missed you bro. I rank you along with:

View attachment 816639

@Blackout.xl @disillusioned @DharkDC

tagged my favorite users to give them dopamine, you deserve it
jfl at calling yourself a deformed 3psl. You look like chadlite in that pic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Chintuck22 and Good_Little_Goy
jfl at calling yourself a deformed 3psl. You look like chadlite in that pic
I'm on accutane it's making my skin glow it's helping alot honestly. I'm scared of when I'm going to go off it jfl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Lux
I'm on accutane it's making my skin glow it's helping alot honestly. I'm scared of when I'm going to go off it jfl
Accutane's a lifesaver ngl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Good_Little_Goy
yeah i'm too autistic for this ngl. plus i'm not tall like you

meanwhile aspie Chad downloads tinder and has a threesome

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
meanwhile aspie Chad downloads tinder and has a threesome
cope if you think this is true im trying you from personal experience being NT is almost as important as face.

if you want to slay then be gl but you can't have an LTR or a normal sex life w the same female over and over without being NT

explains @Amnesia

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
cope if you think this is true im trying you from personal experience being NT is almost as important as face.

if you want to slay then be gl but you can't have an LTR or a normal sex life w the same female over and over without being NT

explains @Amnesia
jfl if u think a female wont accept an awkward chad for marriage
you're delusional

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and Deleted member 9670
jfl if u think a female wont accept an awkward chad for marriage
you're delusional
awkward chad doesn't exist

your argument is that face > NT since awkward chad could slay

but awkward chad is an oxymoron it's two contradictory terms

doesn't exist and therefore your theory only works in theory, not in reality.

in real life if you don't try you don't win.

i don't know what you are arguing at this point, what im saying is entirely obvious and just true. i don't see how you could see it any other way.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, BigBoy and sandcelmuttcel
awkward chad doesn't exist

your argument is that face > NT since awkward chad could slay

but awkward chad is an oxymoron it's two contradictory terms

doesn't exist and therefore your theory only works in theory, not in reality.
keep coping boyo
David Gandy was awkward Chad in his younger years
jfl at you so many awkward Chad's in the age of internet no joke

keep coping boyo
David Gandy was awkward Chad in his younger years
jfl at you so many awkward Chad's in the age of internet no joke
I think you may be really unintelligent. It seems you are just spouting traditional looksmax views that you learned without adding any new information to it, the opposite of what I'm doing, changing a traditional view. It's a traditional view that "face is everything bro, personality is cope"

But time and time again, we keep seeing that NT matters and you need to act a certain way to achieve anything. I've been in the real world, with real time examples of how this shit works, I legit don't need you to tell me to go back to being an aspie and surgerymaxxing, I'm legit doing it better just by acting redpilled.

Imagine cutting your face open and cracking your fucking bones when all you had to do was use retinA and change the way you act around females.

jfl @ you, not me. again, what im saying is entirely obvious to anyone who has been outside.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 9890, BigBoy and 1 other person
I think you may be really unintelligent. It seems you are just spouting traditional looksmax views that you learned without adding any new information to it, the opposite of what I'm doing, changing a traditional view. It's a traditional view that "face is everything bro, personality is cope"

But time and time again, we keep seeing that NT matters and you need to act a certain way to achieve anything. I've been in the real world, with real time examples of how this shit works, I legit don't need you to tell me to go back to being an aspie and surgerymaxxing, I'm legit doing it better just by acting redpilled.

Imagine cutting your face open and cracking your fucking bones when all you had to do was use retinA and change the way you act around females.

jfl @ you, not me. again, what im saying is entirely obvious to anyone who has been outside.
keep coping cuck your post sounds giga soy stay bluepilled

keep coping cuck your post sounds giga soy stay bluepilled
You are clearly a moron, I've never been very good at making insults but honestly I put a ton of thought into my rebuttals and ideas and you responded all lowercase in about 10 seconds with some copypasta level response.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
fakecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
OP is right, absorb all the looksmaxxing info you can then get the fuck out
this place fucks with your mind

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, intovoid, Deleted member 6341 and 1 other person
You are clearly a moron, I've never been very good at making insults but honestly I put a ton of thought into my rebuttals and ideas and you responded all lowercase in about 10 seconds with some copypasta level response.
 90043f15082b5ed5d4fedb92eae71a8b

you were never meant to sign up for this website then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 4797 and BigBoy
Tfw Chad finally realizes hes Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 4797

Bro while I agree NT matters, youre literally good looking. Everyone on the site whose seen you has said youre high-tier normie.

another day another post on chads.me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and BigBoy
if girls like you legit just be around them, don't be weird, and be funny and low inhib and they will respond positively if you are also physically attractive to them. im just tall but it's enough to have them treating me reaaaaal nice.
Lol

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I was exactly like you’re describing before I found the blackpill and was much more successful with girls. Now I analyse everything and am super high inhib.

I really agree with not over analyzing and cringing at yourself. Just downward spiral from there...

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I stopped browsing this site and just went IRL into social groups.

What I learned in like 3 days:

fapping+caffiene makes me really funny and retarded IRL. Essentially the fapping puts me into a mental haze where I don't give a fuck about anything, and the caffiene makes me really extroverted and happy feeling so I just become a social monster IRL being retarded and NT as fuck.

nofap+caffiene turns me into a desperate cuck but it's much better for feeling positive on my own, as well as studying hard and focused. turns me into an aspie though where I psycho analyze every situation.

What I learned most revolutionarily for me however was: socializing acting normal (don't need to have normie hobbies and interests, just normal social skills) are extremely important. The second most important point I learned is that: stop analyzing every situation, don't cringe at your own actions, if you act retarded just roll with it and be unironically be very confident, it looks much better. At the same time be tactful with your actions but if you do fuck up legit just don't care.

inb4 "no personality or redpill for your face"

shut the fuck up. this shit actually worked for me.