Giant's Cosmetic OBO Video Dropped

Asspear

Asspear

Iron
We are truly living in the future - aesthetic OBO is now a reality, wow! For those with a tough IPD, there might finally be a real solution.

@RealSurgerymax congratulations!

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaia262, Lmao, looksmidder and 14 others
Good golly that looks brutal

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
There IS a real solution :)

Thank you
How about you respond to consultations instead of celebrating?

Biggest scammer in .org history.
You've probably made 5k+ in consultation money at this point.

KanyePlayItOff

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32734, rares54, pentamogged9000 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zaq, Gaia262, Fairytale and 10 others
There IS a real solution :)

Thank you
So, so cool that this exists. How difficult was it to find a surgeon willing to perform this operation? My assumption is that it would be outside of many surgeon's comfort zone.

We made history
leonardo dicaprio GIF

Lmao. Right since I don’t even have time to respond to 90% of messages. If I wanted to respond to everyone really quick and give them a shitty implant I could but I don’t. I’m not an assembly line
Then don't accept consultations???

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
So, so cool that this exists. How difficult was it to find a surgeon willing to perform this operation? My assumption is that it would be outside of many surgeon's comfort zone.
I befriended this surgeon over the course of a year and half. I have close collaborations

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MTNAscension2, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 30679 and 4 others
I befriended this surgeon over the course of a year and half. I have close collaborations
Awesome. I hope you continue to get the chance to post more BTS stuff like this - I find the idea of these surgeries deeply fascinating even if I don't need them.

I can't open the video..

• +1
Reactions: Data, MTNAscension2, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
Making history

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oxygen and Spiritualcell
Our mad scientist is shifting the paradigm of what is considered possible in aesthetic craniofacial surgery. Gay-Users stay winning.
Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 00.37.39.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 00.37.39.png
    742 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ccwarrior and Spiritualcell
Next a solution to midface length, then surgerymaxing becomes very legit for becoming chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2, 5'7 zoomer, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
Everyone who paid for a consultation is likely afraid to criticize him, as they might fear he will intentionally make the design poor out of revenge. However, I did not pay, and therefore, I will speak up for those who feel they have been scammed by this individual.

@RealSurgerymax, please return the money you have taken, you jew!

Next a solution to midface length, then surgerymaxing becomes very legit for becoming chad.
By increasing IPD, you're literally improving the midface ratio.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, diamondbill, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Everyone who paid for a consultation is likely afraid to criticize him, as they might fear he will intentionally make the design poor out of revenge. However, I did not pay, and therefore, I will speak up for those who feel they have been scammed by this individual.

Who the fuck are you talking about ? I have never taken payment from anyone who isn’t being worked on or who isn’t on the schedule. Yes there is a wait period and anyone who wants off the wait list can simply ask to get taken off.

Enjoy the video.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2, 5'7 zoomer, tom69 and 9 others
I have never taken payment from anyone who isn’t being worked on or on the schedule.
When the schedule is 10 years long, that's still considered scamming, ya moron!

Don't you get that, man?

Biden

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
When the schedule is 10 years long, that's still considered scamming, ya moron!

Don't you get that, man?

View attachment 2619418
It not 10 years and and it’s not scamming they can just ask to get taken off the list and get it back no problem. How about don’t speak to a made up situations. I make progress on my cases every day. Some people ask for 15 revisions and we stay chronically behind.

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and Spiritualcell
I could be wrong, but I recall Giant mentioning that a specific type of modified LF2 or LF3 can reduce a long midface.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and RealSurgerymax

id like to see someone with long midface get OBO in an attempt to improve the midface ratio and not look uncanny/stupid/weird (or horse faced) in the after. Im not saying its not possible, but I am very skeptical. I don't think anyone has tried or at leased nobody has shared pictures.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Youㅤ
waiting on before and after

It not 10 years and and it’s not scamming they can just ask to get taken off the list and get it back no problem. How about speak to a made up situations. I make progress on my cases every day. Some people ask for 15 revisions and we stay chronically behind.
Alright, man.
You know what? If you're being truthful; I apologize for what I said.
OhDisappointment

So what? not everyones ipd is fucked
Increase IPD with OBO, and then get zygomatic arch and gonial implants.

By doing this, your midface ratio will decrease, while maintaining a good es ratio and bizygomatic to bigonial ratio.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: diamondbill and Tai Lung
We are truly living in the future - aesthetic OBO is now a reality, wow! For those with a tough IPD, there might finally be a real solution.

