GF rejected me for not having mainstream political/societal ideas.

Could she have rejected you because you aren't attractive enough?

Option 4) Rebuild society. Remove the propaganda. Your views are now mainstream. All the women want you.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Met up with my gf and she told me that she didn't think we would work-out in a relationship, because I have political ideas that don't allign with hers.

Her (23yo): Typical left-wing. Vegetarian, pro- climate change stuff, pro mass-immigration, pro vaccin enforcement-mandates. Brutal.

Now, my ex-gf (19yo) before this girl, also broke up with me for this same reason basically.
She also detested the 'alt-right wing extremist fascist xenophobic sexist racist politics' (whatever the fuck they call it in mainstream propaganda outlets) that I supposedly 'supported' and broke up with me because of it.

Oke so another failed relationship where this played a major role. There's a pattern forming. Conclusions:

1) I need to find a girl that is not 'left-wing'. Which seems to be hard among young girls.
2) I need to avoid talking about politics, and when it does get mentioned, lie and take whatever opinion is NT (pro-vax, pro mass immigration, etc) to please her.
3) Never interact with women again (MGTOW shitcope).

Thoughts?
drop the bitch and get on with others; plus you dont need to fixate on 1 girl only jesus christ and the :bluepill: :feelskek:
plus youre Chadlite mentalcel

My ex larped as tory
She was a Marxist at uni

I‘m totally with you there, but if the living thing/animal/human isn‘t conscious i don‘t have a problem with it, as you need consciousness to experience suffering.

plants are also alive and we kill them, and similarly I don‘t see a problem with unplugging (killing) a braindead person that is technically laying alive in a hospital bed
animals aren't conscious either though, which is why I don't care about killing them either. I am not that much against killings either, it's a part of life.

Met up with my gf and she told me that she didn't think we would work-out in a relationship, because I have political ideas that don't allign with hers.

Her (23yo): Typical left-wing. Vegetarian, pro- climate change stuff, pro mass-immigration, pro vaccin enforcement-mandates. Brutal.

Now, my ex-gf (19yo) before this girl, also broke up with me for this same reason basically.
She also detested the 'alt-right wing extremist fascist xenophobic sexist racist politics' (whatever the fuck they call it in mainstream propaganda outlets) that I supposedly 'supported' and broke up with me because of it.

Oke so another failed relationship where this played a major role. There's a pattern forming. Conclusions:

1) I need to find a girl that is not 'left-wing'. Which seems to be hard among young girls.
2) I need to avoid talking about politics, and when it does get mentioned, lie and take whatever opinion is NT (pro-vax, pro mass immigration, etc) to please her.
3) Never interact with women again (MGTOW shitcope).

Thoughts?
So why were they your girlfriends in the first place?

So why were they your girlfriends in the first place?
they found me attractive and I found them attractive. Nothing more to it than that tbh.

@Uglybrazilian this motherfucker needs karl
too late, commie chad already socialized his ex's pussy by now

I don't know shit about politics
@Thompsonz