Giant implants OBO tiktok 50k views

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Married for 8 years

Last night this had 14k views, now 46k at time of posting
It's mini blowing up, which could spell disaster for ipd cels, especially those wanting surgery

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
lets mass report this shit for spreading harmful content and deceiving info

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Eren, Oxygen, Deleted member 43403 and 20 others
I was just coming here to see if anyone said anything about that and low and behold….

IMG 1230

Don’t worry about gatekeeping or this info getting out. If I’m gonna open an AFFORDABLE hardmax clinic it needs support. A few dozen people from an incel forum aren’t gonna support a clinic, realistically. Most users here are either penniless or too high inhib to actually hardmax. So stop complaining about normies getting surgery and actually get it yourself. This is going to improve things and make things more affordable, not less.

This stuff is already blowing up on TikTok. We need to join it and have a voice there or else it’s gonna get away from us. We can’t be drowned out by ignorant crybabies like Orlando.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Eren, Animal, hardestmfintheroom and 20 others
I was just coming here to see if anyone said anything about that and low and behold….

View attachment 2391108

Don’t worry about gatekeeping or this info getting out. If I’m gonna open an AFFORDABLE hardmax clinic it needs support. A few dozen people from an incel forum aren’t gonna support a clinic. This is going to improve things and make things more affordable, not less.

This stuff is already blowing up on TikTok. We need to join it and have a voice there or else it’s gonna get away from us. We can’t be drowned out by ignorant crybabies like Orlando.
I can see why you as a provider would want this
But it's not good for us regular people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kater Maxxing, callisto, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
I can see why you as a provider would want this
But it's not good for us regular people

Nah, it’s already gotten away from us. Once it’s out it’s out, it’s not getting re-contained. We need representation from based but respectable figures to be a voice on TikTok. If it’s not me it’ll be somebody else copying me.

There will never be a time when every normie gets hardmax surgery. Even if everyone knows about it, even if everyone views it more positively, a very small fraction will ever actually do it - just like the members on this site. Lookism had 14K “Blackpilled” members and this site has 19K. I am involved with every cosmetic orbital box Osteotomy that’s happening in the world right now and it’s still just 2, both veteran members here.

We’re about to make it. Don’t ruin it with a crabs in a bucket mentality.

IMG 1231
IMG 1232
IMG 1233
IMG 1234
IMG 1235
IMG 1236
IMG 1237

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003, Animal, hardestmfintheroom and 19 others

View attachment 2391108

Don’t worry about gatekeeping or this info getting out. If I’m gonna open an AFFORDABLE hardmax clinic it needs support. A few dozen people from an incel forum aren’t gonna support a clinic, realistically. Most users here are either penniless or too high inhib to actually hardmax. So stop complaining about normies getting surgery and actually get it yourself. This is going to improve things and make things more affordable, not less.

BRB im gonna make 10 accounts and like this tiktok so hardmaxxers have it worse.

IDK why are you all stressing so much, the higher the demand the cheaper the surgeries will get and more professionals there will be, 98% of the forum that is considering surgerymaxxing doesn't have the money for it anyways.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, MTNAscension2, Anchor_Ship and 6 others
Nah, it’s already gotten away from us. Once it’s out it’s out, it’s not getting re-contained. We need representation from based but respectable figures to be a voice on TikTok. If it’s not me it’ll be somebody else copying me.

There will never be a time when every normie gets hardmax surgery. Even if everyone knows about it, even if everyone views it more positively, a very small fraction will ever actually do it - just like the members on this site. Lookism had 14K “Blackpilled” members and this site has 19K. I am involved with every cosmetic orbital box Osteotomy that’s happening in the world right now and it’s still just 2, both veteran members here.

View attachment 2391144View attachment 2391145View attachment 2391146View attachment 2391147View attachment 2391148View attachment 2391149View attachment 2391150
Brutal, u told me u had no one for modified OBO except giant
Or are these two very expensive?

Cos if not giant, I need a non western relatively affordable alternative hopefully by next summer

BRB im gonna make 10 accounts and like this tiktok so hardmaxxers have it worse.

IDK why are you all stressing so much, the higher the demand the cheaper the surgeries will get and more professionals there will be, 98% of the forum that is considering surgerymaxxing doesn't have the money for it anyways.
Will it though?
Or will other surgeons jump on the train after seeing successful surgeries, thus driving up the price?

Brutal, u told me u had no one for modified OBO except giant
Or are these two very expensive?

Cos if not giant, I need a non western relatively affordable alternative hopefully by next summer

Just DM we can design a custom one and perform it in a couple places for around 30K probably. Hardmax Center in Cambodia by next summer probably 20-22K but we’re still in negotiations with the hospital.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Azrod, callisto and 3 others
Just DM we can design a custom one and perform it in a couple places for around 30K probably. Hardmax Center in Cambodia by next summer probably 20-22K but we’re still in negotiations with the hospital.
I did dm
Giant went up from 15 to 18 to 20-22k, and you're saying this isn't due to increased demand?
Also I thought originally giant was meant to be this summer, I've been waiting since last year

I did dm
Giant went up from 15 to 18 to 20-22k, and you're saying this isn't due to increased demand?
Also I thought originally giant was meant to be this summer, I've been waiting since last year
Are you ready to get it now?

