life is legitimately miserable on the other side

IMG 20201121 060431

• Love it
Reactions: Patient A
I been off this site for over 16 years and my life was fucking horror movie

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, RAITEIII and Patient A
your scarring looks virtually non existent...

what did you do ?
I do have scarring but it's apparently really minor for what I had. Dude I legit used to pop giant cysts and use a needle to pop deep cysts that were way under my skin. I used to pop like 7 a day it was extremely painful.

And somehow I ended up with quite minor scarring for the brutal amount of acne I had.

• +1
I do have scarring but it's apparently really minor for what I had. Dude I legit used to pop giant cysts and use a needle to pop deep cysts that were way under my skin. I used to pop like 7 a day it was extremely painful.

And somehow I ended up with quite minor scarring for the brutal amount of acne I had.
ouch

what did you do to get rid of it all tho bro, your face looks completely acne free

ouch

what did you do to get rid of it all tho bro, your face looks completely acne free
In that picture, I blasted accutane for about 6 months and it completely cleared my skin up.

It came back 2 years later so I continued blasting accutane before going into boot camp for the military, then RIGHT when I got out it came back, so I took 60mg accutane for like 2.5 weeks and by 3 weeks it was completely gone.

Now I just keep running 40mg a day to have glowing skin. I self medicate it from ExpressPCT. Recently ordered a $200 amount of it as well.

• +1
In that picture, I blasted accutane for about 6 months and it completely cleared my skin up.

It came back 2 years later so I continued blasting accutane before going into boot camp for the military, then RIGHT when I got out it came back, so I took 60mg accutane for like 2.5 weeks and by 3 weeks it was completely gone.

Now I just keep running 40mg a day to have glowing skin. I self medicate it from ExpressPCT. Recently ordered a $200 amount of it as well.
What about the side effects? did you get lucky?

In general the side effects of isotretinoin are mild and settle later in the course of treatment. Dryness of the skin, lips, eyes and throat is common. An increased risk of skin infections accompanies the skin becoming dry and cracked, and nosebleeds may occur if the inside of the nose becomes very dry.

Side Effects
Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.

Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:

More common
  1. Bone or joint pain
  2. burning, redness, itching, or other signs of eye inflammation
  3. difficulty with moving
  4. nosebleeds
  5. scaling, redness, burning, pain, or other signs of inflammation of the lips
  6. skin infection or rash

More common
  1. Crusting of the skin
  2. difficulty in wearing contact lenses (may continue after medicine is stopped)
  3. dryness of the eyes (may continue after treatment is stopped)
  4. dryness of the mouth or nose
  5. dryness or itching of the skin
  6. headache (mild)
  7. increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
  8. peeling of the skin on palms of the hands or soles of the feet
  9. stomach upset
  10. thinning of the hair (may continue after treatment is stopped)
Rare
  1. Attempts at suicide or thoughts of suicide (usually stops after medicine is stopped)
  2. back pain
  3. bleeding or inflammation of the gums
  4. blurred vision or other changes in vision
  5. changes in behavior
  6. decreased vision after sunset or before sunrise (sudden or may continue after medicine is stopped)
  7. diarrhea (severe)
  8. headache (severe or continuing)
  9. mental depression
  10. nausea
  11. pain or tenderness of the eyes
  12. pain, tenderness, or stiffness in the muscles (long-term treatment)
  13. rectal bleeding
  14. stomach pain (severe)
  15. vomiting
  16. yellow eyes or skin

In general the side effects of isotretinoin are mild and settle later in the course of treatment. Dryness of the skin, lips, eyes and throat is common. An increased risk of skin infections accompanies the skin becoming dry and cracked, and nosebleeds may occur if the inside of the nose becomes very dry.

Side Effects
Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.

More common
  1. Bone or joint pain
  4. nosebleeds

More common
  1. Crusting of the skin
  2. difficulty in wearing contact lenses (may continue after medicine is stopped)
  6. headache (mild)
  9. stomach upset
Rare
  1. Attempts at suicide or thoughts of suicide (usually stops after medicine is stopped)
  2. back pain
  5. changes in behavior
  6. decreased vision after sunset or before sunrise (sudden or may continue after medicine is stopped)
  7. diarrhea (severe)
  9. mental depression
  10. nausea
  13. rectal bleeding
  15. vomiting
  16. yellow eyes or skin
How can this medication have all those potential side effects lmao? Isn't it just vitamin A.

Btw dont forget the fat pad loss.

• +1

Side Effects

More common
  1. Bone or joint pain
  4. nosebleeds

More common
  1. Crusting of the skin
  6. headache (mild)
  9. stomach upset
Rare
  2. back pain
  5. changes in behavior
  7. diarrhea (severe)
  9. mental depression
  10. nausea
  13. rectal bleeding
  15. vomiting
  16. yellow eyes or skin
Bro legit all I've ever had is dry lips and a nosebleed once a month other than that I'm clear to blast 80mg a day jfl

• +1
Bro legit all I've ever had is dry lips and a nosebleed once a month other than that I'm clear to blast 80mg a day jfl
Not too bad. But I’ve heard it can be brutal and not work at the same time.

Seen some brutally dry lips tbh

you lucked out tbh good for you

How can this medication have all those potential side effects lmao? Isn't it just vitamin A.

Btw dont forget the fat pad loss.
It’s synthetic vitamin A. Dodgy stuff.

Didn’t know about fat pad loss aswell. just know that in the long run it’s bad but if you are at @Native level of acne it is good to use to put the fire out

It’s synthetic vitamin A. Dodgy stuff.

Didn’t know about fat pad loss aswell. just know that in the long run it’s bad but if you are at @Native level of acne it is good to use to put the fire out
Well idk if I need it. I dont have acne or any particularly visible mark but my ambition for great glowing skin Francisco Lachowski level with massive collagen level is too high.

I might try in the future ngl

• +1
The one month I spent in Taiwan fucking noodlewhores complimenting me left and right and eating chinese food was the best month of my entire life. In that 1 month I didn't log in or browse this cancerous site either.

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
The one month I spent in Taiwan fucking noodlewhores complimenting me left and right and eating chinese food was the best month of my entire life. In that 1 month I didn't log in or browse this cancerous site either.
did you speak english with them? did they have big ass and why not tokyo

Well idk if I need it. I dont have acne or any particularly visible mark but my ambition for great glowing skin Francisco Lachowski level with massive collagen level is too high.

I might try in the future ngl
Nah bro it won’t make your skin glow it will just get rid of acne and wreck your collagen faster in the process

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
did you speak english with them? did they have big ass and why not tokyo
No, I spoke mandarin with them. They rarely speak English. Not really, most of them are pretty thin all around East-Asia. Not Tokyo coz I booked the flight to Taiwan lol

• Woah
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
leaving this website and all similar websites permanently is the final blackpill
the incessant negativity espoused from this site is detrimental to personal growth. yet i come back for the pressure free social interaction to compensate for having few friends irl and rarely leaving my mothers basement

another once of those incel has one normal experience and thinks hes Chad. Like a 12 year old who skipped class once and tells his friends how much of a badboy he is

What advice for a 5'8 guy? What can I do?