GIGAFOGGER Yuliya Levchenko!

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
She is so pretty Jesus Christ. Chad factory, Ukranian terrafogger!

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Deleted member 47332, lordgandy2000 and 9 others
Where are her tits?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Krakowski
Looks too much like a cleaning lady for her to be attractive IMO

Also something is off about her eyes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, 5'7 zoomer, Napoleon de Geso and 5 others
Where are her tits?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Darwined, chosen-one and 21 others
Fogged by a random Korean girl

I would pay unspeakable amounts to see them touch and rub each others in those track outfits

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, PseudoMaxxer, BrahminBoss and 7 others
Isn’t this the girl that is under the “gigastacy” definition on incelwiki

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WanderingBurro and HarrierDuBois
Fogged by a random Korean girl

I would pay unspeakable amounts to see them touch and rub each others in those track outfits

Punched maxilla pancake face what the fuck?!
Can't compete with a real fogger.

Épinglé sur Sport
Yuliya Levchenko : r/trueratecelebrities
Qui est Yuliya Levchenko, l'ukrainienne qui tutoie les hauteurs.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, PseudoMaxxer, gothmog6 and 4 others
Isn’t this the girl that is under the “gigastacy” definition on incelwiki
It literally is wtf I did not even see that, unfoggable along with Madison Beer and Lima.

average

just stop

Punched maxilla pancake face what the fuck?!
Can't compete with a real fogger.

Épinglé sur Sport
Yuliya Levchenko : r/trueratecelebrities
Qui est Yuliya Levchenko, l'ukrainienne qui tutoie les hauteurs.'ukrainienne qui tutoie les hauteurs.
Looks like shit from the front and in motion. Always angle-frauding with you white worshippers
Yuliya yuliia levchenko ukraine womens 600w 2248260523

Minji moves in slow motion no matter the angle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and DelonLover1999
Post better and you can't use Lima or Beer.
Is this your actual top 3?

Quite good tbh

Madison beer has more sex appeal than almost anyone I've seen (facially)

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and HarrierDuBois
Wow, recessed in all angles.

Cope harder for EE foggers.
They are unattractive and deformed. They don’t resemble anything feminine anyway. Why admire slavs when you have the girls from your country

They are unattractive and deformed. They don’t resemble anything feminine anyway. Why admire slavs when you have the girls from your country
Slavs fogs and mogs if correct recomb. They're 50/50 abominations or models, Russia has the best girls.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Slavs fogs and mogs if correct recomb. They're 50/50 abominations or models, Russia has the best girls.
Russia is different, the person you are showing is a big philtrum ogre. Show some more slav foggers to prove your point then.

You unironically bought the cope from ricecel geomaxxers...
It's like American boomers telling you that Filipinas are the best Asians 😂

She looks like garbage unfrauded. Don’t ever take females seriously. Their beauty is fake when cameras are pointed at them

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, TheTakeoverHasBegun, Krakowski and 1 other person
god i can't wait to have Chad sons and jerk off thinking about their gonial angles every night

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen, try2beme, Heinrich Schmidt and 5 others
You unironically bought the cope from ricecel geomaxxers...
It's like American boomers telling you that Filipinas are the best Asians 😂
wtf is this cope

EE has some of the most beautiful women in the world

Katya
Korshunova
Bronova
Yulia
Pimenova

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and HarrierDuBois
In Ukraine this is probably LTB and shes insecure of how she looks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, HarrierDuBois and DelonLover1999
Yuliya has way more aesthetically pleasing dentofacial development. Her submental and maxillary upswing signifies insane environment and genetics. The asian girl has a gonial angle of 200 and will die of sleep apnea from airway restriction at 32. @Krakowski
Skrmbild 123
Stock photo berlin germany august european athletics championships high jump women levchenko 1

Russia is different, the person you are showing is a big philtrum ogre. Show some more slav foggers to prove your point then.

View attachment 2528962View attachment 2528963
She looks like garbage unfrauded. Don’t ever take females seriously. Their beauty is fake when cameras are pointed at them
She is low bodyfat due to athleticism which lower sex appeal, she doesn't "look like shit" at all though.

• Hmm...
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Yuliya has way more aesthetically pleasing dentofacial development. Her submental and maxillary upswing signifies insane environment and genetics. The asian girl has a gonial angle of 200 and will die of sleep apnea from airway restriction at 32. @Krakowski
View attachment 2528964View attachment 2528965
Needs 10kg of fat
She is low bodyfat due to athleticism which lower sex appeal, she doesn't "look like shit" at all though.
Yea she looks like shit due to being a skeleton

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Send their names and I’ll reveal to you what they look like unfrauded or better yet in real life. Women actively engage in identity fraud.
Find me a bad picture of Pimenova.
60e352c418c62f5e844cca75419da2d8
kristina pimenova or death | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement &  Aesthetics
23d0cd3ce25368433850d50955dfb43d.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Heinrich Schmidt, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
View attachment 2528964View attachment 2528965
We are moving the goalpost now, huh?
You went from saying that she's recessed to saying that your angle frauder has better ramusneed quagmire length 😂

Unnamed
En 0

The fact that the supposed recessed Korean girl has a stronger chin than most White men AND women, including Levchenko

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Send their names and I’ll reveal to you what they look like unfrauded or better yet in real life. Women actively engage in identity fraud.
Ik you da professional creeptographer and I admire your work but that's hardly necessary...

Anyways (in order):

Katya Sitak, Ruslana Korshunova, Victoria Bronova, Yulia Belanovskay, Kristina Pimenova

And if these women don't do it for you, nothing will. These are the top 0.001% in face genetics and development. Even with zero makeup on their face they would still look good cause of outlier bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and HarrierDuBois
You went from saying that she's recessed to saying that your angle frauder has better ramusneed quagmire length 😂

View attachment 2528976 View attachment 2528977
The fact that the supposed recessed Korean girl has a stronger chin than most White men AND women, including Levchenko
Moving the goalpost where? The asian girl is visibly more recessed than Yuliya, her chin is more recessed and so is her entire face.
Thought that insinuation was obvious.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999

View attachment 2528976 View attachment 2528977
she has great bones but you cannot deny the girl in the OP has great bones as well

You could tell me those are American, British, German or Scandinavian and I'd believe you.
They look no different from all the other white women.
and this proves what?

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Ik you da professional creeptographer and I admire your work but that's hardly necessary...

Anyways (in order):

Katya Sitak, Ruslana Korshunova, Victoria Bronova, Yulia Belanovskay, Kristina Pimenova

And if these women don't do it for you, nothing will. These are the top 0.001% in face genetics and development. Even with zero makeup on their face they would still look good cause of outlier bone structure.
Like the saying goes, women don’t hit higher than 6PSL. Yes these girls are attractive but not my type anyway so it cancels out.

• +1
Like the saying goes, women don’t hit higher than 6PSL. Yes these girls are attractive but not my type anyway so it cancels out.
Post some girls you find attractive (cousins not allowed).

• +1
Post some girls you find attractive (cousins not allowed).
I always love when this happens cause it's a win-win:

1. if they post foggers I can mire them
2. if they post mid girls I can laugh and then debate them

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I always love when this happens cause it's a win-win:

1. if they post foggers I can mire them
2. if they post mid girls I can laugh and then debate them
I never lose any argument because I always respond with a witty oneliner that completely throws my opponent off.

Find me a bad picture of Pimenova.
View attachment 2528975
kristina pimenova or death | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement &  Aesthetics's Self-Improvement &  Aesthetics
23d0cd3ce25368433850d50955dfb43d.jpg

You are pathetic for falling for these simple modeling tricks. In short it’s mostly photoshop and editing. Same goes for in motion movement. When you see them in real life you wouldn’t see them as the odd one out unlike 6PSL+ men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined, Debetro, LooksOrDeath and 3 others

Ruslana whatever the fuck.

View attachment 2528984
You are pathetic for falling for these simple modeling tricks. In short it’s mostly photoshop and editing. Same goes for in motion movement. When you see them in real life you wouldn’t see them as the odd one out unlike 6PSL+ men.
Any human being on this planet can have a bad picture lol

I'm not saying she's perfect but to deny she is gl would be a hilarious cope

Here's the whole video btw for anyone wondering:

Moving the goalpost where? The asian girl is visibly more recessed than Yuliya, her chin is more recessed and so is her entire face.
Thought that insinuation was obvious.
Screenshot 20231103 014454
IMG 20231103 014542

if she was a guy youd rate her mtn lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, jflsnowdzz, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others