I need a real honest rating

theundiscovered

theundiscovered

Iron
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Posts
6
Reputation
0
this is what I currently look like. I want you to be brutally honest on my looks and what I need to improve. Be mean I don’t care give me everything I need to hear
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9265.jpeg
    IMG_9265.jpeg
    297.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 4F5DC42B-991B-4E00-A165-52CD6DE66F40.jpeg
    4F5DC42B-991B-4E00-A165-52CD6DE66F40.jpeg
    856.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8858.png
    IMG_8858.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Hhtn easily,Idk what can you improve but your eyes are really good,but ruining in some kind?ig changing your eyebrows will help a bit
 
Hhtn easily,Idk what can you improve but your eyes are really good,but ruining in some kind?ig changing your eyebrows will help a bit
what should I do to my eyebrows? I want to shape them the best possible way I can to have the appearance of hunter eyes but I’m scared I’ll mess up then be chopped ash.
 

Similar threads

maxilimus
Replies
5
Views
51
J7X
J7X
I
Replies
11
Views
50
SerafimN
SerafimN
N
Replies
7
Views
55
lovewillnevercome
lovewillnevercome
G
Replies
9
Views
115
5ft11in
5ft11in
chicoisnothtn
Replies
11
Views
90
chicoisnothtn
chicoisnothtn

Users who are viewing this thread

  • theundiscovered
Back
Top