gimme honest rating, i rate myself between hltn to lmtn

R

roidfaper2

Iron
Joined
Jul 10, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
0
IMG 2021
 
Ltn but surprisingly decent harmony which boosts and u look decently lean so yeah hltn-lmtn give or take
What can I do to achieve hmtn? (14 yrs old, got braces and that’s it rn)
 
Yeah, LMTN
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidfaper2
What can I do to achieve hmtn? (14 yrs old, got braces and that’s it rn)
Do u workout? Honestly at 14 you’re still developing so it’s hard to pinpoint exact things to change. Just sleep a ton, drink tons of milk and eat whole foods and if u don’t go to the gym, start going. Other than blasting hgh and cooking ur liver that’s all u can do
 

Similar threads

chairandrope
Replies
11
Views
111
chairandrope
chairandrope
I
Replies
11
Views
53
SerafimN
SerafimN
N
Replies
7
Views
57
lovewillnevercome
lovewillnevercome
theundiscovered
Replies
4
Views
44
VaIinor
VaIinor
chicoisnothtn
Replies
11
Views
91
chicoisnothtn
chicoisnothtn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top