giga stacy married and impregnated by ethnic manlet crucifies blackpill

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity

giga stacy literally one of the most beautiful women i seen. fogged in prime and still fogs. @Zonar avi.

marries this fucking ethnic subhuman Carlos Quirarte. im in disbelief tbh. i cant find any explanation. surely it wasnt just his charisma

heightmog of death

looks like her fucking uncle

bro wtf is goingg on is she held prisoner and going through stockholm. wtaf.

still gigastacy but gettin piped by subhuman. does this completely crucify bp?

fuark

with this subhuman faggot

tonight is the night i think. is this life or suifuel. idk. my brain is broken tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, sportsmogger, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
HOLY even betabuxxing cant explain this wtf, actually evil sorcerer voodoo ethnic succubus curse

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Klasik616, micropp and 14 others
latino takeover

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Deleted member 19453
HOLY even betabuxxing cant explain this wtf, actually evil sorcerer voodoo ethnic succubus curse
bro my mind is fully broken i think i found the bible variant of lifefuel

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
they even created subhuman offspring with his seed what in the jew fuck is going on

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and mid
couples like that are extremely common in the media industry (modelling, acting, music, and so on)
he is probably some high up in the business and groomed that stacy since JB years when she started off in her career

statusmaxxing + artistic business + JBF is a mogger combination

plus he has a masculine flair to him. he's not good looking but looks highT and has hunter eyes, hes probably a guy that you cant easily diss or mog and that shit is attractive to foids specially young ones

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JL~, bululu_87, ascension and 10 others
This is suifuel. We won't have a chance like that man ever especially nowadays since most women if not all women (mostly gen-z imo) are degenerate/whore

• So Sad
Reactions: lilith
couples like that are extremely common in the media industry (modelling, acting, music, and so on)
he is probably some high up in the business and groomed that stacy since JB years when she started off in her career

statusmaxxing + artistic business + JBF is a mogger combination

plus he has a masculine flair to him. he's not good looking but looks highT and has hunter eyes, hes probably a guy that you cant easily diss or mog and that shit is attractive to foids specially young ones
there is no explanation for this. its jew magic i tell you.

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
This is suifuel. We won't have a chance like that man ever especially nowadays since most women if not all women (mostly gen-z imo) are degenerate/whore
she looks gen Z

This is suifuel. We won't have a chance like that man nowadays since most women if not all (mostly gen-z imo) are degenerate/whore
thank you zonar ily for bringing this to my attention. its suifuel as much as it is lifefuel. to see a giastacy succumb to such subhumanity gives me hope for my ascension. to breed a girl like her with genes better then this faggot would be perfect.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
stop coping faggot lifefuel for your kind
not lifefuel,
To get stacy you need to be statusmaxxed/careermaxxed + JBF, or chad

water

not lifefuel,
To get stacy you need to be statusmaxxed/careermaxxed + JBF, or chad

water
you guys truly astonish me. this guy owns a quirky cafe and is not rich in the slightest. no status and got whatever little followers he has from gigastacy wife. he is manlet ltn mtn if being generous. literally 5'6. muh he has hunter eyes muh status honestly kys. nothing can explain this in any blackpill ideology. it is completely absurd. bluepill might actually be factual.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Father47
you guys truly astonish me. this guy owns a cafe and is not rich in the slightest. he is manlet ltn mtn if being generous.literally 5'6. muh he has hunter eyes muh status honestly kys. nothing can explain this in any blackpill ideology. it is completely absurd. bluepill might actually be factual.
just be latino theory

• JFL
kid is going to hate dad growing up

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
kid is going to hate dad growing up
at least his mother carried a little. brutal to have that sexy of a mother growing up. tyrones begging to rape her with bbc. your friends jerking off to her in their mind.

wrap it up boyos. so much lifefuel.

at least his mother carried a little. brutal to have that sexy of a mother growing up. tyrones begging to rape her with bbc. your friends jerking off to her in their mind.
i mean think like this thought like the kid wouldnt of existended at all so they should be happy even if dad ruined genetic looks

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
height, dick size, shoe size I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING
JFL
how is this possible, be npc bro

• JFL
height, dick size, shoe size I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING
JFL
how is this possible, be npc bro
just watch hamza theory

i mean think like this thought like the kid wouldnt of existended at all so they should be happy even if dad ruined genetic looks
at least not curry it could always be worst

he used @The Antichrist spells

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Antichrist and lilith
"Gigastacy"
Jimmy Fallon Laughing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

at least not curry it could always be worst
maybe not lowkey, if you got western facial features with good coloring it could be good

• JFL
cartel's gonna behead any tyrone that tries to rizz that stacy

classic anthony bait i fucking hate you nigger
it's not bait, u literally call any blue eye bitched a gigastacy go rope u fucking ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
liv tyler from aliexpress
this is torah levels of cope. i could write manifestos on the level of cope. pls be baiting. this girl mogs 95 percent of the population

it's not bait, u literally call any blue eye bitched a gigastacy go rope u fucking ethnic
dont reply under my threads you low iq fuckin nigger go rape sheboons

this is quran levels of cope. i could write manifestos on the level of cope. pls be baiting. this girl mogs 95 percent of the population
not saying shes not good looking, said she looks a bit like prime liv but gets fogged by her

dont reply under my threads you low iq fuckin nigger go rape sheboons
fucking retard this is how i know your an ethnic

If this is lifefuel then go do it then? Him doing that is like picking up 1000000$ from the ground someone randomly dropped

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
Mogs me cause he‘s not recessed

you are not funny go back to tiktok
not trying to be funny retard, blue eyes and pale skin isn't stacy by default ethnic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, lilith and LancasteR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back