giga stacy married and impregnated by ethnic manlet crucifies blackpill

Not reading the whole thread but just incase no one said it yet she probably confused him for a dog.

Horseface detected. 404 Stacy not found

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
She's aged and past her prime tbh, but even then she could've gotten with a better looking guy than that monstrosity

@Splinter901 explain how this aged monstrosity got that female

he helped the bullied kid in his school

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi
height, dick size, shoe size I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING
JFL
how is this possible, be npc bro
he looks much better than the average user, has a big dick and is not a bitch subhuman

idk why beings here r shocked, literal vegetables

mogs me

• +1
Reactions: SA7
THE LUCK PILL

THE MOST BRUTAL PILL

• JFL
For the niggers saying lifefuel...
COPEEE.

EXCEPTIONS, NOT THE RULES.

YOU WILL NEVER GET THIS.

In the words of a certain user here,

it's jova.

I'd kill them both with my bare hands tbh.

• JFL
where is the ethnic manlet

garbage topic

Physiognomypill

Blackpill completely annihilated, over.

A huge wave of subhumans slaying stacies is incoming.

Rich betabuxxers always have the last laugh, since in the vast majority of cases those are the ones who get to impregnate these model stacies. That being said, we all know he got her when she probably was 30+ and had already ridden 200 Chads and Tyrones.

• JFL
he is a millionaire, yes

has multiple restaurants all over nyc and has important positions in some other relevant companies

and apparently he orbited around her for at least 8 years

"After knowing each other for 8 years, the couple "wound up on a random adventure to Montauk, which led to a first date," according to Speckhart."

Are u fucking kidding me that subhuman fucked up her genetic pool by giving her down syndrome esque children wtf is this one of the children look like they want to sneeze 24/7

opt  aboutcom  coeus  resources  content migration  brides  public  brides services  produc

• JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan
He's ugly even for latino standards over for her kids

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
Lifefuel for ethnicels like me:feelsohh:

couples like that are extremely common in the media industry (modelling, acting, music, and so on)
he is probably some high up in the business and groomed that stacy since JB years when she started off in her career

statusmaxxing + artistic business + JBF is a mogger combination

plus he has a masculine flair to him. he's not good looking but looks highT and has hunter eyes, hes probably a guy that you cant easily diss or mog and that shit is attractive to foids specially young ones
There are JBs who seek a daddy figure in their partners. He’s probably that.

Maturity and wisdom can be a turn on for these JBs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back