Giant implants OBO tiktok 50k views

@RealSurgerymax open my PM bro, I’ve consulted with a surgeon twice already I’m serious about this won’t waste ur time

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
mass report him NOW

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and Yoke
@RealSurgerymax open my PM bro, I’ve consulted with a surgeon twice already I’m serious about this won’t waste ur time
all of us did and he’s still not replying

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Reformed
all of us did and he’s still not replying
Luckily my case is just basic jaw angle and chin implants. But I’d still want his input, maybe he knows something technical that’ll ascend me harder. Crazy to think every mms u plan in that timeframe can determine the rest of ur life

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Luckily my case is just basic jaw angle and chin implants. But I’d still want his input, maybe he knows something technical that’ll ascend me harder. Crazy to think every mms u plan in that timeframe can determine the rest of ur life
Lucky, mine is 7-8mm OBO lol

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Just DM we can design a custom one and perform it in a couple places for around 30K probably. Hardmax Center in Cambodia by next summer probably 20-22K but we’re still in negotiations with the hospital.
How would you rate the current surgeon(s) that you are planning the 2 OBOs with? Are they technically top tier or did you have to compromise a bit to find someone who is both skilled and willing to do it? (I understand if you don't want to answer that question)

Any chance Pagnoni would ever be interested?

So you are saying you can’t start any other cases until when? Still hoping to get you involved in my case with Safi soon.

I don't 100% trust him with all the planning, especially genioplasty planning.
why don't you trust him with the planning?

ppl here saying he extremely blackpilled

Who is Giant Implants? I've heard that name before.

Good work man keep doing what you're doing.

why don't you trust him with the planning?

ppl here saying he extremely blackpilled
the more I learn the more I am beginning to trust him.

• +1
Reactions: dough
Nah, it’s already gotten away from us. Once it’s out it’s out, it’s not getting re-contained. We need representation from based but respectable figures to be a voice on TikTok. If it’s not me it’ll be somebody else copying me.

There will never be a time when every normie gets hardmax surgery. Even if everyone knows about it, even if everyone views it more positively, a very small fraction will ever actually do it - just like the members on this site. Lookism had 14K “Blackpilled” members and this site has 19K. I am involved with every cosmetic orbital box Osteotomy that’s happening in the world right now and it’s still just 2, both veteran members here.

We’re about to make it. Don’t ruin it with a crabs in a bucket mentality.

View attachment 2391144View attachment 2391145View attachment 2391146View attachment 2391147View attachment 2391148View attachment 2391149View attachment 2391150

What purpose do drop-down supras serve btw؟

I can't wait for cosmetic surgery to be normalized. Imagine the sorts of innovations we would have in the next 50 years if it was.
ur gonna get bimax at 70? retard

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
ur gonna get bimax at 70? retard
It's not just about me but future generations. No one should have to go through like looking like a truecel just because surgery can't fix his failos.

All of us did brother, he likes to play hard to get.

• So Sad
Reactions: Reformed
It's not just about me but future generations. No one should have to go through like looking like a truecel just because surgery can't fix his failos.
my kid will get bimax at 5 with HGH shots

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Screenshot 20230824 124811 Instagram

• Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer