kliiipss
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2026
- Posts
- 56
- Reputation
- 9
What are the benefits of gh in an old age should I add it to my stack ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
For healthy people over the age of 20 who do not have a growth hormone deficiency, using GH from outside the body usually does not provide as many benefits as people think. GH may slightly increase lean body mass and reduce body fat, but there is not strong evidence that it significantly improves muscle growth or athletic performance in healthy adults. It can also cause side effects such as water retention and swelling, joint pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, and problems with blood sugar control. It also does not increase your height once your growth plates have closed. For this reason, GH treatment is mainly used for people who have a medically confirmed growth hormone deficiency, and it is not routinely recommended for healthy people who want to use it for aesthetics, muscle growth, or anti-aging.Yaşlılıkta büyüme hormonunun faydaları nelerdir? Takviyelerime eklemeli miyim?
I just translated itFor healthy people over the age of 20 who do not have a growth hormone deficiency, using GH from outside the body usually does not provide as many benefits as people think. GH may slightly increase lean body mass and reduce body fat, but there is not strong evidence that it significantly improves muscle growth or athletic performance in healthy adults. It can also cause side effects such as water retention and swelling, joint pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, and problems with blood sugar control. It also does not increase your height once your growth plates have closed. For this reason, GH treatment is mainly used for people who have a medically confirmed growth hormone deficiency, and it is not routinely recommended for healthy people who want to use it for aesthetics, muscle growth, or anti-aging.
?Wtf is this
I had him translate the text I wrote in Turkish into English flawlessly.I just translated it
Did you copy that from chat gpt?
I hope Greek invade youI had him translate the text I wrote in Turkish into English flawlessly.
If your on steroids yes and it can still cause periosteal adaposition at 20What are the benefits of gh in an old age should I add it to my stack ?
Keep dreaming, lil broI hope Greek invade you
I’m on test and anavarIf your on steroids yes and it can still cause periosteal adaposition at 20
Then go for itI’m on test and anavar
Hoping you die of a heart attack at the age of 25.I’m on test and anavar
I hope it happens soonerHoping you die of a heart attack at the age of 25.![]()