Giant's Cosmetic OBO Video Dropped

Hah, that's insane.
Great footage, hope this individual becomes happy.

Who the fuck are you talking about ? I have never taken payment from anyone who isn’t being worked on or who isn’t on the schedule. Yes there is a wait period and anyone who wants off the wait list can simply ask to get taken off.

Enjoy the video.
how do i get on the waitlist

Ah ok
Is it possible to create an illusion of wider pfl if you design perioorbital implants to make eye socket wider like in this case?
View attachment 2632291
Since you executed that case long time ago does patient eyes APPEAR to be wider?
This is lateral orbital rim augmentation. It doesn’t have an effect on PFL or perceived eye width.

What was the actual expansion in mm and initial ipd?

Giant posted a 48 hour post-operative quick interview with the patient - looks good! Again, well done @RealSurgerymax such a fascinating surgery.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tai Lung, HerpDerpson, RealSurgerymax and 1 other person
What was the actual expansion in mm and initial ipd?
Not sure about the initial ipd, but per Giant's video sounds like a 7mm expansion. Pretty nuts all things considered.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Not sure about the initial ipd, but per Giant's video sounds like a 7mm expansion. Pretty nuts all things considered.
I think the guy told me his ipd was 61mm @HerpDerpson

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
imagine ur wife seeing her 50mm flat midface cyclops ipd baby once it comes out of her womb and staring into your 1.1 midface 0.47 esr 70mm ipd forward grown contact lense frauded eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Traxanas, 6foot3Mediterranean, Patient A and 2 others
imagine ur wife seeing her 50mm flat midface cyclops ipd baby once it comes out of her womb and staring into your 1.1 midface 0.47 esr 70mm ipd forward grown contact lense frauded eyes
Just marry a dolphin ipd woman to overcompensate theory.

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger
Just marry a dolphin ipd woman to overcompensate theory.
my gf has a 68mm ipd, lifefuel for my future kids with my 65mm ipd 0.95 midface

Users who are viewing this thread

Back