Gf insulted my looks so I told her to get out of my apartment

S

stunna

Kraken
I (25M) got into an argument with my girlfriend (22F) earlier today. We'd been dating since September and were 24 and 21 back then.

She was over at my place. The argument was very stupid, just about not being able to give each other a lot of time. I work full time and she's still in school. She's upset that I apparently don't give her enough time while I brought up that she's always at or near campus and spends most nights at her and her roommates' house. With that being said, I make more of an effort to spend time with her than she does with me. I text her more to hang out and call her over to my place more than she calls me to hers.

This led to a back and forth and eventually I just told her that I felt like I was doing most of the work in the relationship. To which she tells me "well you're not even that good looking so you better".

Ouch. That hurt. I'm clearly the less attractive one in the relationship. One of my biggest insecurities. My friends always made "jokes" about how I went above my league with her, also saying there's no way it's genuine and that she must be a gold digger...for my $65k a year job? But turns out those weren't just jokes. I got bullied hard as a kid for my appearance and although I look much better now than I did at 17, I'm still not someone you'd turn your neck around to get a second look at on the streets. I'll likely never be.

When she saw me pause and stare blankly at her she started tearing up and apologizing, telling me she didn't mean any of it. It really did upset me and I needed time to process it. I just wanted time to myself to reflect on everything about my life and what I wanted, and if I could still improve. I asked her to go back home to which she responded with "I'm really sorry let's just start over". Listen, I'm really sorry but there was absolutely some truth to that statement. After about 5 minutes of telling her to leave me be, she left. It's been about 3 hours and I'm not as angry anymore, but definitely upset. Did I go too far? Part of me is proud of myself for standing up but another part wonders if she really did just say something in the heat of the moment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61349, mid, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
What are your stats ?

She probably cucks you with Chad, sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and lowiqNormie
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Floyd, Klasik01, Gaygymmaxx and 6 others
But I see normies and sub 5s in relationships all the time breauoooloooookokoooooooooo :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, thereallegend and stunna
But I see normies and sub 5s in relationships all the time breauoooloooookokoooooooooo :feelsuhh:
nigga speak english ffs, i know your cuban but this is just pathetic

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: tokoloshe and Luffymaxxing
I (25M) got into an argument with my girlfriend (22F) earlier today. We'd been dating since September and were 24 and 21 back then.

She was over at my place. The argument was very stupid, just about not being able to give each other a lot of time. I work full time and she's still in school. She's upset that I apparently don't give her enough time while I brought up that she's always at or near campus and spends most nights at her and her roommates' house. With that being said, I make more of an effort to spend time with her than she does with me. I text her more to hang out and call her over to my place more than she calls me to hers.

This led to a back and forth and eventually I just told her that I felt like I was doing most of the work in the relationship. To which she tells me "well you're not even that good looking so you better".

Ouch. That hurt. I'm clearly the less attractive one in the relationship. One of my biggest insecurities. My friends always made "jokes" about how I went above my league with her, also saying there's no way it's genuine and that she must be a gold digger...for my $65k a year job? But turns out those weren't just jokes. I got bullied hard as a kid for my appearance and although I look much better now than I did at 17, I'm still not someone you'd turn your neck around to get a second look at on the streets. I'll likely never be.

When she saw me pause and stare blankly at her she started tearing up and apologizing, telling me she didn't mean any of it. It really did upset me and I needed time to process it. I just wanted time to myself to reflect on everything about my life and what I wanted, and if I could still improve. I asked her to go back home to which she responded with "I'm really sorry let's just start over". Listen, I'm really sorry but there was absolutely some truth to that statement. After about 5 minutes of telling her to leave me be, she left. It's been about 3 hours and I'm not as angry anymore, but definitely upset. Did I go too far? Part of me is proud of myself for standing up but another part wonders if she really did just say something in the heat of the moment.
KILL all moids💅💅💅💋

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Numb and stunna
how do you even get a gf? all girls i meet are never seuxla attracte to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid and Deleted member 58285
You get this from reddit

Be confident

sounds like he was dating up and knew it

why is he butthurt about it?

LOL I bet these stupid reddit cucks gaslit him into thinking he is in the wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fundz, bululu_87 and tasmanian devil
Another Beta buxx

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil and stunna
This abused clown she went to chads as soon as he kicked her out

TLDR lol

maybe if you dont give her a giant reaction over it she might not say it ever

plus ur 5’6

WTF

she deserved what came to her

This is why there's no hope for ugly men. Even if they get a girlfriend. Brutal shit

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, reptiles and stunna
  • JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
based gf hope you ropemaxx