Gh injextion

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
Last night I injected 4-5 iu of gh, after 15 minutes got very tired and went to sleep had the deepest sleep I have had in a while dreamed the whole time and remembered it ( my dream was about height jfl) woke up with a bit of join pain and gained 3 pounds of water weight went from 150-153, slight tingly in hands and joint pain not too bad a slight lethargy so I am pretty sure my gh is legit but I don’t think I inject correctly I don’t have a insulin syringe only a 3cc 1.5 inch syringe do I stick the whole thing in or half I stuck 1/3 in the fat around my belly button and I saw some come out don’t think I stuck the needle in far enough didn’t even hurt tbh, also my fasting blood glucose was 116 before taking gh it was 99 how bad is that

• JFL
Reactions: kylo_295
no you did not inject it wrong most of the time a little bit of liquid will come out of an injection site. As for your blood sugar it is in the prediabetes range hop on berberine see if that lowers it if not hop on metformin or design an insulin protocol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
no you did not inject it wrong most of the time a little bit of liquid will come out of an injection site. As for your blood sugar it is in the prediabetes range hop on berberine see if that lowers it if not hop on metformin or design an insulin protocol.
I don’t like to take berberine as it lowers igf-1 I take alpha lipoic acid and chornoum piccolnate to lower bs what’s the best to time to take them whenever my bs is high or before a mega or after ?

I don’t like to take berberine as it lowers igf-1 I take alpha lipoic acid and chornoum piccolnate to lower bs what’s the best to time to take them whenever my bs is high or before a mega or after ?
chromium picolinate says to take right before every meal so split your dose with each meal and for alpha lipoic acid 30 mins before a meals or 2 hours later once again spilt up your dose with each meal.

Taking it like this would have a similar effect to rapid acting insulin in the lowering blood sugar perspective.

• +1
Reactions: Osie and Deleted member 29747
chromium picolinate says to take right before every meal so split your dose with each meal and for alpha lipoic acid 30 mins before a meals or 2 hours later once again spilt up your dose with each meal.

Taking it like this would have a similar effect to rapid acting insulin in the lowering blood sugar perspective.
I take them before and after for every meal