It's probably over for you

I have nothing to lose faggot I will get as many surgeries as needed and maybe botch myself in the way idgaf
You fucking manlet your the same hieght as me so stfu fucking subhuman kunt you don’t know shit
Go fucking rot and listen to your advice
Only difference is I have

F A C E
A
C
E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui, tombradylover and sub5c3l
so if youre sub HTN just become a faggot or remain an incel?

so if youre sub HTN just become a faggot or remain an incel?
My advice for sub htns at the bottom of the post here

• +1
Reactions: maximum cope31 and sub5c3l
Your crush is talking to at least 20 other niggas
most are better looking than you
most are provably taller too

Any girl you speak to has 10,000 different options on her phone from one app alone. My female fish got 8000 likes within 24 hours, imagine an active profile over a long period of time

What makes you think you can compete against 10k other guys?

What can you offer?

Do you have money? No
Do you have status? No
Social circle? No
Do you have sex appeal? Also no

What's your inhb like? Probably bitch tier
Do you know how to escalate on the rare occasion yo're given the opportunity to do so? Probably not, you have no experience. Besides, you have no social circle either. And no, PSLers don't count

You think killing yourself at the gym and eating like an autist is going to help you?

Funny GIF

Please

Any girl on the street can literally post a bikini pic on her story and get 100 guys who look better than you to thirst over her, begging to meet

She can enter any nightclub on any given night and be approached by guys who are better looking, taller and more jacked than you

Again, why should she pick you?

What the fuck can you offer her that she can't get elsewhere?

Nothing

You're average, maybe even below average
You're mediocre
Unremarkable
Modern women will not give a single fuck about you

Your personality wont do shit
Your new pathetic promotion wont do shit
Your careermaxxing efforts wont do shit

She is talking to guys who make your annual salary in one week

And in the one in a million chance that you get laid? She ghosts you the next day guaranteed

Man, listen to me. Buy a PS5, or a gaming rig. Load up Baldcels gate 3, order some pizza or pajeet food and call it a day

This type of life wasn't meant for you. Stop torturing yourself

For most of you reading this, you have no fucking idea how over it is for you.

You haven't even scratched the surface of how futile your efforts are

LDAR

Its Over Mma GIF by UFC

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and sub5c3l

Any girl you speak to has 10,000 different options on her phone from one app alone. My female fish got 8000 likes within 24 hours, imagine an active profile over a long period of time

What can you offer?

Do you have money? No
Do you have status? No
Social circle? No

Do you know how to escalate on the rare occasion yo're given the opportunity to do so? Probably not, you have no experience. Besides, you have no social circle either. And no, PSLers don't count

You think killing yourself at the gym and eating like an autist is going to help you?

Funny GIF

Please

Any girl on the street can literally post a bikini pic on her story and get 100 guys who look better than you to thirst over her, begging to meet

She can enter any nightclub on any given night and be approached by guys who are better looking, taller and more jacked than you

Nothing

You're mediocre
Unremarkable

And in the one in a million chance that you get laid? She ghosts you the next day guaranteed

Man, listen to me. Buy a PS5, or a gaming rig. Load up Baldcels gate 3, order some pizza or pajeet food and call it a day

LDAR

Its Over Mma GIF by UFC
Sounds like you're deeply invested in a numbers game where everyone loses. But here’s the thing: life isn’t a competition for likes, height, or superficial connections. It’s about finding those rare people who value quality over quantity, depth over appearance. So while you keep score, I'll focus on being genuine and connect with those who see beyond the surface. After all, the best things in life aren't things you compete for, they’re the ones that genuinely resonate with you.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, WatermelonLover and sub5c3l
Sounds like you're deeply invested in a numbers game where everyone loses. But here’s the thing: life isn’t a competition for likes, height, or superficial connections. It’s about finding those rare people who value quality over quantity, depth over appearance. So while you keep score, I'll focus on being genuine and connect with those who see beyond the surface. After all, the best things in life aren't things you compete for, they’re the ones that genuinely resonate with you.
Bro this thread was a joke

Lmao at people getting upset over it

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
You can do this. I cope with video games. Life as an incel is a life of coping, video games, looksmaxxing. But there is no winning and your time will be up eventually. Watching your better looking friends succeed and your own prospects all shrink except the prospect of suicide, that grows... greatly.

And it's not like we choose to be sad about being incel. It's supposedly an incentive by our nature to go procreate so our species doesn't game over itself. Wrangling feelings is tough, and threads like this they make u feel a certain way.
there's a point where even doing this shit gets unbearable. I honestly don't know how guys past the age of 20 can even cope with vidya. I can't play for 10 minutes and I'm bored.

