Getting surgery soon. Could someone photoshop my pic to make me look like a Chad / Pretty boy?

This would help you a lot (radix augmentation with cartilage)

10 1055 b 004 140249 c021 f004

2 Figure2 1

Unknown

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, JMax and TheGCel
You are literally too bloated AND boneless to morph, I tried and it looks shit. @Slayerino if you can morph this guy than you are officially a god cause I give up, he is literally unmorphable.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Need2Ascend, karbo and 4 others
You are literally too bloated AND boneless to morph, I tried and it looks shit. @Slayerino if you can morph this guy than you are officially a god cause I give up, he is literally unmorphable.
I think I just need to eliminate the submental area fat and get a decent jawline. But thanx for trying bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
I think I just need to eliminate the submental area fat and get a decent jawline. But thanx for trying bro
Your cheeks are bloated as well. You need to get leaner, all the way down to 12%BF.

• +1
Reactions: TheGCel
Your cheeks are bloated as well. You need to get leaner, all the way down to 12%BF.
Glorious! Nice info bro. Will take all these into consideration as I get the surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift

@Taylorswift

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 2621 and 11 others
Lol. Jaw seems messed up. A little lower would be better. Thanks man!
no the gonions in the morph are already lower than your mouth. unless you want to look like a minecraft character it shouldnt be any lower. its the angle you took the pic that makes it seem higher, you were looking down with your head

straightening the pic. thats how it looks if you were looking staight

no the gonions in the morph are already lower than your mouth. unless you want to look like a minecraft character it shouldnt be any lower. its the angle you took the pic that makes it seem higher, you were looking down with your head
View attachment 680047
straightening the pic. thats how it looks if you were looking staight
What about this one? I did some changes but still something kinda looks... odd

What about this one? I did some changes but still something kinda looks... odd

looks horrible. literally 90 degree gonions, they are far from ideal and look like shit all the time. minecraftmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, SexyMofo and TheGCel
Nah it's good, still need more projection
no its not good. and he doesnt need more projection unless he wants to look uncanny
its about balance, too much projection looks bad, more than what I morphed will look unproportional.
is it so hard to understand that the angle he took the pic in will make it seem like he has less projection and a higher gonion angle? this is basic knowledge many here have no clue about

• +1
Reactions: TheGCel and Taylorswift
no its not good. and he doesnt need more projection unless he wants to look uncanny
its about balance, too much projection looks bad, more than what I morphed will look unproportional.
is it so hard to understand that the angle he took the pic in will make it seem like he has less projection and a higher gonion angle? this is basic knowledge many here have no clue about
Your morph looks good tbh. Also, him having gonions like the one he morphed look so out of place because he is bloated as fuck. Your morph looks way more natural.

• +1
Reactions: TheGCel and RecessedPrettyboy
81658B33 BD9E 4C14 90BE 7868FA3BC29B
4BC52728 3AB1 4910 BCAA FCAF980D2256

@RecessedPrettyboy added some softcore looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
  • +1
I
nice
but the chin is too much
View attachment 681874View attachment 681884
he has more projection than opry in your morph and he doesnt even have the masculine nose to compensate
oprys chin the the most projected you can have without looking weird and even then you also need a masculine nose
I think it looks weird because his lower third doesn’t have the same length as O’Pry’s. It is projected and short which makes it look like a diving board.

• +1
Tall forehead failos you so much

Your morph looks good tbh. Also, him having gonions like the one he morphed look so out of place because he is bloated as fuck. Your morph looks way more natural.
Good to know. To be honest I am skinny and non-muscular so a prettyboy-like face would be better than Chad.

Lol thanks! That's a nice one. As I said: getting plastic surgery soon so ideas are welcomed.
Start with a bimax surgery (lefort 1 + bsso + genioplasty) to have a good starting point for other surgeries. Although you need so many to achieve the morphs made.

• +1
how much u spending on surgery

Start with a bimax surgery (lefort 1 + bsso + genioplasty) to have a good starting point for other surgeries. Although you need so many to achieve the morphs made.
That's what I thought. Submental area is by far the most problematic. Will get rid of the fat and get an actual fucking jaw. Thanks for the advice bro. Will see how it plays out.

bro literally just get lean. u legit have no idea what ur actual face looks like if ur fat.

I have a hunch you’re 5’5 OP

how tall are you?

I have a hunch you’re 5’5 OP

how tall are you?
Lol I am actually 5'7. Or 5'7.5 (1.71m) to be precise. Pretty fucked, but not as bad in Spain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Lol I am actually 5'7. Or 5'7.5 (1.71m) to be precise. Pretty fucked, but not as bad in Spain.
I would personally not invest so much money for surgery at your height. maybe better invested in hookers and other fun stuff.
At 1.71cm in my country, not even the face of any gigachad could give you success.

Loose fat you low IQ Cuck.

Loose fat you low IQ Cuck.
Lol I tried hitting the gym and running for years but fucking fat WONT go away naturally. I wish there was a method to DESTROY the fat accumulating tissue through laser.

Lol I tried hitting the gym and running for years but fucking fat WONT go away naturally. I wish there was a method to DESTROY the fat accumulating tissue through laser.
CICO
10%bf or rope.
Then think about surgeries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back