GIGA Eugene trait: being HTN+ and never been to a NYE party

Once u fix some of ur issues, im sure u will be invited,
But also very true. Before I left for college two years ago I got into a big fight with one of my best friends after I called a chick ugly and my boy was just telling me I can’t do shit like that and I freaked out on him. Long story short I held a grudge for mad long, lost all friends and got kicked out of my college I went to so I’m stuck at home at a liberal arts college 15 minutes from home getting no ass, not going to parties or bars anymore and making zero money. Typical incel behavior

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
But also very true. Before I left for college two years ago I got into a big fight with one of my best friends after I called a chick ugly and my boy was just telling me I can’t do shit like that and I freaked out on him. Long story short I held a grudge for mad long, lost all friends and got kicked out of my college I went to so I’m stuck at home at a liberal arts college 15 minutes from home getting no ass, not going to parties or bars anymore and making zero money. Typical incel behavior
Is it me or do chadlite+ and LTN- struggle the most socially?

Is it me or do chadlite+ and LTN- struggle the most socially?
I had a retard friend who was a wrestler rated chadlite easy and amazing physique. He is literally a retard; he has something actually wrong with him mentally lol but you can’t tell looking at him.

He has no friends and probably depressed and is very weird. All people have there own problems and I personally know a lot of retarded good looking people in my life

• +1
Retarded meaning socially awkward

• +1
I had a retard friend who was a wrestler rated chadlite easy and amazing physique. He is literally a retard; he has something actually wrong with him mentally lol but you can’t tell looking at him.

He has no friends and probably depressed and is very weird. All people have there own problems and I personally know a lot of retarded good looking people in my life
I really lose my mind when people say chadlite+ have it on tutorial mode. Hell no I struggled socially

Chadlite overall or facially? WDYM he's a retard?

I really lose my mind when people say chadlite+ have it on tutorial mode. Hell no I struggled socially

Chadlite overall or facially? WDYM he's a retard?
Socially awkward. Chadlite facially so body makes him chadlite+ Those people say anything to cope and don’t know every single person struggles with their own battles.

• +1
Socially awkward. Those people say anything to cope and don’t know every single person struggles with their own battles.
I was always socially awkward
People were reluctant to want to make friends with me.

This is him:
IMG 5318
IMG 5317
IMG 5316

Example of why he’s retarded:
I open his instagram and I see this picture of him holding a cat on his dick in his highlights…
IMG 5315

Chadlite easy

• +1
Yea I don’t have that I don’t know what it is bro I just think everyone is super fake and not real. I just wanna be left alone and drive super cars with supermodels next to me
keep dreaming lil ziger

never being to a nye party

• +1
looks more entry-level HTN here
Yea but trust in person he’s very gl. Like I said, he’s retarded so he doesn’t post good pictures.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
yeah, never been to one.

I gotcha. Like if he tenses up he's Chadlite?
Idk he just makes weird expressions with his lips and shit lol. Simply just being a retard JFL

• +1
And you know what’s even more Suifuel, knowing both my sisters will be going out tomorrow night partying while I sit at home with my parents.

• So Sad
I choose not to go most of the time , i never feel like im missing out tbh i find enjoyment alone :Comfy:

• +1
is there a neutral facial expression?
I’d say this is how he normally looks
IMG 5316

So maybe he’s only htn+ but definitely close

• +1
And you know what’s even more Suifuel, knowing both my sisters will be going out tomorrow night partying while I sit at home with my parents.
my sister's at home with us too. But what's even more suifuel is going through feeds on social media of all your acquaintances partying around like crazy

Foids seem to go to parties in NYE at a higher rate than men (irrespective of looks level)

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s and neverchadlite
@Xangsane why can't I pm you :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Spiritualcell and Xangsane
I choose not to go most of the time , i never feel like im missing out tbh i find enjoyment alone :Comfy:
it's more about the NTness and social status tbh.
About feeling wanted by society.
JFL at me just staring at the window looking at crappy fireworks in a dark room, every NYE.
I’d say this is how he normally looks
View attachment 2643269

So maybe he’s only htn+ but definitely close
looks like Niko here.

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s
@optimisticzoomer

English: During 2023, thirty tropical cyclones worldwide reached at least Category 3 on the Saffir–Simpson scale during that year as analysed by the National Hurricane Center in the Eastern/Central Pacific and North Atlantic and the Joint Typhoon Warning Center in all other basins worldwide. In the first row are Cyclone Freddy in February, Cyclones Judy, Kevin, and Herman in March, and Cyclone Ilsa in April. In the second row are Cyclones Mocha, Fabien, Typhoon Mawar in May, Cyclone Biparjoy in June, and Hurricane Calvin in July. In the third row are Typhoons Doksuri and Khanun, which also occurred in July, and Hurricane Dora, Typhoon Lan, and Hurricane Fernanda in August. In the fourth row are Hurricane Hilary, Typhoon Saola, and Hurricanes Franklin and Idalia, which occurred during August, and Typhoon Haikui, which also occurred in August but achieved major status in September. Hurricanes Jova and Lee are on the fifth row, which occurred in September, and Typhoon Koinu which occurred in September but achieved major status in October, and Hurricane Lidia and Typhoon Bolaven which both also occurred in October (left to right, respectively). In the sixth row is Hurricane Norma, Cyclones Tej, and Lola, and Hurricane Otis, which occurred in October and Cyclone Jasper which occurred in December. Mawar and Bolaven are currently the most intense cyclones globally during the year, with 1-min sustained winds of 185 mph (298 km/h) (as for Mawar) and 180 mph (290 km/h) (as for Bolaven) these two cyclones had an official minimum central pressure of 900 mbar (26.6 inHg).

In this image which one mogs visually?
@optimisticzoomer

View attachment 2643280

English: During 2023, thirty tropical cyclones worldwide reached at least Category 3 on the Saffir–Simpson scale during that year as analysed by the National Hurricane Center in the Eastern/Central Pacific and North Atlantic and the Joint Typhoon Warning Center in all other basins worldwide. In the first row are Cyclone Freddy in February, Cyclones Judy, Kevin, and Herman in March, and Cyclone Ilsa in April. In the second row are Cyclones Mocha, Fabien, Typhoon Mawar in May, Cyclone Biparjoy in June, and Hurricane Calvin in July. In the third row are Typhoons Doksuri and Khanun, which also occurred in July, and Hurricane Dora, Typhoon Lan, and Hurricane Fernanda in August. In the fourth row are Hurricane Hilary, Typhoon Saola, and Hurricanes Franklin and Idalia, which occurred during August, and Typhoon Haikui, which also occurred in August but achieved major status in September. Hurricanes Jova and Lee are on the fifth row, which occurred in September, and Typhoon Koinu which occurred in September but achieved major status in October, and Hurricane Lidia and Typhoon Bolaven which both also occurred in October (left to right, respectively). In the sixth row is Hurricane Norma, Cyclones Tej, and Lola, and Hurricane Otis, which occurred in October and Cyclone Jasper which occurred in December. Mawar and Bolaven are currently the most intense cyclones globally during the year, with 1-min sustained winds of 185 mph (298 km/h) (as for Mawar) and 180 mph (290 km/h) (as for Bolaven) these two cyclones had an official minimum central pressure of 900 mbar (26.6 inHg).

OMG HEY SUPERHUMANSUBHUMAN

• JFL
Yes, I live in the UK too.
Ironically the people I got on the most with were truecels, non-NT people and Chadlite+
But never anyone NT and in the middle

The biggest slayers here are always normies who are NT and popular. It's all about status and NT here.
the whole idea of a “trucel” was always retarded to me seeing as ive seen guys who had gfs but these men would be called literally deformed on this site. a trucel should only be referred to those who are legit severely autistic or have down’s syndrome, not just an ugly man or a turbomanlet or someone who is a kissless virgin.

and yea i can’t get along with anyone here. Haven’t had a friend group in over 5 years

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s and Xangsane
the whole idea of a “trucel” was always retarded to me seeing as ive seen guys who had gfs but these men would be called literally deformed on this site. a trucel should only be referred to those who are legit severely autistic or have down’s syndrome, not just an ugly man or a turbomanlet or someone who is a kissless virgin.

and yea i can’t get along with anyone here. Haven’t had a friend group in over 5 years
do you find most topics that most normies have boring?

I actually believe chadlite+ struggle socially

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and smashingdirty6s

I find everything they talk about boring bro. All they talk about sports and chicks like I care about chicks but I don’t give a fuck about sports or anything else u fucking say u inbred fucks

• +1
I find everything they talk about boring bro. All they talk about sports and chicks like I care about chicks but I don’t give a fuck about sports or anything else u fucking say u inbred fucks
all they care about are sports, clubs, bart, work, uni, chicks, whatever. Nothing below the surface

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s

yea extremely boring. same goes for normie girls, talking to either of those is like talking to a brick wall

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel, smashingdirty6s and Xangsane
yea extremely boring. same goes for normie girls, talking to either of those is like talking to a brick wall
please check DM?

Yeah I agree, fuck dating apps. all normies

That sucks tbh man I’m sorry that happened to u.

I’m not trying to make u feel bad by saying this but when I was younger I was he most popular kid in my school. Invited everywhere, every chick wanted me bad.

It ended when I went to private high school to play football instead of my towns high school. I had no real friends since middle school and felt like every relationship since then had been fake.
Tales from mumbai mental ward

Same bro I haven’t had a friend group since freshman year of high school it just sucks ngl but I’m kinda over it it’s been 5 years too and that’s why I don’t like getting too close to people anymore I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 54067
Same bro I haven’t had a friend group since freshman year of high school it just sucks ngl but I’m kinda over it it’s been 5 years too and that’s why I don’t like getting too close to people anymore I guess
yeah i relate heavily my old insta had tons of followers and i had great potential but i went to this fucked up thug school instead of going to a normal middle class school then i moved school just for it to be another shithole thugmaxxed area. completely fucking wasted potential i looked better than 99% of guys in my school but it got me nothing as i had negative social standing now i rot all day every day with nothing

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s and Xangsane