getting out of the dead end job trap is more important then surgery and looksmaxxing.

Britmaxxer

Britmaxxer

Veteran
dead fucking serious, the amount of people I meet in their 30s, 40s, or older stuck in the low wage dead end jobs is honestly shocking, and the number of people falling into this trap is getting larger and larger.

I can already tell who in my university peer group is going to end up one of these people (who at best will be a retail manager/call center supervisor) and its easily half.

more young people then ever these days are checking out and taking the path of least resistance; which leads to being in these dead end jobs. but what people dont understand is that low tier jobs are often the ones that take the most toll on you. companies treat warehouse staff, retail employees, fastfood/kitchen workers like they arent even human. you have to do the most demanding jobs, for the lowest pay, with the worse treatment. the top tier you can get in this kind of position is to a supervisor role. which usually pays only 10/20% more then the base role you get promoted from :lul:

if you think your mental health or whatever is too bad to try and improve your education and get a better job now, imagine how you feel after 10 years of minimum wage slavery where the equipment is considered more valuable then the staff. im serious here, see how management react to equipment/stock damage vs staff injury or even death.

the people in these jobs are literally cattle, your soul is eaten away and you become a husk of a person. a true NPC.

trust me you dont want to be in that spot. how are you going to feel when you get to 30, and you tell people 'yeah I work in a tesco/walmart/warehouse staff'. sure maybe you focused on looksmaxxing and got a couple surgerys over the decade that you probably realised you didnt really need, making you somewhat gl, but you are basically in the same job as a 20 year old or teenager.

when you have optimism and hope for your life getting better, it is hard to imagine how people become drug addicts and alcoholics. these addicts are ALWAYS stuck in dead end jobs

so anyone reading this, go to university and get a degree in STEM, law, or a medical field, and make sure you do WELL at it. even meme degrees can help you get into cushy HR positions and the like, the kind of bullshit job that doesnt kill you but has room for progression and pays well for minimum actual work done. get IT certifications or learn to code (if you can get the CCNA and a couple MCP certs, youll be making serious cash after. a couple years, even if its a boring job like network admin, youll be sucessful and in demand). take up a trade like welding if you are the independent type and dont mind some physical labour.

probably the most viable option for a low iq, low motivatio, anti social looksmaxxer is TRUCKING. in the UK, their is a huge shortage of articulated truck drivers. if you can grind and get your HGV (heavy goods Vehicle) licence, you can walk into a job paying £37500 plus with basically no experience, companies are desperate for these people. its cheap to get the licence, it wont destroy your body (just driving) many companies will pay for it.

above all, you HAVE to accept that at some point, you will struggle and have to grind, so that later in life, you can relax.

yes, it is much harder now then for previous generations, yes a recession is currently happening, but that is no excuse. it is harder to get up to the top, but the rewards are greater. similarly, the suffering of those at the bottom is also harsher. that should be all the motivation you need to pull yourself up.

a saving grace is that if you are under the age of 25, your competition is pathetic. it is mentally ill lazy normies, low iq immigrants, and a handful of motivated inidicudals. your true competition are the career established millenials, manager gen Xers, and lead poisoned boomer bosses. you need to get ahead whilst you are young, because in a few years time, the people around you will realise that fucking about, travelling, partying, etc, has not given them anything, and they will start fighting with you for good jobs. if you want to be rich and sucessful you MUST have that realisation BEFORE they do.

ignore side hustle bullshit if you arent already financially secure. you need money to make money, and to get that money you need a well paying job.

you may as well do it now whilst you are young and have neuroplasticity and time on your side. even if you fail and go back to rotting, at least you gave it a shot.

all people reading this, I challenge you to gain at least one marketable skill in the next year.
if you are already at university, do some kind of additional thing.

this can be any kind of internship, certification, course, licence, or retake a qualification you failed at school, or start college. it doesnt have to be challenging, a lot of small positive changes will really help you. remember: the alternative is literally worse then death.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Polar, tinderhacker, Yerico7 and 50 others
jobs suck, self employment mogs

