Getting weird spots on face how to fix?

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
They dont even look like acne

They dont even look like acne
spots on face is usually your skins reaction to dirt, oil or bacteria. it could also be sun damage if its like dark spots or a combination. Just wash your face and wear sunscreen and use retinol

pics please, it can be anything from acne to cum reactions

• +1
Reactions: Kindnessmax
spots on face is usually your skins reaction to dirt, oil or bacteria. it could also be sun damage if its like dark spots or a combination. Just wash your face and wear sunscreen and use retinol
Unirronically i went out in sun for 20 minutes im curry so this should not happen tbh.

Have BBC cum on your fAce

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I was also getting these my stepmom just gave me some acid thingy to pass and it would kill it off

pics please, it can be anything from acne to cum reactions
Reatarded forum has some error cant even send em cum reaction? Been on no fap for 3 days bro

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Unirronically i went out in sun for 20 minutes im curry so this should not happen tbh.
ethnic skin reacts instantly to sun damage. Makes you dark asf. dont step outside without sunscreen

I was also getting these my stepmom just gave me some acid thingy to pass and it would kill it off
Can be my parents as they both mogged me at their so im below the genetic recomb that be a case

no idea, someone need to talk with mods. I also can't post videos
I guess it about time fbi strikes this forum down and declassify all the looksmaxxing psl science.

I guess it about time fbi strikes this forum down and declassify all the looksmaxxing psl science.
i think they will get me into jail, way too much hate speech and jb talk

sad becuase I have a family to sustent

i think they will get me into jail, way too much hate speech and jb talk

sad becuase I have a family to sustent
Yep thats why i dont spazz out i learn what i can and avoid arguments unless its neccesary tbh im 16 so i dont wanna ruin my carrier high end employers go through a rigorous background search.

Yep thats why i dont spazz out i learn what i can and avoid arguments unless its neccesary tbh im 16 so i dont wanna ruin my carrier high end employers go through a rigorous background search.
16:lul::lul::lul:

why do you all look +20

facial hair and shape
Facial hair? i barely have a pre pubscent pedostsche meanwhile my mates have full grown spotless beards lmao. Shape idk my face is normal aint that deformed.

Facial hair? i barely have a pre pubscent pedostsche meanwhile my mates have full grown spotless beards lmao. Shape idk my face is normal aint that deformed.
wait I need to look at your face again, I kinda forgot

wait I need to look at your face again, I kinda forgot
Retarded forum bro , look at other threads ig i wanna post the weird spots on my face to know the fix.

• +1
Retarded forum bro , look at other threads ig i wanna post the weird spots on my face to know the fix.
3526151_Screenshot_114.png

you have already a very solid stache and hair below your lip. altohugh you have hairy ass genes so no surprise. I'm supposed to have a lot of facial hair genetically but still only have like 20 hairs on my chin and 10 on my neck at 17

you have already a very solid stache and hair below your lip. altohugh you have hairy ass genes so no surprise. I'm supposed to have a lot of facial hair genetically but still only have like 20 hairs on my chin and 10 on my neck at 17
Thats the best part of being med you can insanely virile eyebrow denisty and hair density.

• JFL
Thats literally the worse pic of me lmaoo
These are better https://looksmax.org/threads/tdtaykurso-vs-me.789383/
I usually take ss from videos as pic im literally half blinked in this https://looksmax.org/threads/does-my-face-look-assymetrical-in-motion-aswell.796802/ here this is me in motion

@Debetro
Yeah you have already a lot of chin hair and stache. You telling me your peers all have more facial hair than you?

btw 2005 or 2006?
Thats the best part of being med you can insanely virile eyebrow denisty and hair density.
Aesthetically looks way too much

Yeah you have already a lot of chin hair and stache. You telling me your peers all have more facial hair
Yeah bro its fucking brootal for me. Not all but like 80% only one who dont are shaving regularly.