GIGAFOGGER Yuliya Levchenko!

Untermensch Sitak

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
View attachment 2528984
You are pathetic for falling for these simple modeling tricks. In short it’s mostly photoshop and editing. Same goes for in motion movement. When you see them in real life you wouldn’t see them as the odd one out unlike 6PSL+ men.
Still looks top percentile for an individual during those circumstances, find me 10 girls in the same circumstance of the same looks level.
This is how 7 PSL looks on a bad photo, photos are just the cameras subjective interpretation of the light it has been given allowing only for the photo to be as good as the quality of the camera:

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and DelonLover1999
Still looks top percentile for an individual during those circumstances, find me 10 girls in the same circumstance of the same looks level.
This is how 7 PSL looks on a bad photo, photos are just the cameras subjective interpretation of the light it has been given allowing only for the photo to be as good as the quality of the camera:
View attachment 2528999
My brother in incellah, you are literally contradicting yourself. Here even chico looks good in the worst situation possible, unlike these clown whores. My point is proven.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
My brother in incellah, you are literally contradicting yourself. Here even chico looks good in the worst situation possible, unlike these clown whores. My point is proven.
The girl looks good in the circumstance which is my point.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
The girl looks good in the circumstance which is my point.
No she absolutely does not. Any girl looks the same in such circumstances they are indifferent unlike males.

if she was a guy youd rate her mtn lol
No MTNs have those bones, she is the female equivalent of Truelove.

god i can't wait to have Chad sons and jerk off thinking about their gonial angles every night
Thank you for pointing out the retarded, compounding amounts of autism generated from this thread.

Athletic and footballer women are underrated. Since it's all about idolising muh models. Imagine them but with more tone.

Do you have post nut clarity?
No it’s been a long while bro. Ever since that brutal makeup pill my perspective has changed even in real life. To me girls I see on the daily look like lackluster low E tranny apes that paint their face trying to like they are ovulating.

No it’s been a long while bro. Ever since that brutal makeup pill my perspective has changed even in real life. To me girls I see on the daily look like lackluster low E tranny apes that paint their face trying to like they are ovulating.
Most girls are subhumans, most guys are subhumans, water.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Based...so fvcking zased
7LG

No absolutely not, girls get consistent overrated.
By whom? Anyone who has seen me on the forum knows I never overrate and especially not girls. Doesn't disprove the fact a bad photo doesn't correlate bad looks since it's the machines best attempt at doing a good job during it's given circumstances.

• +1
No absolutely not, girls get consistent overrated.
girls get overrated by their snake friends who call them 'perfect' or by mfers who are trying to get in their pants

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and DelonLover1999
Megan is overrated
She's a Walmart version of Adriana Lima

Megan isn't even in the top 5 of Hollywood white women
what's the top 5 in your opinion?

her in a random yt video with a normal amount of makeup on

No disrespect, I'm kinda starting to think you're gay tbh
Or at least show me women you find attractive so this debate can move forward

IMG 0047
IMG 0771

No need to go to gay conclusions faggot

• Ugh..
  • Love it
By whom? Anyone who has seen me on the forum knows I never overrate and especially not girls. Doesn't disprove the fact a bad photo doesn't correlate bad looks since it's the machines best attempt at doing a good job during it's given circumstances.
It does. If you don’t look good in every angle without fraud remedies you look like shit. The machine shouldn’t artificially better your looks that’s counter intuitive.

It does. If you don’t look good in every angle without fraud remedies you look like shit. The machine shouldn’t artificially better your looks that’s counter intuitive.
Not about the angle but the camera. Different depth irl.

chico has way worse pics than that pimenova screenshot you took, for one

and i'm not even talking abt the balding oldcell ones

• +1
In the end we all have different types. What are you talking about exactly?
These girls are nothing special, bones and soft features are unremarkable.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
I was just proving the fact that all girls look washed without fraudulence unlike males. Nothing gay about this statement.

Looks too much like a cleaning lady for her to be attractive IMO

Also something is off about her eyes

Wait wait wait, we are calling white women janitors now and not only Indians?

And people say .org is full of incels when it has plenty of progressives.

chico has way worse pics than that pimenova screenshot you took, for one

and i'm not even talking abt the balding oldcell ones
Yep, Chico looks bad when the camera is bad and improperly captures his ratios, depth, and features.

These girls are nothing special, bones and soft features are unremarkable.
first is MTB, second is HTB imo

her harmony seemed good to me at first glance

maybe it was professional pic halo, I would need a name to double check

• +1
what's the top 5 in your opinion?
Prime Amber Heard

Prime Elizabeth Debicki

Prime Jessica Biel (in the gay Adam Sandler movie)

Monica Bellucci in Malena

JB Scarlett Johansson from Lost in Translation

• +1
Prime Amber Heard

Prime Elizabeth Debicki

Prime Jessica Biel (in the gay Adam Sandler movie)

Monica Bellucci in Malena

JB Scarlett Johansson from Lost in Translation
You picked poor options ngl. These women look tranny.