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Tallooksmaxxer, Lmao and 7 others
rlly good thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Lmao, lungorichard and 6 others
If you just lock yourself in a room for 2-3 years and study all day (6-8 hours) you will be at a level to compete with the tryhard asians and pajeets at top ivy league unis or oxbridge. From there you just aim for 2:1 and the world is your oyster

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tinderhacker, Deleted member 12413, GetShrekt and 10 others
agreed stemmaxxing is a must if you're an autist like me. mathmaxxing is even better

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
just wanted to add about trucking - yeah you don't destroy your back but sitting on your ass will cause muscle atrophy so exercising is important.

having some barbells, doing some push-ups and if you don't like running a jumping rope.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Britmaxxer
If you just lock yourself in a room for 2-3 years and study all day (6-8 hours) you will be at a level to compete with the tryhard asians and pajeets at top ivy league unis or oxbridge. From there you just aim for 2:1 and the world is your oyster
you dont even have to do that. I am calling on users to just get out of these shit, low end jobs that will kill you and dehumanize you.

thats why I mentioned being a heavy truck driver. you dont have to studycel for it, but it grants you a well paying job that isnt very physically or mentally taxing, lets you travel a little bit, and if you want to make even more money (talking upwards of £70,000) you can get a licence to transport things such as petrol, chemicals, livestock, etc. it will make your life a lot more bearable, than it would be working as an amazon goybot even if your life sucks in every other way, and a job like that is a lot more accessible then users here would believe.

obviously studycelling like you mentioned would lead to even better outcomes but that is water. I just dont want users to here to reach 30 and still be in degrading work.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, GetShrekt, LampPostPrime and 5 others
dead fucking serious, the amount of people I meet in their 30s, 40s, or older stuck in the low wage dead end jobs is honestly shocking, and the number of people falling into this trap is getting larger and larger.

I can already tell who in my university peer group is going to end up one of these people (who at best will be a retail manager/call center supervisor) and its easily half.

more young people then ever these days are checking out and taking the path of least resistance; which leads to being in these dead end jobs. but what people dont understand is that low tier jobs are often the ones that take the most toll on you. companies treat warehouse staff, retail employees, fastfood/kitchen workers like they arent even human. you have to do the most demanding jobs, for the lowest pay, with the worse treatment. the top tier you can get in this kind of position is to a supervisor role. which usually pays only 10/20% more then the base role you get promoted from :lul:

if you think your mental health or whatever is too bad to try and improve your education and get a better job now, imagine how you feel after 10 years of minimum wage slavery where the equipment is considered more valuable then the staff. im serious here, see how management react to equipment/stock damage vs staff injury or even death.

the people in these jobs are literally cattle, your soul is eaten away and you become a husk of a person. a true NPC.

trust me you dont want to be in that spot. how are you going to feel when you get to 30, and you tell people 'yeah I work in a tesco/walmart/warehouse staff'. sure maybe you focused on looksmaxxing and got a couple surgerys over the decade that you probably realised you didnt really need, making you somewhat gl, but you are basically in the same job as a 20 year old or teenager.

when you have optimism and hope for your life getting better, it is hard to imagine how people become drug addicts and alcoholics. these addicts are ALWAYS stuck in dead end jobs

so anyone reading this, go to university and get a degree in STEM, law, or a medical field, and make sure you do WELL at it. even meme degrees can help you get into cushy HR positions and the like, the kind of bullshit job that doesnt kill you but has room for progression and pays well for minimum actual work done. get IT certifications or learn to code (if you can get the CCNA and a couple MCP certs, youll be making serious cash after. a couple years, even if its a boring job like network admin, youll be sucessful and in demand). take up a trade like welding if you are the independent type and dont mind some physical labour.

probably the most viable option for a low iq, low motivatio, anti social looksmaxxer is TRUCKING. in the UK, their is a huge shortage of articulated truck drivers. if you can grind and get your HGV (heavy goods Vehicle) licence, you can walk into a job paying £37500 plus with basically no experience, companies are desperate for these people. its cheap to get the licence, it wont destroy your body (just driving) many companies will pay for it.

