Gio scotti Hingefish at the Olympic Village in Paris

@hypernormie I legit wonder if chads are really there just to get more followers or validation but go find someone IRL.
I assume they do both

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
Why so? Since it looks like they have stacies following them but they usually don’t follow them back

Weird
What do they need to follow them back for?

I’m just saying I wouldn’t restrict myself to one or the other. Tbh I would probably rely more on apps than irl because when you’re that GL you can order women to your house like pizza.

They probably meet women irl too just out and about.

When I got my dating profile dialed in I stopped going out and practicing game because it just seemed pointless for getting laid. Way easier to just swipe and send a few messages.

• +1
Imagine looking like that and thinking you have a chance with an Olympian

biggest blackpill of this whole thread

I would need to spend atleast $50,000 on surgeries or make $500,000/year more than I currently do before I would even feel comfortable approaching the kind of women that are equivalent to Olympian level SMV

Jfl at women screeching about ugly subhumans trying to match with them and harassing them on dating apps

That’s probably the exact same emotion these olympians feel when they see your boneless pink face above the corny Hinge message

These women have lost their fucking minds
It’s mostly average looking bitches
IMG 4082

If you look up Olympic village dating app TikTok it’s mostly average looking women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, zurzolo, watah and 8 others
What do they need to follow them back for?

I’m just saying I wouldn’t restrict myself to one or the other. Tbh I would probably rely more on apps than irl because when you’re that GL you can order women to your house like pizza.

They probably meet women irl too just out and about.

When I got my dating profile dialed in I stopped going out and practicing game because it just seemed pointless for getting laid. Way easier to just swipe and send a few messages.
The funniest thing is that they follow beckies :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, Ascеnd, Deleted member 65033 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
The funniest thing is that they follow beckies :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Maybe it’s just gotten that bad out there

Maybe this is another blackpill I’ve yet to swallow

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alriodai, nigtard, greywind and 3 others
I tried the same experiment in melbourne because everyone here says chadstralia
But all of the guys there were much worse looking but half of the guys were 6’4+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, greywind, Chadeep and 2 others
Creeped out as hell
The comments of each video would be paragraphs about mediocre male entitlement and the problem of the large male ego and a variety of insults of every man’s appearance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and Xangsane
Maybe it’s just gotten that bad out there

Maybe this is another blackpill I’ve yet to swallow
Or maybe many chads are just naive and believe in true love
But all of the guys there were much worse looking but half of the guys were 6’4+
JFLLLLLL what did they look like + did she get many matches

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Chadeep, Deleted member 44368 and 1 other person
I once worked in a bar owned by 2 australian brothers and their friend and they were all 6’4 +

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44368
The comments of each video would be paragraphs about mediocre male entitlement and the problem of the large male ego and a variety of insults of every man’s appearance
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Have you seen where it’s mostly women at speed dating events and not men
And below average, chubby women leaving saying “yuck no cute guys” on TikTok?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and hypernormie
Made a hinge account with gio pics and set the location to the olympic village
View attachment 3076829
And holy shit the amount of chads i saw although most werent tall (5’11)
Reminder that this is your competition

View attachment 3076834View attachment 3076836View attachment 3076837View attachment 3076840View attachment 3076841View attachment 3076842View attachment 3076843View attachment 3076844View attachment 3076845View attachment 3076846View attachment 3076847View attachment 3076848
Jfl at this zurzolo lookalike
View attachment 3076849
Amnesia tier bones mogs all the self proclaimed chad lites on .org

Also jfl at this curry jestermaxxing for gio
View attachment 3076853

Most are HTN with height halo.

It's a tie between Wilson and Brandon for Chad.

• +1
Or maybe many chads are just naive and believe in true love
I think this is true, chads are more likely to believe in the lie because for them it’s probably not a lie or atleast it doesn’t seem like one

I think we spoke about this

• +1
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Have you seen where it’s mostly women at speed dating events and not men
And below average, chubby women leaving saying “yuck no cute guys” on TikTok?
No I haven’t link that if you can

• +1
View attachment 3076829

View attachment 3076834View attachment 3076836View attachment 3076837View attachment 3076840View attachment 3076841View attachment 3076842View attachment 3076843View attachment 3076844View attachment 3076845View attachment 3076846View attachment 3076847View attachment 3076848
View attachment 3076849

View attachment 3076853

No aspie squinting and mogs the entire forum

4290322 IMG 0297

• +1
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 65033, greywind and 4 others
I think this is true, chads are more likely to believe in the lie because for them it’s probably not a lie or atleast it doesn’t seem like one

I think we spoke about this
I spoke to another user on here who knew Matthew nozka
He indeed said he only made friends with Chad and chadlite but chads tend to ironically have much lower body counts (and more quality women, not necessarily Stacy but Htb+ and good personality) than MYN-HTN slayers in feats
I do ironically think chads are on dating apps just for followers and to try out the app but not to meet anyone
I asked ChatGPT to predict what happens to a chad on a dating app and they did say that there would be bombarded by messages and likes to the point they would likely close the account very quickly
No I haven’t link that if you can
Darius m on youtube

