Ghosting bitch crawls back after getting pumped and dumped by chad

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
Hi guys, remember the thread i made about getting ghosted by a girl? Guess what :lul: this bitch just messaged me back after a month after leaving me on read when we were supposed to meet up.

Basically she told me on the week we were supposed to meet she met some chad instead and they fucked but she regretted it cos he was a dick and now she wants to meet me lmfao.

Should i even respond? she basically just got pumped and dumped by a chad who used her like a dirty sock and doesn't want her anymore and now wants to meet me to feel better about herself .

@the BULL u were right lmao :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Richard_Hungwell, Oberyn and 5 others
yes respond, and use same tactics as chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, DharkDC, Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
The girl:

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Marsiere214, Chadeep and 3 others

simpCucklord69

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and alphaChadpeasant911
yes respond, and use same tactics as chad
Ikr, tbh i might just meet to fuck her and then ghost after that :sneaky: only problem is that i feel degraded getting chad sloppy seconds :feelsohgod:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and Deleted member 19297
Ikr, tbh i might just meet to fuck her and then ghost after that :sneaky: only problem is that i feel degraded getting chad sloppy seconds :feelsohgod:
Average woman has 200 bodycount. The chad is the sloppy seconds of another chad.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep, Deleted member 19297 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Hi guys, remember the thread i made about getting ghosted by a girl? Guess what :lul: this bitch just messaged me back after a month after leaving me on read when we were supposed to meet up.

Basically she told me on the week we were supposed to meet she met some chad instead and they fucked but she regretted it cos he was a dick and now she wants to meet me lmfao.

Should i even respond? she basically just got pumped and dumped by a chad who used her like a dirty sock and doesn't want her anymore and now wants to meet me to feel better about herself .

If you need to nut meet her… then bounce fuck her then dip. Punish her for her crimes of being a whore

I had the same thing today girl wants to meet idc she’s a hoe I’ll fuck her then dip

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and alphaChadpeasant911
If you need to nut meet her… then bounce fuck her then dip. Punish her for her crimes of being a whore

I had the same thing today girl wants to meet idc she’s a hoe I’ll fuck her then dip
Yeah i think im gonna tbh. Give her taste of her own medicine and use her like the slut she is:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah i think im gonna tbh. Give her taste of her own medicine :blackpill:
Literally I have my one on Monday or Tuesday she flaked last weekend I have been cold ever since cos I’m angry with that gender tbh give her a taste of her own medicine but thank her for being honest with you lmfao. Still women should be shot for this shit

Literally I have my one on Monday or Tuesday she flaked last weekend I have been cold ever since cos I’m angry with that gender tbh give her a taste of her own medicine but thank her for being honest with you lmfao. Still women should be shot for this shit
True these hoes need to be stopped tbh. But honestly i would rather her not tell me that she met the chad cos it just hurts much more that she met someone else she thought was better than me:blackpill: :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and PrinceLuenLeoncur
True these hoes need to be stopped tbh. But honestly i would rather her not tell me that she met the chad cos it just hurts much more that she met someone else she thought was better than me:blackpill: :feelswhy:
Yeah I know I have been there :feelscry: it’s painful, the male ego is a thing as petty as it sounds it’s real idc what anybody says. But see what she’s like if you like her then no point in doing her dirty bht if you jsut wanted to pipe then pipe her

Was she white?

You should meet up fuck her then ghost, or just leave her on read.
She deserve nothing

I would probably LTR her but then again a girl wanting to date me is like a once or twice in a lifetime experience.

Nah she said her body count was 6 which is pretty decent for 18 years old
if she says her body count this is already a red fleg lmao, she ghosts you several weeks but you trust her?