above all, you HAVE to accept that at some point, you will struggle and have to grind, so that later in life, you can relax.

yes, it is much harder now then for previous generations, yes a recession is currently happening, but that is no excuse. it is harder to get up to the top, but the rewards are greater. similarly, the suffering of those at the bottom is also harsher. that should be all the motivation you need to pull yourself up.

a saving grace is that if you are under the age of 25, your competition is pathetic. it is mentally ill lazy normies, low iq immigrants, and a handful of motivated inidicudals. your true competition are the career established millenials, manager gen Xers, and lead poisoned boomer bosses. you need to get ahead whilst you are young, because in a few years time, the people around you will realise that fucking about, travelling, partying, etc, has not given them anything, and they will start fighting with you for good jobs. if you want to be rich and sucessful you MUST have that realisation BEFORE they do.

ignore side hustle bullshit if you arent already financially secure. you need money to make money, and to get that money you need a well paying job.

you may as well do it now whilst you are young and have neuroplasticity and time on your side. even if you fail and go back to rotting, at least you gave it a shot.

all people reading this, I challenge you to gain at least one marketable skill in the next year.

this can be any kind of internship, certification, course, licence, or retake a qualification you failed at school, or start college. it doesnt have to be challenging, a lot of small positive changes will really help you. remember: the alternative is literally worse then death.
There are 2 jobs that are S-tier. TV licence inspector and security guard. You literally do nothing and get paid for it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Lmao, Danish_Retard and 2 others
There are 2 jobs that are S-tier. TV licence inspector and security guard. You literally do nothing and get paid for it.
you get paid but not much, and being a night security guard might be comfy, but is it something you want to be doing for 10, 20, 30 years? im not shitting on that job, but self improvement means improving your income.you need a CAREER not a JOB.

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker, Yerico7, LampPostPrime and 2 others
you get paid but not much, and being a night security guard might be comfy, but is it something you want to be doing for 10, 20, 30 years? im not shitting on that job, but self improvement means improving your income.you need a CAREER not a JOB.
Of course I would. You can literally bring your pc there and play vidya throughout your night shift. 500 quid per month and I'm set.

just wanted to add about trucking - yeah you don't destroy your back but sitting on your ass will cause muscle atrophy so exercising is important.

having some barbells, doing some push-ups and if you don't like running a jumping rope.
goes for any sat down job. gymcelling is actually a lot easier if your job is sedentary, as at the end of the day you will have a lot of energy left to lift with, you can control calories easier (not burning it through warehouse slavery). I looked my best when I had an office job.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16058
Of course I would. You can literally bring your pc there and play vidya throughout your night shift. 500 quid per month and I'm set.
what woman is going to fuck a guy making £500 a month in their late 20s? come on man. how do you expect to buy a home, invest substantiallly, etc..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Lmao, Danish_Retard and 2 others
what woman is going to fuck a guy making £500 a month in their late 20s? come on man. how do you expect to buy a home, invest substantiallly, etc..
Womb to tomb. I'm not someone's personal paypig. Playing vidya and shitposting is a patrician choice.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, GetShrekt, CEO of Sex and 8 others
Womb to tomb. I'm not someone's personal paypig. Playing vidya and shitposting is a patrician choice.
I get where you are coming from, but you might want to progress in life just for self fulfillement reasons in a few years, however I respect your choice and hope you are happy. I too want a job with minimal effort but I also want high pay, which is why I am working hard at the present.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Yerico7, Pikabro and 2 others
I can already tell @FailedNormieManlet will run this circus some day
he gon get far

dnr this wall of mentally deeranged autism

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao and thereallegend
jobs suck, self employment mogs
Agreed, but most people chase self employment to the point of failiure and are left with no marketable skills to get a job that pays them well. Most people aren't nearly smart or motivated enough to be self employed

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Britmaxxer
dnr this wall of mentally deeranged autism
>tell users to stop working for mcdonald’s and get a better job
>mentally deranged autism!

you will die alone.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
i know
>tell users to stop working for mcdonald’s and get a better job
>mentally deranged autism!

you will die alone.

Very good thread, I'm planning to atleast get one thing done this summer, maybe an online course.:feelsthink:

• +1
Thanks nigga, even though you motivated me to do what I was already going to do

• Love it
Good thread. Motivation to finish my dental medicine degree. Graduating in 2027 :)feelswhy:) at 27 years old. I rotted, fucked up and dropped out and got a meme associates degree and now I'm back at square one. I will be 30 by the time I actually start working as an orthodontist, but the pay will be like 10x minimum wage where I live with 0 income and property tax. Also trying to learn guitar, fun af

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Britmaxxer

Thoughts on drop shipping and Amazon fba

• JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and AlexBrown84
took me a while to read it
I think it's over 4 me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, ManletBlackcel, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
you stemcels cope too much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, ManletBlackcel, dopamine-detox and 4 others
>master's degree in engineering

"You are over qualified for this position"
"15 years post qualification experience required"
"Starting pay will be £20k per annum"

just waste your youth chasing a career bro :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, ManletBlackcel, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Also learn economics, supply and demand, and you will understand what factors determine salaries, so that you can use that factors to your advantage.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chasing aesthetics, dopamine-detox, thereallegend and 1 other person
wdym 2:1 ?

• +1
wdym 2:1 ?
Oh, it's the grading system in the UK.

We have 1st means >70%, 2:1 means 60-69%, 2:2 menas 50-59%, 2:3 means 45-49%.

The point of the message was that, once you get into top uni, you just need to work hard enough to get between 60-69%

• +1
you stemcels cope too much
not a stemcel.

spoken like a true dumb teencel. life isn’t black or white. you can still live and enjoy life whilst making sure you don’t spend the rest of your existence slaving in an amazon warehouse you fucking retard. fuck around for a few years if you want, like I did, and then spend a year if that starting a halfway decent career.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, dopamine-detox, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
not a stemcel.

spoken like a true dumb teencel. life isn’t black or white. you can still live and enjoy life whilst making sure you don’t spend the rest of your existence slaving in an amazon warehouse you fucking retard. fuck around for a few years if you want, like I did, and then spend a year if that starting a halfway decent career.
this a no-brainer, just do the regular thing, school, work.. that's it. You don't even have to be exceptional at it. Just don't fuck up, push through and you'll be good. You can to focus on that shit later on too.

those people who get screwed later on are basically low IQ people who fuck up their lives like getting into dept, marrying or impregnating some bitch and having to pay child support. They don't know to dosage their lifestyle. And also they're too lazy and low IQ to do anything about it, they've got used to this life.

overall I agree with you, I just don't believe you have to grind anything at this age. Just don't fuck things up. And anyone who believes good grades mean anything after college is genuinely retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer and dopamine-detox
get into finance or tech, only options

Critique of Markets

Overproduction

Currently the market produces 50% more food than it would need to feed earth's entire population.

Distributional Inefficiency
And yet, despite the market producing 50% more food than it would need to feed earth's entire population, 10,000,000 people starve to death every single year with another billion suffering from malnutrition.

Ruthless Competition
Everyone who does not do the best to get ahead of everyone else is actively punished by being overtaken by somebody else, leaving no space for anything that isn't the most profitable.

Inequality
With economy controlling so many aspects of society, it only makes sense that people with more economic power can have better life and better opportunities.

Generational Inequality
With better opportunities, people with more economic will have children that will have better opportunities (such as education and better social contacts), this will exponentially increase over generations, with people with less economic power having progressively less and less and people with more progressively more and more.

Corruption
With the massive amounts of money that can be amassed by individuals, buying influence becomes easy and common, leading to oligarchies, imperialism and general opression.

Poisoning of Society
Slavery, racism, anti-semitism, transphobia, homophobia, nationalism, misogeny, castes, ableism, ageism, anti-intellectualism, aporophobia were all caused in one way or another by market economics.

Monopolies
With rampant corruption, any sort of government will eventually become a puppet of the economy, leaving no democracy or freedom to speak of.

