Gf asked me about getting a vasectomy

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
My gf is completely against kids (so am I cause I'm not rich. Read my "having kids is a scam" thread for more info). Me and her have been discussing me getting a vasectomy for a couple months now and I just had a consultation saying I could get one but the real chance of a reversal is only 50% within 5 years after getting one. This mixed with my girlfriend and I fighting a lot lately and not knowing if we’re going to stay together has made me uncomfortable getting a vasectomy right now. I told her this and that when we’re stable I’ll be more comfortable with doing it. My gf has been off of birth control for a while as the kind she was on messed with her hormones to an unhealthy extent. We’ve been using condoms and have had a couple unreputable ones break to where we had to buy a plan b, which messed with her hormones as well. So now we’re here and she’s saying that if I don’t get a vasectomy we won’t have sex until I do because if I don’t get one I’ll be “ruining her body” even though I’ve told her I’ll only use condoms I know don’t break. I’ve not once told her she has to get back on bc because I trust the condoms to do their job but she has severe health anxiety and believes she’s pregnant even when we use condoms.

I'm trying my best not to act like an utter cuck. What should I do?

• JFL
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 18522 and 16 others
Bruh just ask yourself, do you want to have children? If the answer is yes, you know what you gotta do.
Don’t forget the scenario where u guys could split up for w/e reason and now you are crippled for life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, alriodai, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
So now we’re here and she’s saying that if I don’t get a vasectomy we won’t have sex until I do because if I don’t get one I’ll be “ruining her body”
Since she's the one egging you on to get a vasectomy you should tell her to get the vasectomy instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SEPRAY, buflek, Deleted member 19066 and 12 others
birth control pill is basically roids for females why would she not get it

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, buflek, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
nice reddit repost bucko

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 21620, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
No one cares lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, GetShrekt and Over
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 21146, buflek and 2 others
Shut the fuck up entitled cuck dicklet
Eddie Murphy Yes GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 21620 and Over
Why doesn't she get sterilized?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Corleone
Lmao imagine getting this jew vasectomy then getting dumped or cheated by your GF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 21620, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
My gf is completely against kids (so am I cause I'm not rich. Read my "having kids is a scam" thread for more info). Me and her have been discussing me getting a vasectomy for a couple months now and I just had a consultation saying I could get one but the real chance of a reversal is only 50% within 5 years after getting one. This mixed with my girlfriend and I fighting a lot lately and not knowing if we’re going to stay together has made me uncomfortable getting a vasectomy right now. I told her this and that when we’re stable I’ll be more comfortable with doing it. My gf has been off of birth control for a while as the kind she was on messed with her hormones to an unhealthy extent. We’ve been using condoms and have had a couple unreputable ones break to where we had to buy a plan b, which messed with her hormones as well. So now we’re here and she’s saying that if I don’t get a vasectomy we won’t have sex until I do because if I don’t get one I’ll be “ruining her body” even though I’ve told her I’ll only use condoms I know don’t break. I’ve not once told her she has to get back on bc because I trust the condoms to do their job but she has severe health anxiety and believes she’s pregnant even when we use condoms.

Dump her.

If your girlfriend starts using sex against you then there’s no respect left in that relationship whatsoever.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, AscendingHero, fogdart and 3 others
Dump her.

If your girlfriend starts using sex against you then there’s no respect left in that relationship whatsoever.
its a reddit larp jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and LightSkinNoob
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, AscendingHero, Deleted member 17531 and 1 other person
Jfl at the dude not once thinking about leaving the relationship

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 21620

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Isnt the point of having girlfriend to reproduce? Why else would you need a woman haha?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

western women jfl

if she doesn't beg you to rawdog it's already over, this thread is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and AscensionMan98
Sterilize her instead? Be realistic and ask yourself if she is going to be the mother to your children in the future. From the sounds of things she sounds retarded. Pump, dump and move on.

brother has a gf 😂 u won

Don't get vasectomy, you need to spread your white seed and impregnate as many foids as possible. Go Genghis khan mode in Korea and other countries.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Screen Shot 2022 10 29 at 83217 PM

Even foids are telling this cuck to dump his cunt girlfriend

This is cuck behavior

Imagine scheduling a painful surgery all because a fat bitch got tired after taking birth control

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and forevergymcelling
Nigga we got LONG dicks and CHARISMA

i’ll be DAMNED if i get a surgery for a bitch

REAL STEPPERS

ONLY THE FAMILY

LOOKISM GANG

STRETCH GANG

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
FG you got me fucked up with this latest thread my nigha