It’s from inflation and realistic costs built into being the best there is. Yet because of where it is, it’s still the cheapest. This isn’t some shitty freehand obo with stock plates in shit hospital made by someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing. If you show before and after in a YouTube video it can be less.

• +1
Reactions: jon_chase89 and NegativeNorwood

It’s from inflation and realistic costs built into being the best there is. Yet because of where it is, it’s still the cheapest. This isn’t some shitty freehand obo with stock plates in shit hospital made by someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing. If you show before and after in a YouTube video it can be less.
can you reply to me please

No I'm not getting it now, but it would be helpful to plan if I knew for sure the clinic was opening
It's been my plan all along for summer 2024 once I finish uni
I would consider showing results depending on price

• +1
Reactions: Animal
can you reply to me please
Where have you messaged me? I’m mass replying soon but for now my system isn’t organized enough to open a new case for at least another 3 days.

IMG 1086

No I'm not getting it now, but it would be helpful to plan if I knew for sure the clinic was opening
It's been my plan all along for summer 2024 once I finish uni
I would consider showing results depending on price
Ok. You’re a great case to show. Good room for improvement just from the IPD Correction, handsome, lean, young.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Lmao, malicieusss and 2 others
Where have you messaged me? I’m mass replying soon but for now my system isn’t organized enough to open a new case for at least another 3 days.

View attachment 2391214

Ok. You’re a great case to show. Good room for improvement just from the IPD Correction, handsome, lean, young.

Mind giving more details on the new portal system, is it dropping next week and how many people do you expect to use it ? I need implant designs and facial ratios overview really bad, ty.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 29167 and RealSurgerymax

View attachment 2391214

I have messaged you on here and also on Instagram, now i will bump the conversation with you here

View attachment 2391214

Do you do infra orbital malar implants? Is it possible to get the implant designed by your team and then have it put in by some surgeon in Turkey?

Mind giving more details on the new portal system, is it dropping next week and how many people do you expect to use it ? I need implant designs and facial ratios overview really bad, ty.
Yes it’s gonna be next week. It’s a more robust version of Calendly, which I was using but it still couldn’t organize any of the project during the design phase. I’m getting to it all as fast as possible believe me. Working on upgrading my systems and waiting to answer wasn't an easy choice but it’s passed due.

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus, jon_chase89, callisto and 3 others
Do you do infra orbital malar implants? Is it possible to get the implant designed by your team and then have it put in by some surgeon in Turkey?
Yes and I already work with a surgeon in turkey sometimes I will assist the surgery if it’s unique or complicated

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Yes and I already work with a surgeon in turkey sometimes I will assist the surgery if it’s unique or complicated
What are the risks of doing that vs going to a known surgeon like Pagnoni? What is your wait time like? And how much do you charge for such a service i.e. the whole process of designing the implant and then having a surgeon place it?

Yes it’s gonna be next week. It’s a more robust version of Calendly, which I was using but it still couldn’t organize any of the project during the design phase. I’m getting to it all as fast as possible believe me. Working on upgrading my systems and waiting to answer wasn't an easy choice but it’s passed due.
Nice, is it a first come first served type of thing or is it by some other of priority order (some might just wan a chin implant while others wanna rearrange their skull). I was the guy that you spoke to on surgery.cmf that went to pagnoni and showed tou ct scans/face pics btw, like 2 weeks ago.

What are the risks of doing that vs going to a known surgeon like Pagnoni? What is your wait time like? And how much do you charge for such a service i.e. the whole process of designing the implant and then having a surgeon place it?
I recommend pagnoni the most right now. I have a few surgeons but he has Don’t the most with me and has had the least complications and copes the least about putting “difficult” implants in. He is very skilled technically where some surgeons would maybe shave down the implant to fit it in.

I can’t quote the surgeons prices but it can vary from 8k to 30k. The design fee is 1k. Consider the design fee is 3k at 3DS and it is mediocre. We need at least a couple weeks to start. I need to get through these cases

IMG 1086

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Lmao, malicieusss and 1 other person
Nice, is it a first come first served type of thing or is it by some other of priority order (some might just wan a chin implant while others wanna rearrange their skull). I was the guy that you spoke to on surgery.cmf that went to pagnoni and showed tou ct scans/face pics btw, like 2 weeks ago.
You’ll be able to schedule the available day/week you want on the portal yourself.

• +1
Reactions: jfbjfb, Lmao and SurgeryEnjoyer
RSM is right.

Car youtubers have millions of viewers on their content but how much of these viewers can actually afford the cars on display ?

If you don't hardmaxx yourself STFU and don't try to "gatekeep" normies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Animal, MTNAscension2, Deleted member 31942 and 12 others
RSM is right.