Inevitable Feudalism
With political monopolies forming, the society will eventually become more or less owned by one person and because of generational inequality, the corporate positions will become more or less inherited.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Danish_Retard
Good thread.
Most posters are very young and thinking slaying will turn around their unfulfilling lives.
Money stress fucks with your whole life. You have to be stable for your own mental well being and also to attract any quality LTR if that's what you're into.
Broke chads get dumped for HTN professionals all the time.

I have a mostly wfh coding job and i try to save up most my money to invest in property.

You don't want to be grinding once you're past 40/50.
You need to use your prime years to put yourself in a decent financial position.
or it really will be "OVER" for you.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, dopamine-detox, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Ideally one should get done with education as quick as possible. Immediately High School --> Uni / College and get that shit done by 23-25. My parents did it, why can't I? Why should I waste my 20s on (((self-exploration))) and meaningless shit

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer and thereallegend
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and GetShrekt
you dont even have to do that. I am calling on users to just get out of these shit, low end jobs that will kill you and dehumanize you.

thats why I mentioned being a heavy truck driver. you dont have to studycel for it, but it grants you a well paying job that isnt very physically or mentally taxing, lets you travel a little bit, and if you want to make even more money (talking upwards of £70,000) you can get a licence to transport things such as petrol, chemicals, livestock, etc. it will make your life a lot more bearable, than it would be working as an amazon goybot even if your life sucks in every other way, and a job like that is a lot more accessible then users here would believe.

obviously studycelling like you mentioned would lead to even better outcomes but that is water. I just dont want users to here to reach 30 and still be in degrading work.
Lol being a heavy truck driver is brutal.. you’re on road for 18 hours some days, no wonder it’s mostly Indians who drive heavy trucks here

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
I have a warehouse job but it's cause I need money for surgeries now. I can't go through dozens of job applications and months of waiting for a white collar job atm.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
plz stop being ableist, not everyone can get a high paying job. People with autisms and adhds end up homeless and unemployed chasing jobs they cannot function in because of "bad job" stigmatization : (

You are an ignorant person that just spouts off about shit he has no idea about. It shows most in this paragraph.

Fucking normies man. :feelsshh:

you can just lie. I've done that so many times, man (pretended I had a good job to help not fuck up the lay with a girl i approached! I like one night stands so it's ideal)

Also, as long as you're good looking, she won't tend to care anyway if she's horny. She might care after, but by that point it's too late lol

Not a bad post though. But not really realistic for many people, hence why so many work dead end jobs or just decide to go on 'benefits' as is popular in the UK nowadays! (basically the same money as a wagecell low paid job, but you get to play xbox all day)

That's probably my plan at some point! I wasn't smart enough to uni and stuff lol.

so anyone reading this, go to university and get a degree in STEM, law, or a medical field, and make sure you do WELL at it.
Law isnt very ideal as its higher competition after uni Than it should be for its pay.

Better to get into software engineering, accounting etc. Medical imo is way too much time studying and Boring work enviroment If not operating yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12413 and Lmao

Bro I wish I could work earlier so this fucking realization could hit me earlier. I would literally fucking beat pre-16 year old me to a pulp if it made him realize how autistic not getting good grades for a good scholarship was. I’m probably gonna have to drown in debt for college.

Now only that I’ve worked in retail and fucking even worse in fast food experienced how fucking soul draining it is. I only recently started raising my grades but before that it was straight D’s and F’s.

With this starting school year I’m gonna bust my ass off for my grades, try getting a job as a firefighter with a friend that can put me on. I’d literally rather hurl myself at a flaming building then continue working in minimum wage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12413, LampPostPrime, Lmao and 3 others
what about drug dealing and crime in general?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
You are an ignorant person that just spouts off about shit he has no idea about. It shows most in this paragraph.

Fucking normies man. :feelsshh:
cope, in EU countries HGV drivers have a good job.

once again you miss the point of the threads. it’s not about being a millionaire pornstar, it’s about having a decent job that won’t drive you too suicide or kill you. every job is going to have negatives.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, LampPostPrime, Lmao and 2 others