cracka

cracka

übermensch
Currently Running the following:

Mk677 25mg/day
2x daily 100mg mod grf 100mg hexarelin - 2 weeks on
2x daily 100mg mod grf 100mg ghrp-2 - 4 weeks on

Currently having some prolactin issues, so going to take p5p
I have an understanding somewhat of endocrinology, but if any autists want to conclude that I will be good running this with my GH just lmk

Steroid cycle:

Anadrol 50mg 5 weeks
Test E 500mg 10 weeks
Arimidex (if needed)
Clomid PCT

Am going to rape my thyroid with GH + Roids?

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Nuke prolactin with Caber

Also why Anadrol, there are better roids with less sides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220

wouldn’t take it dawg, tried it and threw it away $75 one year supply of it after finding it can give Dopamine Agonist Withdrawl Syndrome

• +1
Reactions: Cope

what would you suggest instead? Anadrol isn't that bad from what I've seen. Not trying to take anything like tren that could have negative effects on brain considering I'm still a teen

wouldn’t take it dawg, tried it and threw it away $75 one year supply of it after finding it can give Dopamine Agonist Withdrawl Syndrome
Yea it does, I've tried a couple of those DA agonists and they all did absolutely fuck-all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Yea it does, I've tried a couple of those DA agonists and they all did absolutely fuck-all
If my hair doesn’t recover in 2 years with dutasteride and RU I’ll wear a hair system and go full rocket ship, I’ve thought about it a lot.

• Woah
what would you suggest instead? Anadrol isn't that bad from what I've seen. Not trying to take anything like tren that could have negative effects on brain considering I'm still a teen
Tren is a meme, ignore it like the plague.

Dbol mogs Anadrol, but honestly all you really need to do is run Test.

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante and Deleted member 16220

test just makes you a bigger version of what you already are. to have a really juiced look people say you have to stack multiple compounds.

• +1
test just makes you a bigger version of what you already are. to have a really juiced look people say you have to stack multiple compounds.
Something like Deca and a Test base would be the best tbh. On paper, Deca is probably the best looksmaxxing roid. It's the only AAS that has solid proof of promoting collagen synthesis and it's really good for joints.

I don't really see the appeal in trying to look like Chris Bumstead though.

Kinda made a typo and meant to say Deca not Dbol, but both mog Anadrol

Something like Deca and a Test base would be the best tbh. On paper, Deca is probably the best looksmaxxing roid. It's the only AAS that has solid proof of promoting collagen synthesis and it's really good for joints.

I don't really see the appeal in trying to look like Chris Bumstead though.

Kinda made a typo and meant to say Deca not Dbol, but both mog Anadrol
I think Dbol would be worse than Anadrol, considering that Dbol gains are more likely to be lost and the retention is even shittier than anadrol.

Was thinking about Deca Durabolin + Test but I just can't fuck up the PCT

Was thinking about Deca Durabolin + Test but I just can't fuck up the PCT
Why cope with Anadrol when Deca exists? Just run Caber or an AI with the PCT if progesterone becomes an issue.

motherfucker u clearly have no clue about steroids :ROFLMAO: or what you're talking about even

not every person will react exactly the same to different compounds and there's no such thing as "better" roids, there's a reason why people take anadrol and it's because it's the best at what it does, there's a reason why it's favored amongst strength athletes.

anadrol completely has a different type of fullness effect than dbol and deca, anadrol pulls water, nitrogen and minerals into the muscles which is where the fullness aesthetic effect comes from and i'm assuming this also contributes to strength; physics - it also improves neural signaling and sympathetic drive. dbol and deca will just not make you as strong

solid advice

• +1
motherfucker u clearly have no clue about steroids :ROFLMAO: or what you're talking about even

not every person will react exactly the same to different compounds and there's no such thing as "better" roids, there's a reason why people take anadrol and it's because it's the best at what it does, there's a reason why it's favored amongst strength athletes.

anadrol completely has a different type of fullness effect than dbol and deca, anadrol pulls water, nitrogen and minerals into the muscles which is where the fullness aesthetic effect comes from and i'm assuming this also contributes to strength; physics - it also improves neural signaling and sympathetic drive. dbol and deca will just not make you as strong
Dude wrote an essay to tell me something that's blatant common sense. Definitely didn't know people react differently to different steroids, thanks for informing me.

Dude wrote an essay to tell me something that's blatant common sense. Definitely didn't know people react differently to different steroids, thanks for informing me.
i'm telling you that you're retarded if anything. people react differently and that's why there's no better steroids u chimp, it's all about individual response and finding out what works for you

anyway i'm done with you since you're clearly not used to reading more than 1 sentence probably because you still like reading kids books that only have one sentence on a page

people react differently and that's why there's no better steroids u chimp, it's all about individual response and finding out what works for you
Damn bro, you have Mensa IQ. I had no idea people responded differently to different anabolics.

The point I'm making is that regardless of whatever roids you do, there are "better" options depending on the goal you're trying to achieve. Sorry this was too difficult to understand.

Last edited: