GFs are an accesory for Self-improvement and using FAP as a reward

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
As you know, some studies have been already posted here about fapping once a week and having a testoterone boost (although not clear if only one ejaculation un that day or more)

I think since men in general have more potential than women, I feel like sex with a single partner not only helps bounding the couple but also it's a reward/motivator for the man to keep improving.

I also believe that sex should be done once or twice a week. It's pretty common for couples to fuck a lot early in the relationship but it's like abusing drugs and developing tolerance or losing it's fun gradually. I'm my opinion, a couple should be trying to better themselves and help each other become better. And I say this as a believer of the idea that no relationship Is for the rest of your life, that every Partner you have should work together with you until you both have to take different paths with respect and friendship not because of cheating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, x69, GAY and 1 other person
i agree with everything you say except one thing, in fact i actually do this currently and i believe it helps alot. gives a good test boost to have sex with someone you love.

only things i don't agree with are this
It's pretty common for couples to fuck a lot early in the relationship but it's like abusing drugs and developing tolerance or losing it's fun gradually

and this
And I say this as a believer of the idea that no relationship Is for the rest of your life

tbh my girl and i are still horny for each other all the time and fun whenever we see each other (unless she's on her period but even then sometimes we do stuff). i think you both have to be good looking enough and love each other a lot to pull this off.

as for the other point, any more than one sexual partner is degenerate and one of the reasons our sexual society is dog shit for the most part. any other believe is heresy and cuckoldery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Fucked in the head and satoshisacuck
(although not clear if only one ejaculation un that day or more)

Definitely harmful if more than once. (I'd tell you don't cum at all unless it's with a foid)

Pretty good observations though tbhtbhtbthbthb.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
That's how a relationship should work tbh. But you need the right girl for it. Not some lowclass slut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I made a thread on the .me relating to this subject which I link below:

https://incels.me/threads/self-impr...c-is-borderline-impossible-as-an-incel.70869/

To sum it up, it's basically impossible for incels and low-value men to improve without receiving positive feedback from a girl. Girls are not an "accessory" to self-improvement, they are a requirement. We are stuck in the endless feedback look of failure and loneliness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba, Littleboy and 1 other person

https://incels.me/threads/self-impr...c-is-borderline-impossible-as-an-incel.70869/

To sum it up, it's basically impossible for incels and low-value men to improve without receiving positive feedback from a girl. Girls are not an "accessory" to self-improvement, they are a requirement. We are stuck in the endless feedback look of failure and loneliness.

Yeah this. Quite hard really to do when you're an Incel. However I like that phrase "Be the best version of yourself " taken from Looksmax I believe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba

What I'm going to say is probably going to trigger some people, so if you're easily bothered by shit, don't read this post.

I come from a MGTOW background, where Women are considered to be (by some members) biological parasites that look for the highest status male and leech their resources (time, money, social status, ect). Whenever I see a Men saying that he can't improve himself without validation from Women, it really makes me concerned for that person. I'm not saying that you're wrong for wanting a GF, or that you wouldn't be happier with one, just that you have so much potential that's entirely separate from Women and society in general.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

Honestly if you really want validation and proof that you're improving, just start e whoring on ladyboners Gone Wild on Reddit.

• +1
How does that work?

• +1
What I'm going to say is probably going to trigger some people, so if you're easily bothered by shit, don't read this post.

I come from an MGTOW background, where Women are considered to be (by some members) biological parasites that look for the highest status male and leech their resources (time, money, social status, etc). Whenever I see a Men saying that he can't improve himself without validation from Women, it really makes me concerned for that person. I'm not saying that you're wrong for wanting a GF, or that you wouldn't be happier with one, just that you have so much potential that's entirely separate from Women and society in general.

Women's purpose and worth is all matters on her hole, nothing else. of course, you can strive and improve without the help or validation of a thot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

I come from a MGTOW background, where Women are considered to be (by some members) biological parasites that look for the highest status male and leech their resources (time, money, social status, ect). Whenever I see a Men saying that he can't improve himself without validation from Women, it really makes me concerned for that person. I'm not saying that you're wrong for wanting a GF, or that you wouldn't be happier with one, just that you have so much potential that's entirely separate from Women and society in general.

Women are definitely parasites don't get me wrong. I don't care about my potential. I don't care what I look like. I don't care about muscles, aesthetics, whatever. If I could, I'd be a 400lb slob because I prefer to eat a ton of shit and do nothing all day.

There is only one reason for looksmaxing: women. I am a 23 y/o incel. It is not good for man to be alone. I want a wife. I want sex. This is my only chance. Hell, even looksmaxing doesn't guarantee me shit because my face is still fucked up.

Honestly if you really want validation and proof that you're improving, just start e whoring on ladyboners Gone Wild on Reddit.
Who the fuck do you think I am mate, I'm 4/10 on a good day. I could snap my fingers and be looksmaxed instantly and still not be good enough for that place because my genetics are not good enough. I want REAL VALIDATION form a REAL GIRL. I want a woman to touch me and be proud of it. I want a woman to want to be around me. I want to give a woman value. But it will never happen because my genes gave me a shitty face.

• +1
Women are definitely parasites don't get me wrong. I don't care about my potential. I don't care what I look like. I don't care about muscles, aesthetics, whatever. If I could, I'd be a 400lb slob because I prefer to eat a ton of shit and do nothing all day.

There is only one reason for looksmaxing: women. I am a 23 y/o incel. It is not good for man to be alone. I want a wife. I want sex. This is my only chance. Hell, even looksmaxing doesn't guarantee me shit because my face is still fucked up.

Who the fuck do you think I am mate, I'm 4/10 on a good day. I could snap my fingers and be looksmaxed instantly and still not be good enough for that place because my genetics are not good enough. I want REAL VALIDATION form a REAL GIRL. I want a woman to touch me and be proud of it. I want a woman to want to be around me. I want to give a woman value. But it will never happen because my genes gave me a shitty face.

Then why are you here? If there's no hope for you because of your "shitty face", then why are you on a Lookmaxing forum?

• +1
If you have a GF you don't need self improvement because in 2018, only perfect men have GFs...

• +1
  • +1
Then why are you here? If there's no hope for you because of your "shitty face", then why are you on a Lookmaxing forum?
I thought this would be a forum for incels but I guess it isn't.

• +1
I thought this would be a forum for incels but I guess it isn't.

Bro, it's in the title. This is a place for people that want to increase their SMV. If you don't think your SMV can be increased, then you're wasting your time here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian