Ginger half Pakistani foid told me, fiancée and friend on the group chat the legit Chad she went on a date with was a virgin

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
She said she went on a date with him this morning and reported back that he too was a virgin like her.

This was the guy who was facially a low Chad, mind you. She said she was very surprised and she said he sounded a bit inexperienced and was “sweet”.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, Skywalker and Deleted member 30037

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037

• +1
@delonregen @bwrauycnee

• +1

Mirin' Chad Virgin.

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, IAMNOTANINCEL, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 3 others
Which one was a Chad from the last post?

Thought she didn't like any?

Is the guy lying do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Michael Myers, Mainstream and 4 others

I told her to go ahead with the dates because she never knows she’d connect with them. She reported back and said it went better than expected.

The best-looking guy interested in her was:
  • 5'11
  • med-passing pheno
  • Muslim
  • Classic maesthetic face
  • clean shaven
  • great eye area, full lips
  • good collagen
  • masculine bone structure but slightly longish midface
  • looks 10% body fat
  • 24, the foid's age
  • was facially a borderline chad
  • good hair quality, longish and thickness good but not a tiktok haircut
I asked the girl more info about him and she said he does not have a large social media following but they knew each other for a few months and he wants to LTR her but she thinks he's too manly looking and wants a prettyboy.

The other men that my friend showed me that were interested in the foid looked like:

• 6’0, robust prettyboy, shorter tousled classic cut, med-passing pheno (half brown), classic clothing style, mid 20s
  • Tall Maesthetic high HTN with great hair
  • Shorter but still above average height, white
  • border robust prettyboy and Maesthetic chadlite, classic haircut, 23, white

Since he’s Muslim he could be telling the truth but she said even Muslims fuck about these days

• +1
I told her to go ahead with the dates because she never knows she’d connect with them. She reported back and said it went better than expected.

• 5'11
  • med-passing pheno
  • Muslim
  • clean shaven
  • good collagen
  • looks 10% body fat
  • 24, the foid's age
I asked the girl more info about him and she said he does not have a large social media following but they knew each other for a few months and he wants to LTR her but she thinks he's too manly looking and wants a prettyboy.

The other men that my friend showed me that were interested in the foid looked like:

• 6’0, robust prettyboy, shorter tousled classic cut, med-passing pheno (half brown), classic clothing style, mid 20s

Since he’s Muslim he could be telling the truth but she said even Muslims fuck about these days

• +1

• 5'11
  • med-passing pheno
  • Muslim
  • clean shaven
  • good collagen
  • looks 10% body fat
  • 24, the foid's age

Post someone who looks similar to him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and Xangsane
Hmmm interesting. I think she's being a bit pedantic and should give it a go. From what you described if it's accurate then he's probably top 5% of men. Beggars can't be choosers as we say in England

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Skywalker
No pic no care

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and Mainstream
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Even now i believe you are larping

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Xangsane and Skywalker
  • JFL
Hmmm interesting. I think she's being a bit pedantic and should give it a go. From what you described if it's accurate then he's probably top 5% of men. Beggars can't be choosers as we say in England
Why top 5% and what is top 1%?
Like the chadlite/chad examples on this post but with slightly slightly longer hair, not TikTok

She said she went on a date with him this morning and reported back that he too was a virgin like her.

This was the guy who was facially a low Chad, mind you. She said she was very surprised and she said he sounded a bit inexperienced and was “sweet”.
Ask her for a pic of Chad

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Kaden hammond is really fucking sexy, he is not too masc, he’s perfect actually
Why?
Would you say she’s lucky
He did look like a mix of both the chadlite and the chad but leaning slightly more to the chad

Looked more refined

Longer hair

can u summarize the thread I aint reading all that

@Reformed @kebab @Average Aryan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47552 and kebab
@Wallenberg

@URL code

Why is she pedantic?

Foids dont like masculinity anymore
I look masculine asf basically ogre and get threated like total shit. Except for the occasional one that’s totally into me

• +1

why would a man lie about being virgin? that's not a postiive

I look masculine asf basically ogre and get threated like total shit. Except for the occasional one that’s totally into me
i think youre just ugly bro

• +1
Reactions: nofap
The guy was Maesthetic with some slightly pretty looks, iirc after being shown the pic

jova

• JFL
@Mainstream

Users who are viewing this thread

Back