Did they skin that niggas face what the fuck 😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Asspear and ccwarrior
I don't think there will be a public B&A - likely just results shown via video consult for serious inquiries.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tai Lung, User28823 and ccwarrior
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, MTNAscension2, IMOGYOU and 1 other person
We made history
leonardo dicaprio GIF

Lmao. Right since I don’t even have time to respond to 90% of messages. If I wanted to respond to everyone really quick and give them a shitty implant I could but I don’t. I’m not an assembly line
With all due respect are you going to deliver on your website promise after the new year? Looks like literally everyone would much rather prefer that to dms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, YoungWerther, MTNAscension2 and 2 others
b

• +1
Can you combine this with Trimax? OBO + PeriOrbital Implants + Trimax

• +1
Periorbital implants were done with the obo.

As for trimax, you can do it later. Like the patient in the post will
Can OBO change downturned orbits

Yes, they changed his canthal tilt too.
I think it was both rotating the orbits and a BOB canthoplasty
Might have to get this unironically I have downturned orbits and bad canthal tilt

Might be a more better solution then eye surgery by itself, when the bones are bad

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and ccwarrior
Yes, they changed his canthal tilt too.
I think it was both rotating the orbits and a BOB canthoplasty
What’s a bob canthoplasty

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Everytime i start thinking positively about women i remember this is what he have to go through so we can breathe in their direction

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MTNAscension2, m0ss26, HaShem and 4 others
With all due respect are you going to deliver on your website promise after the new year? Looks like literally everyone would much rather prefer that to dms
Yes

• Love it
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, jfbjfb, MTNAscension2 and 1 other person
I could be wrong, but I recall Giant mentioning that a specific type of modified LF2 or LF3 can reduce a long midface.
As well as nasion dropping implant.
Pretty sure well designed bimax with big counterclockwise rotation and impaction can shorten philtrum and make nose more projected
@RealSurgerymax

• +1
  • Woah
Is this actually a legit and established practice, or a scam that will leave you blind?
IMG 5168

I‘ve been highly skeptical about permanent laser eye color changes but I‘ve seen these results more and more over the last year.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen

Congrats
Will there be a before and after @RealSurgerymax ?? :feelsthink:

Is this actually a legit and established practice, or a scam that will leave you blind?
View attachment 2620697

I‘ve been highly skeptical about permanent laser eye color changes but I‘ve seen these results more and more over the last year.
Bumping this. Really curious as well

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I can't believe my eyes holy shit

Raise The Roof GIF

THE FUTURE IS HERE BOYOS

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, ccwarrior and Asspear
As well as nasion dropping implant.
Pretty sure well designed bimax with big counterclockwise rotation and impaction can shorten philtrum and make nose more projected
@RealSurgerymax
Holy shit really?! I thought CCWr gave the illusion of a longer, flatter philtrum due to nasal tip turning and maxillary advancement

Giant will most likely not post one, if maybe the person in this video posts it himself on the forum or where ever then maybe we’ll see

@RealSurgerymax did that patient pfl increased due to rotation of eye sockets?

@RealSurgerymax did that patient pfl increased due to rotation of eye sockets?
We did not rotate the orbits. We are hoping the slight volumization of the orbits through orbital floor and medial orbital wall implants will result in a slight pfl increase but need to wait for swelling to go away

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, AscendingHero and Fairytale
We did not rotate the orbits. We are hoping the slight volumization of the orbits through orbital floor and medial orbital wall implants will result in a slight pfl increase but need to wait for swelling to go away
Ah ok
Is it possible to create an illusion of wider pfl if you design perioorbital implants to make eye socket wider like in this case?
3333753 C5B01A5C 17F9 48E3 9141 E32DC49CE532

Since you executed that case long time ago does patient eyes APPEAR to be wider?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, tom69 and Asspear
Hah, that's insane.
Great footage, hope this individual becomes happy.

Who the fuck are you talking about ? I have never taken payment from anyone who isn’t being worked on or who isn’t on the schedule. Yes there is a wait period and anyone who wants off the wait list can simply ask to get taken off.

Enjoy the video.
how do i get on the waitlist

Ah ok
Is it possible to create an illusion of wider pfl if you design perioorbital implants to make eye socket wider like in this case?
View attachment 2632291
Since you executed that case long time ago does patient eyes APPEAR to be wider?
This is lateral orbital rim augmentation. It doesn’t have an effect on PFL or perceived eye width.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back