And to be fair, makes no sense to be doing this useless repetitive activity when all my instincts are telling me I should be doing something else. But I agree with you it's the best option men have if they can manage to cope this way.

I'm way too fried for this at this point. I think ambicious men that feel like they deserve more in life (and thus willing to go to extreme routes to get that, like hardmaxxing) are the ones that suffer the most with this shit. Some men just accept their place at the bottom, for others it's harder...

find new copes.

There's literally like 89345 sports, 9903840 hobbies, 74658 cities, 47568 instruments, 8956634 events, 783743 different types of food

and so on, and on, and on, and on and on.

world is your oyster

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Lookologist003 and Tenshi
just be tyler maher

- wake up
-go to golf
-go to gym
- come to home and make sex with wife
-play games
-sleep

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Why did this get unpinned it should stay pinned forever just as a reminder

just be tyler maher

- wake up
-go to golf
-go to gym
- come to home and make sex with wife
-play games
-sleep
-wake up
-breakfast
-play games with kids
-golf
-gym
-sex
-play games with kids
-sex
-sex
-sex
-go to golf
-golf
-golf
-golf
-golf
-wake up
-sleep
-wake up
-sleep

this is his routine he told me in instagram

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and randomop
What about you , are you a chad ?

I really the attention to detail of this meme. You'd think the line would end with the nice betabuxxer who will bring her flowers and propose to her. But no, those few guys after him are his future wife's BULLS! Encapsulates reality perfectly.

iTs PrObAbLy OvEr FoR yOu :geek:

-wake up
-breakfast
-play games with kids
-golf
-gym
-sex
-play games with kids
-sex
-sex
-sex
-go to golf
-golf
-golf
-golf
-golf
-wake up
-sleep
-wake up
-sleep

this is his routine he told me in instagram
nah
-wake up
-shit bed
-make sex
-make sex
-shit and piss bed
-get out and eat breakfast
-go golf
-eat food
-run
-play with kids
-have sex with wife
-shit bed
-sleep
this is the updated rutine

I want to accomplish something so great that it obliterates all of my failures n shut

nah
-wake up
-shit bed
-make sex
-make sex
-shit and piss bed
-get out and eat breakfast
-go golf
-eat food
-run
-play with kids
-have sex with wife
-shit bed
-sleep
this is the updated rutine
no that was his routine 3 days ago, he constantly changes his routine, the new is:
-wake up
-sex
-sex
-golf
-golf
-workout
-get out of bed
-workout
-workout
-play golf
-golf
-golf
-golf
-golf
-golf
-golf
-golf
-sex
-sex
sleep
wake up
sleep
wake up
play golf
play games with kids for 2 hours
-sleep
-wake up
-play golf
-sleep
-wake up
-go out and mog people
-go out and heightmog people
-lurk on PSL forums
-have breakfast, lunch and dinner at the same time before bed (big meals make you sleepy this is why he does this)
-sleep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and based_pakichad421
no that was his routine 3 days ago, he constantly changes his routine, the new is:
-wake up
-sex
-sex
-golf
-golf
-workout
-get out of bed
-workout
-workout
-play golf
-golf
-golf
-golf
-golf
-golf
-golf
-golf
-sex
-sex
sleep
wake up
sleep
wake up
play golf
play games with kids for 2 hours
-sleep
-wake up
-play golf
-sleep
-wake up
-go out and mog people
-go out and heightmog people
-lurk on PSL forums
-have breakfast, lunch and dinner at the same time before bed (big meals make you sleepy this is why he does this)
-sleep
he is the most lowest iq nigger i have ever seen boderline retarded in his interviews

Chad and statusmaxxed athlete/rapper/influencer is able to order legit hot girls to his house straight from OLD apps and Instagram without breaking a sweat

He doesn't ever have to fucking drink and waste his money going out to clubs, getting hangovers, wasting time on dates ect

You honestly think he's even heard of the terms self improvement?

He browses Tinder like he's browsing Uber Eats, knowing his 'food' is only 30 mins away from arriving

View attachment 2826939View attachment 2826940
which chadfish is that?

I was so far behind the pace, I was running a different race.
It was time to quit while I was behind.
But this wasn't the time for self-pity.

• So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger

What can you offer?

Do you have money? No
Do you have status? No
Social circle? No

Funny GIF

Please

Nothing

You're mediocre
Unremarkable

LDAR

Its Over Mma GIF by UFC
Rope fuel :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: (its not over , it never even began in the first place) :blackpill: