Giga nt shitskin got BRUTALLY humilliated and rejected by a white skinned female infront of hundreds.

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled

Sub htn male moments.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, klip11, Mainstream and 13 others
This is so brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, deepfuckingvalue, klip11 and 5 others
Is this the origin story to @MakinItHappen ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh, deepfuckingvalue, Deleted member 60224 and 9 others
Bro just nt max berow Booroo you act autistic bero that's why you alone biiro everything is about nt and cocky behavior

• +1
Reactions: randomop, aleksander, capybara and 2 others
Some one send this to Hamza

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and grief
Link to original tik tok?

• +1
Reactions: grief
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, capybara and grief
even chad would’ve get rejected there what type of humiliation ritual is this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, deepfuckingvalue, klip11 and 13 others
even chad would’ve get rejected there what type of humiliation ritual is this
How you know he's chad? Shitskins cannot get rated above ltn in my book.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78 and grief
this is normal, in the next scene he saves her while shes getting raped by thugs in the alleyway and she falls in love

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, klip11, capybara and 1 other person
Nt copers on suicide watch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60224, yirma19 and mortis
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, deepfuckingvalue, yirma19 and 2 others

he’s normie I meant even chad would’ve get rejected there the social setting is cringe

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, Xangsane and mortis

complete bullshit list btw

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19 and mortis
this is normal, in the next scene he saves her while shes getting raped by thugs in the alleyway and she falls in love
No she left to give the jock white chad a blow job in the bathroom while he takes a dump.

The roasties are already coming up with excuses, they all know it's because he is Indian.

Screenshot 2024 01 31 at 13214 AM
Screenshot 2024 01 31 at 13223 AM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, DR. NICKGA, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
If he was white, she would lose her shit everyday infront of him so he would fuck her asshole like an abused cum bucket jbw only deathnicess whore that she is. But now.... .
Found his tik tok, 310k and he still can’t pull a becky :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Look how he’s coping meanwhile every one knows it’s because he’s Indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, vermillioncorefan and mortis
Hes literally dancing around jestermaxxing, how is this nt at all ofc hes gonna get rejected. And the hoe is indian aswell

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, The Antichrist, forevermirin and 4 others
@BrendioEEE muh ethnics are taking all the white girls. Tik tok famous tall NT Indian can’t even pull an assless Becky :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, brucewayne78 and mortis
Hes literally dancing around jestermaxxing, how is this nt at all ofc hes gonna get rejected. And the hoe is indian aswell
You stupid ape hes clearly social circle maxed and popular but it doesn’t matter

Where’s the proof she’s Indian?

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Whiteskinned Indians are a different species that poop skin Indians.

@BrendioEEE muh ethnics are taking all the white girls. Tik tok famous tall NT Indian can’t even pull an assless Becky :feelskek:
@BrendioEEE is a coping bluepilled tard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55345
Why are those Indians booing her
They should booo that subhuman for approaching her as a sub chad
The iq of those Indians is ridiculously low

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and mortis
You stupid ape hes clearly social circle maxed and popular but it doesn’t matter

Where’s the proof she’s Indian?
He got mafia tier social circle. No loser can cope with muh circle muh triangle anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55345
JFL at this cringe Indian thinking he’s in bollywood

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, The Antichrist and mortis
He got mafia tier social circle. No loser can cope with muh circle muh triangle anymore.
Here’s the original post

• +1
Reactions: mortis
  • JFL
Reactions: Tiku, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and mortis
Looks like she is Indian actually, even worse if she said yes to a white guy instead.

I have no idea what mystery meat race the guy actually is but he doesn't look Indian. Regardless with his status he could pull any 6/10+ white woman off the streets of L.A if he wanted to.

@mortis You're bluepilled, i'm blackpilled and this is the blackpill:

3001748 278696985 556945035704808 1196283673521073857 n

Only whites can be Incel.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BearBoy, distance decay, forevermirin and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 55345
I have no idea what mystery meat race the gay actually is but he doesn't look Indian. Regardless with his status he could pull any 6/10+ white woman off the streets of L.A if he wanted to.

View attachment 2713010
@mortis You're bluepilled, i'm blackpilled and this is the blackpill:

View attachment 2713012View attachment 2713013

Only whites can be Incel.
I literally linked his tik tok he’s top 1% looks of punjabis social maxxed NT maxxed look at the comments it white girls and Indian girls mocking him

Those meme pics you’ve been recycling for years meanwhile all the Indian girls in the comments of that vid are with white guys

Totally staged.

I literally linked his tik tok he’s top 1% looks of punjabis social maxxed NT maxxed look at the comments it white girls and Indian girls mocking him

Those meme pics you’ve been recycling for years meanwhile all the Indian girls in the comments of that vid are with white guys

View attachment 2713044

Doesn't matter, a white dipping his penis into a poop cake is called hypergamy. Any deathnic with a white woman above his looksmatch is worth 10,000 deathnicc females with white men.

He is NT. That in London / UK is neurotypical.

Street swag + Punjabi music.

He didn't get rejected. It was staged. If she was rejecting him, why would she also equally just walk out of there in the fashion she did?

Trust me, that girl wouldn't do that. It was staged. You nerds believe everything you see on TikTok.

75% of viral TikTok videos are fake in order TO GO viral.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Bro just nt max berow Booroo you act autistic bero that's why you alone biiro everything is about nt and cocky behavior
lol i hate ppl who say that shit cause even if it was true u can’t change who you are inside it’s even harder to change than ur looks jfl

Doesn't matter, a white dipping his penis into a poop cake is called hypergamy.
This happens on a massive scale. White males get easy access to women of all races, with means white men have it easy.
Any deathnic with a white woman above his looksmatch is worth 10,000 deathnicc females with white men.
This barely ever happens and if it does its always betabux, beta caregiver, etc. Excluding blacks and Hispanic people with European mixture, ethnics dont get shit.

This happens on a massive scale. White males get easy access to women of all races, with means white men have it easy.

This barely ever happens and if it does its always betabux, beta caregiver, etc. Excluding blacks and Hispanic people with European mixture, ethnics dont get shit.
It doesn't matter if it happens often because it's almost always hypergamy when a white man does it with a deathnicc female, but when the reverse happens (almost never betabux, but keep coping) it's reverse hypergamy (the guy is uglier than the white female they're with), meaning it's a more tragic and threatening thing to society.

It's like if you have 10,000 people stealing literal piles of SHIT out of a fucking SEWER nothing of value is lost, but if society is just just letting poopskins take free Family Jewels worth millions, there is a big difference.

He is NT. That in London / UK is neurotypical.

Street swag + Punjabi music.

He didn't get rejected. It was staged. If she was rejecting him, why would she also equally just walk out of there in the fashion she did?
She walked out normally what's she supposed to do run away while the sub humans dance around her?
Trust me, that girl wouldn't do that. It was staged. You nerds believe everything you see on TikTok.

75% of viral TikTok videos are fake in order TO GO viral.
Doesn't seem staged at all you're coping she ran straight to the bathroom to get a train ran on her by @BrendioEEE and @BigBiceps

She walked out normally what's she supposed to do run away while the sub humans dance around her?

Doesn't seem staged at all you're coping she ran straight to the bathroom to get a train ran on her by @BrendioEEE and @BigBiceps

I am a Millennial.

That means part of my youth was without social media and part with. (Facebook + the early stages of Instagram and Twitter)

That also means I experienced life without the fake staged antics of social media

You guys don't go out. No offence. No way would this happen in a Punjabi community. He wouldn't go to these flexes to make a proposal like that unless he 'knew' he was going to get the yes.

I knew someone would say it was cope.

But just think about it away from my intuition and just using GENERAL intuition. How many times have you seen this style of video around social media? Dude does backflips and acrobats around a girl, before proposing to her and then she rejects him? Do you really think that's not for the camera? Bro don't be gulible.

It doesn't matter if it happens often because it's almost always hypergamy when a white man does it with a deathnicc female,
White subhuman getting laid is hypergamy? No thats only in the case of white chad dating down (rarely happens).
A white subhuman can pull hot ethnic girls instead of settling for his looks matched (white fmale subhuman)
Look they even admit it. Everyone knows it except you.

but when the reverse happens (almost never betabux, but keep coping) it's reverse hypergamy (the guy is uglier than the white female they're with), meaning it's a more tragic and threatening thing to society.
Asian and Indians that date white girls better looking than them are always betabux or betacargiver for her and her bastard kids. What you're talking about only happens with black guys and white girls.
It's like if you have 10,000 people stealing literal piles of SHIT out of a fucking SEWER nothing of value is lost,
Cope those white subhumans are taking all of the good looking ethnic girls thats why ethnics are flooding this forum while ugly whites passportmaxx to pull out of their looks range by running JBW
but if society is just just letting poopskins take free Family Jewels worth millions, there is a big difference.

I am a Millennial.

That means part of my youth was without social media and part with. (Facebook + the early stages of Instagram and Twitter)
Im a mellennial too I had a flip phone dont try to pull that shit on me
That also means I experienced life without the fake staged antics of social media

You guys don't go out. No offence. No way would this happen in a Punjabi community. He wouldn't go to these flexes to make a proposal like that unless he 'knew' he was going to get the yes.

I knew someone would say it was cope.

But just think about it away from my intuition and just using GENERAL intuition. How many times have you seen this style of video around social media? Dude does backflips and acrobats around a girl, before proposing to her and then she rejects him? Do you really think that's not for the camera? Bro don't be gulible.
Im not seeing any proof its staged it all looks real the reactions etc unless it was just those two in on it.