Gigachad with autistic basement selfies vs HTN prettyboy with professional pics on OLD

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
It's obvious if you aren't a autistic exteemist blackpiller that the HTN would do twenty times better no cap

Photo quality matters and I don't mean the graphic alone for you autistcels

Don't even try OLD without professional pics if you're gl because you'll get fatties,bots and no self respecting girl will swipe you off the apps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, humanoidsub7, Darkeningstar and 3 others
Prove it then

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
its true, if youre serious about OLD you need to get a photographer and possibly get pic reviews/suggestions from one of the redpillers, austin dunham for example does it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, 6PSLcel and yandex99
Kelly Oubre Kiss GIF by Charlotte Hornets

• Love it
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
Gigachad is 1 in 1 billion

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Prove it then
Every hot female friend of mine has said they would never swipe on a autistic selfie no matter how gl the guy is

Even the Catfishes here are good pics of male models not some weird ass selfie jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Xangsane and 6PSLcel
its true, if youre serious about OLD you need to get a photographer and possibly get pic reviews/suggestions from one of the redpillers, austin dunham for example does it
Yeah basement selfies show you're a loser for real

• +1
Every hot female friend of mine has said they would never swipe on a autistic selfie no matter how gl the guy is

Even the Catfishes here are good pics of male models not some weird ass selfie jfl
>female friend has said

Do I even have to elaborate ?

Yeah basement selfies show you're a loser for real
also people make subconscious decisions in like 0.1 seconds, having professional pics immediately makes you stand out whereas most mirror pics/selfies are automatically disqualified before they even see what the guy looks like

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
>female friend has said

Do I even have to elaborate ?
As a HTN

Fix your rotting teeth

Get prof photos

Wear nice clothes

And SMILE and don't look mean and you'll get a e-harem for real

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel
also people make subconscious decisions in like 0.1 seconds, having professional pics immediately makes you stand out whereas most mirror pics/selfies are automatically disqualified before they even see what the guy looks like
This denial of this shows me looks aren't the main issue of the losers on here it's their crippling autism

• +1
This denial of this shows me looks aren't the main issue of the losers on here it's their crippling autism
yeah there arent many truecels on this forum just socialskillsminned rotters

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
yeah there arent many truecels on this forum just socialskillsminned rotters
Just go to reddit even normies do ten times better with good photos than their basement selfies

• +1
literal r/reddit bullshit

It's obvious if you aren't a autistic exteemist blackpiller that the HTN would do twenty times better no cap

Photo quality matters and I don't mean the graphic alone for you autistcels

Don't even try OLD without professional pics if you're gl because you'll get fatties,bots and no self respecting girl will swipe you off the apps
No wonder the Standouts on my foidfish Gilma were maxxed out MTNs with professional pics

This good for muh tinder:feelshah:
Snapchat 342942004

This is Reddit advice

Someone prove this now, try Tinder or Bumble. :feelshah: