Getting the iPhone 13 Pro Max. This shit better give me 10+ SMV

Frank Jack

Frank Jack

You are beneath me
Over if I don't have foids begging me to fuck them within 1 second of eye contact with the phone in my hand :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Prettyboy, DwayneWhite55 and 1 other person
how did it go

@MarkCorrigan :redpill::redpill:

It won't get you laid, it's just another requirement you need in this day and age. If you have it there's no guarantee you'll attract girls, but if you don't have one most will avoid you.
It's the same thing with being white, tall, having a head full of hair, a car, etc. - they're just checkboxes you need to tick, without them it's pretty much over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ropemax, DesperadoRatado and Prettyboy
I have a Samsung S6 Edge with broken screen and dead battery :feelsbadman:

Actually no, infact wmn can recognise betas in seconds, they will see you as a loser " try hard " normie, this is why moneypill does not works anymore, women don't like try hard betas.

Actually no, infact wmn can recognise betas in seconds, they will see you as a loser " try hard " normie, this is why moneypill does not works anymore, women don't like try hard betas.

It won't get you laid, it's just another requirement you need in this day and age. If you have it there's no guarantee you'll attract girls, but if you don't have one most will avoid you.
It's the same thing with being white, tall, having a head full of hair, a car, etc. - they're just checkboxes you need to tick, without them it's pretty much over.
What the fuck.
Your phone doesn't matter only nerdy incels give a fuck about phones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
The iphone pill is a cope by non nt people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853 and Deleted member 6963
What the fuck.
Your phone doesn't matter only nerdy incels give a fuck about phones.
Wrong, more and more women won't date guys without iPhones...