Friend told me that ginger white/curry HTB foid we know wants to date prettyboy pheno boys, but only gets maesthetic pheno boys willing to LTR her

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Thoughts?

He told me she (white/curry ginger HTB) on our little group chat with my fiancee inside (he told me in a private DM) that she sounded ungrateful because the guys were good-looking (she showed him on their private DM and he told me) but he said she wanted those prettyboy types who didn't seem interested in her (obviously used different wording) instead of maesthetic/masc-leaning robust prettyboys.

We were doing that spouse prediction thing on the chat and she seemed happy with her prediction of getting a GL spouse, but she admitted that she gets LTR proposals from guys that are good-looking but are "too manly"-looking.

I asked her to clarify and she said they were too muscular and "sharp-faced" and wanted "softer faces, taller, skinnier with good hair". She was also eyepilled.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, bloomercel, aesthetic beauty and 6 others
@Corleone @Tai Lung @Ryldoo IS COPING

@gooner23 @Meraki

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
what do i do with this info

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, bloomercel, aspiringexcel and 8 others
Whats the difference between maesthetic and prettyboy pheno?

• +1
Reactions: wsada and Xangsane
Pretty boy tiktokers have too many options they ain’t ltring her

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Xangsane
Whats the difference between maesthetic and prettyboy pheno?
Friend said that she only got maesthetic and robust prettyboy (leaning masc) that wanted to LTR her

Maesthetic = think of those 1990s male model types, or classic handsome actor types
Prettyboy = think of TikTok influencers

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Pretty boy tiktokers have too many options they ain’t ltring her
See below
Friend said that she only got maesthetic and robust prettyboy (leaning masc) that wanted to LTR her

Maesthetic = think of those 1990s male model types, or classic handsome actor types
Friend told me that some of those men were really really attractive and looked like models but she seemed ungrateful
Not the first time I heard of such stories.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

Ah, so she likes the less masculine prettyboys, I get it.

Hard to say, what kind of girls are the prettyboys into? Maybe she doesn‘t look BPD-enough, maybe she‘s too curvy and thus attracts more masculine men

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@apemaxxed found out she's not actually full white, but half curry and white-passing with brown eyes despite being ginger.

i mean i guess she just has a really strict preference

• +1
See below

Friend told me that some of those men were really really attractive and looked like models but she seemed ungrateful
Buddy no one talks like that irl girls don’t talk about tiktok or 90s pheno … they don’t say oh tiktok pheno boys aren’t ltring me 🤣🤣🤣

Another larp by an ai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
No one told you that wake up

• +1
Reactions: Gus17 and Deleted member 7580
@apemaxxed found out she's not actually full white, but half curry and white-passing with brown eyes despite being ginger.
also how old is she, most pretty boys just age into masculine

Yes, it seems she wanted those really "cute" types. He said she would probably even find me too masc for her tastes even though I'm a robust prettyboy, she wanted lean tall and pretty.
Hard to say, what kind of girls are the prettyboys into? Maybe she doesn‘t look BPD-enough, maybe she‘s too curvy and thus attracts more masculine men
I've no idea, but friend told me that she's short

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Buddy no one talks like that irl girls don’t talk about tiktok or 90s pheno … they don’t say oh tiktok pheno boys aren’t ltring me 🤣🤣🤣

Another larp by an ai
I had to change the wording to make it easier for .orgers to understand

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

she is slightly alt too but is usually covered up

yea shes gonna have to pull someone younger than her for most pretty boys,
Yes, it seems she wanted those really "cute" types. He said she would probably even find me too masc for her tastes even though I'm a robust prettyboy, she wanted lean tall and pretty.

I've no idea, but friend told me that she's short

i mean she wants someone that is bordering cutecel at near 25, the odds of dude wanting to date someone older than them is kinda low and with those requirements tall and pretty its basically 0.0001%

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Xangsane
i mean she wants someone that is bordering cutecel at near 25, the odds of dude wanting to date someone older than them is kinda low and with those requirements tall and pretty its basically 0.0001%
yeah we're on the group chat together and she's posting guys she finds attractive. They honestly border cutecel indeed and have thinner bodies. All white too.

all have good hair, almond eyes with good lashes and brows, pink lips.

Friend said that the guys that want her all have the classically handsome look, and are around her age or slightly older. And frankly I bet they mog the guys she wants.

yeah we're on the group chat together and she's posting guys she finds attractive. They honestly border cutecel indeed and have thinner bodies. All white too.

Friend said that the guys that want her all have the classically handsome look, and are around her age or slightly older. And frankly I bet they mog the guys she wants.
can you send me examples

• +1

cause men just age into their 20s to be more masculine, the only cutecels are squishys at 25-30 with high cheek fat

• +1
cause men just age into their 20s to be more masculine, the only cutecels are squishys at 25-30 with high cheek fat
Asians?
Squishy only refers to asian women

your 26, why do you care so much about prettyboys/mae's. your life is already over nigga

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Xangsane
your 26, why do you care so much about prettyboys/mae's. your life is already over nigga
we're on a little group chat (me/fiancee/couple friends from both sides) but all of us aren't NT.

we're on a little group chat (me/fiancee/couple friends from both sides) but all of us aren't NT.
NONE of you guys are nt? what

• +1
WhT the fuck is a white/curry ginger

• +1
Thoughts?

He told me she (white/curry ginger HTB) on our little group chat with my fiancee inside (he told me in a private DM) that she sounded ungrateful because the guys were good-looking (she showed him on their private DM and he told me) but he said she wanted those prettyboy types who didn't seem interested in her (obviously used different wording) instead of maesthetic/masc-leaning robust prettyboys.

We were doing that spouse prediction thing on the chat and she seemed happy with her prediction of getting a GL spouse, but she admitted that she gets LTR proposals from guys that are good-looking but are "too manly"-looking.

I asked her to clarify and she said they were too muscular and "sharp-faced" and wanted "softer faces, taller, skinnier with good hair". She was also eyepilled.
@Meraki does she sound ungrateful?

• JFL
See below

@andy9432

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
thats because prettyboys have emasculate faggot personalities

they are little boys, children. Who don't know what they want and can't handle the sacrifices that a LTR requires. Little faggots, of course they aren't going to give her serious LTR interest.

Women older than 19, who still have a thing for prettyboys, are mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Xangsane
thats because prettyboys have emasculate faggot personalities

they are little boys, children. Who don't know what they want and can't handle the sacrifices that a LTR requires. Little faggots, of course they aren't going to give her serious LTR interest.

Women older than 19, who still have a thing for prettyboys, are mentally ill.
I caged at the photos my friend DMed me and the examples she gave

The guys that want her honestly mog TF out of the guys she wants.