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie and Darkeningstar
holy fuck the 7ft and 6'6 chad, has it even started for normies

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, Deleted member 65033, greywind and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, Deleted member 65033 and 0S4MA
But they are htn with height halo bro:soy::soy:
JFL they mog littarly every forum chad and are tall as fuck, I don't know how people are coping, these guys are chads :lul:

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, Deleted member 65033 and Deleted member 44368
Imagine looking like that and thinking you have a chance with an Olympian

biggest blackpill of this whole thread

I would need to spend atleast $50,000 on surgeries or make $500,000/year more than I currently do before I would even feel comfortable approaching the kind of women that are equivalent to Olympian level SMV

Jfl at women screeching about ugly subhumans trying to match with them and harassing them on dating apps

That’s probably the exact same emotion these olympians feel when they see your boneless pink face above the corny Hinge message

These women have lost their fucking minds
They do have a chance, most chads date beckies. A chad dating a stacy is like a man datign a woman who makes fsr more than him. Stacies still have more power and smv than chad so technically beckies specifically HTB are Chad equivalent. Have you even seen the girl friend of that half Asian half white model? I think he is Alex something his girl friend is ugly not even HTB like her eye spacing too is wild.

You underestimate the power of femaleness. Even mark zuck is eatifn a very ugly woman when usually people wouod think only Stacies can get a rich man

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, 0S4MA, greywind and 3 others
Also how did you run tinder/hinge experiments? Dont you need multiple phone numbers?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 44368

bro what.

oh yeah this guy lives like 4 mins away from me. That’s why get no fucking matches in dating apps even being 196cm

Fuck this shit ass rig country

Attachments

• 1722964000876.jpeg
    1722964000876.jpeg
    517.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, YungTrappa, Lookologist003 and 9 others
Also how did you run tinder/hinge experiments? Dont you need multiple phone numbers?
No this was the first time i made an account

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Jfl every guy in Australia was like 6’6
Have you ever been to uni of melb btw
yeah I’m 6’5 it means nothing at all here. every guy here is build like a kangaroo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Deleted member 44368
View attachment 3076829

View attachment 3076849

View attachment 3076853
Don’t see a single chad here btw.

• +1
View attachment 3076829

View attachment 3076849

View attachment 3076853
I genuinely mog every single one of these guys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44368
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Xangsane

looks like alain delon

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, got.daim, Ascеnd and 2 others
They do have a chance, most chads date beckies. A chad dating a stacy is like a man datign a woman who makes fsr more than him. Stacies still have more power and smv than chad so technically beckies specifically HTB are Chad equivalent. Have you even seen the girl friend of that half Asian half white model? I think he is Alex something his girl friend is ugly not even HTB like her eye spacing too is wild.

You underestimate the power of femaleness. Even mark zuck is eatifn a very ugly woman when usually people wouod think only Stacies can get a rich man
also 90% of stacies (legit PSL stacies) date statusmaxxed millionaires

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and Deleted member 44368
So you found 12 chads in the currently most competetive area for sexual market, out of probably thousands of people. Lifefuel

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Ascеnd, Deleted member 65033 and 1 other person
So you found 12 chads in the currently most competetive area for sexual market, out of probably thousands of people. Lifefuel
I only swiped for 5 minutes lol, this was the average lookslevel didnt see worse looking guys

• So Sad
Reactions: Bliss
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, Deleted member 65033 and Deleted member 44368
Rudy is not getting put in this time

Chad ? :lul:

Attachments

• 4290319_IMG_0301.jpeg.jpg
    4290319_IMG_0301.jpeg.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, zurzolo, BlackpillRemedy and 3 others
How the fuck that one faggot is 7feet tall
I just wanna chop off his legs:feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureChadronelite, YungTrappa, greywind and 3 others
When I compare myself to these guys I understand why I get no likes.These niggas mog me in every way possible

Genuine Chads. I wanna kill myself. It's over if you're competing with this. This is everywhere btw

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, YungTrappa, Deleted member 65033 and 8 others
their combined smv < ltb

Genuine Chads. I wanna kill myself. It's over if you're competing with this. This is everywhere btw
Meanwhile all the dalits in the replies trying to convince me they are htns with heighr halo

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, greywind, got.daim and 3 others
Realistically this isn’t really your competition.

The top .01% of men is less of an issue than the top 1%.

Top .01% men get so many likes that they can’t realistically match with all of them. They have the same issue as stacies where the app is basically unusable due to sheer volume.

Top 1% guy is more likely to be actually talking with the girl you’re talking to than .1% who has 10,000 likes

• +1
Reactions: greywind, got.daim, Chadeep and 1 other person