Car youtubers have millions of viewers on their content but how much of these viewers can actually afford the cars on display ?

Normalizing cosmetic surgery would actually make things better for everyone here. Would lead to a larger number of surgeons providing their services to the general public. Competition would improve quality and drive prices down.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Anchor_Ship, callisto and 1 other person
RSM is right.

Not everyone's an oldcel
I'm 20 and in uni, it's not an optimal time to hardmaxx
Doesn't mean I want it mainstream when I do

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
RSM is right.

How on earth are you paying for all your surgeries?

RSM is right.

And how are your infras holding up?

Not everyone's an oldcel
It's never going to be mainstream. Only low inhib people go under the knife for cosmectic purposes.

JFL just look at here : half the people are afraid of applying minox or tretinoin.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Deleted member 31942, Anchor_Ship and 7 others
Not everyone's an oldcel
If you are mogged by gandhi, no hardmax would help you tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

View attachment 2391108

Its better if misinformation drowns out actual looksmaxxing?

How many baldcels do you see out there ? A lot.

Hair transplant has become mainstream and is usually considered as a legitimate and acceptable surgery for men but you still have 80% of normies gaslighting people into accepting their receding hairline or to just "shave it".

It's not like it's an expensive procedure : Lot of hair mills in Turkey for 1$/1€ per graft.

It all goes back to rule number 1 of looksmaxxing : don't ever admit you got anything.

80% of people are dumbfucks : you think they're autistic enough to research design, planification and co ? They're just going to type "surgery x" in google and look for the cheapest surgeon around and call it a day. Just take a look at RealSelf JFL.

Even celebrities just go the most famous jew surgeons en vogue in Beverly Hills without ever questionning their skills.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 24444, Anchor_Ship and 6 others
First time I messaged RSM was in January, I even paid the 200$ fee back then and I quickly realized he was busy af with no real system in place

So I knew it'd take a loooong time to get ahold of him.

I didn't mind waiting, he's unironically the only one I trust to design my implants and re-do my genio.

Fast forward to this month we finally about to start

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, RealSurgerymax and SurgeryEnjoyer
First time I messaged RSM was in January, I even paid the 200$ fee back then and I quickly realized he was busy af with no real system in place

So I knew it'd take a loooong time to get ahold of him.

I didn't mind waiting, he's unironically the only one I trust to design my implants and re-do my genio.

Fast forward to this month we finally about to start
I remember you telling this earlier this year, yeah let’s just hope the new system results in him actually going through with his clients and doesn’t just allow him to have more patients booking consult to leave them on hold for a decade

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and malicieusss
I remember you telling this earlier this year, yeah let’s just hope the new system results in him actually going through with his clients and doesn’t just allow him to have more patients booking consult to leave them on hold for a decade
What is your motivation to get surgery? Do you have genuine issues or are you just enjoy it?

What is your motivation to get surgery? Do you have genuine issues or are you just enjoy it?
Don’t care about friends, women or anything else at the moment. Just want to increase my looks/appeal to the maximum of my ability, and while i do not particularly enjoy the process of someone cutting my face open i enjoy the boost in looks that it provides (why i’m called surgeryenjoyer).

• +1
Reactions: Animal, NegativeNorwood, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others

View attachment 2391108

Can you help with what surgeries a person needs and which surgeons to pick?

imagine opening your skull for some pussy JFL
It's the validation that comes with it. You could just fuck escorts if u wanted pussy, but feeling desired and worshipped is different

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Animal, newdldewdl, Deleted member 31942 and 1 other person
if only you were replying jfl

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
You're Giant Implants?

View attachment 2391144View attachment 2391145View attachment 2391146View attachment 2391147View attachment 2391148View attachment 2391149View attachment 2391150
imagine if implants and such go mainstream and girls start asking their boyfriends to get scans to make sure they're natural lol

also why would we need some "respectable figure" to be a voice on tiktok? why do you care what normies think of our community?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, insecurehtn, malicieusss and 2 others

It's mini blowing up, which could spell disaster for ipd cels, especially those wanting surgery

50k views on a tiktok is nothing lets be for real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
imagine if implants and such go mainstream and girls start asking their boyfriends to get scans to make sure they're natural lol

also why would we need some "respectable figure" to be a voice on tiktok? why do you care what normies think of our community?
I can't wait for cosmetic surgery to be normalized. Imagine the sorts of innovations we would have in the next 50 years if it was.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, optimisticzoomer, longjohnmong and 1 other person
@RealSurgerymax You have given me and so many others genuine hope. I wish you the best

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, RealSurgerymax, smvmaxxertilllate and 1 other person

This is only a good thing for you. If you want to be able to get this surgery, there needs to be a demand for it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Anchor_Ship and optimisticzoomer
So you are saying you can’t start any other cases until when? Still hoping to get you involved in my case with Safi soon.

I don't 100% trust him with all the planning, especially genioplasty planning.

Last edited: