Gilbert Syndrom Phenobarbital

Flix07.

Flix07.

Iron
Joined
Aug 5, 2026
Posts
1
Reputation
1
I have Gilbert Syndrom and my eyes Turn yellow instantly when im Stressed or have Poor sleep or dont eat much. I lowkey wanna cut down bf but my Eyes will Go yellow and I cant mog because I Look Like im about to die. I wanna do Phenobarbital because it should fix this and I Can live and eat how I want and my Eyes will Stay white. I use lumify eyedrops from time to time but still the yellow tint Stays.
Now my question is Where tf do I get Phenobarbital in Like pill form?
On indiamart I only see injectionsolution and its just fucked only one Seller so I Need different Option.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk

Similar threads

Deliver_me
Replies
12
Views
302
AryanSchizo
AryanSchizo
britishbomber
Replies
3
Views
36
yunus22
yunus22
M
Replies
2
Views
97
mxl4chi1
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top