Gio scotti Hingefish at the Olympic Village in Paris

• +1
Reactions: greywind, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 44368 and 4 others
Not really any genuine chads there. At best some are chadlites most are HTN.
7' and 6'6 guys are defacto chads because having a good face at that height is rare.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
gay aah thread

Realistically this isn’t really your competition.

The top .01% of men is less of an issue than the top 1%.

Top .01% men get so many likes that they can’t realistically match with all of them. They have the same issue as stacies where the app is basically unusable due to sheer volume.

Top 1% guy is more likely to be actually talking with the girl you’re talking to than .1% who has 10,000 likes
true but it creates a top-down effect

true chads like most men often slay down the SMV scale, and as men they enjoy being promiscuous and polygamous. instead of hooking up with their looksmatch and leaving the dating market they keep slaymaxxing until they're oldcels and start descending. then they hookup and LTR some foid.

this pattern continues through the lower tiers as well.

lower tier foids realize if they wait enough they will be able to hookup with some guy up a point on the SMV scale and therefore prefer that to hooking up with their lower quality male looksmatch counterpart

they prefer to get HTN cock once a month than LTR their non NT MTN classmate that simps for them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44368
gio only wants me

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Make a video of you scrolling through the guys, i don't believe there's that many chads.

Genuine Chads. I wanna kill myself. It's over if you're competing with this. This is everywhere btw
this thread just re blackpilled a nigga again jfl
just brutal

• +1
Reactions: greywind, watah, Deleted member 44368 and 1 other person
Zero percent chance he's that height. Barely looks 5 10 by proportions.
not buying it too, he looks at most 6ft3 with theses proportions
7ft is insane

• +1
I don't even know what I'm seeing

every single one of them mogs me

Make a video of you scrolling through the guys, i don't believe there's that many chads.
Just try it yourself i deleted the app after getting traumatised

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Gio scotti looks tranny

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and aesthetic beauty
Made a hinge account with gio pics and set the location to the olympic village
View attachment 3076829
And holy shit the amount of chads i saw although most werent tall (5’11)
Reminder that this is your competition

View attachment 3076834View attachment 3076836View attachment 3076837View attachment 3076840View attachment 3076841View attachment 3076842View attachment 3076843View attachment 3076844View attachment 3076845View attachment 3076846View attachment 3076847View attachment 3076848
Jfl at this zurzolo lookalike
View attachment 3076849
Amnesia tier bones mogs all the self proclaimed chad lites on .org

Also jfl at this curry jestermaxxing for gio
View attachment 3076853
Good thread

• +1
Thought there would be a few athletes.

• +1
7‘0:lul::lul::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
IMG 0335

He/her:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive
Made a hinge account with gio pics and set the location to the olympic village
View attachment 3076829
And holy shit the amount of chads i saw although most werent tall (5’11)
Reminder that this is your competition

View attachment 3076834View attachment 3076836View attachment 3076837View attachment 3076840View attachment 3076841View attachment 3076842View attachment 3076843View attachment 3076844View attachment 3076845View attachment 3076846View attachment 3076847View attachment 3076848
Jfl at this zurzolo lookalike
View attachment 3076849
Amnesia tier bones mogs all the self proclaimed chad lites on .org

Also jfl at this curry jestermaxxing for gio
View attachment 3076853
Its not my competition and neither is yours. None of us date girls liek her. Stop the autistic delusional bulllshit chronic mental masturbator

They are all chads. They have ChaD SVM. Funky thinks he is in same levels as those guys.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, try2beme and Deleted member 44368
Its not my competition and neither is yours. None of us date girls liek her. Stop the autistic delusional bulllshit chronic mental masturbator
No shit buddy
I just wanted to see how many reacts i would get

How are there so many gl people

• +1
I spoke to another user on here who knew Matthew nozka
He indeed said he only made friends with Chad and chadlite but chads tend to ironically have much lower body counts (and more quality women, not necessarily Stacy but Htb+ and good personality) than MYN-HTN slayers in feats
I do ironically think chads are on dating apps just for followers and to try out the app but not to meet anyone
I asked ChatGPT to predict what happens to a chad on a dating app and they did say that there would be bombarded by messages and likes to the point they would likely close the account very quickly

Darius m on youtube
The thing about closing the accounts is not what I’ve noticed though, they usually just have them racking up likes in the background and use them when they want to get laid

The thing about chads having moderate body counts is a bit more sensible though I think something has to go wrong psychologically for a man to be super obsessive about sex, imo it’s natural but in modern society this male impulse tends to be frowned upon so most normal dudes repress it to a large extent. It’s either that or they are an athlete that gets so much easy pussy thrown at them that they just indulge whenever they want. I don’t think your run of the mill chad is ordering a new woman to his house multiple times a week even though he can if he wanted to

They do have a chance, most chads date beckies. A chad dating a stacy is like a man datign a woman who makes fsr more than him. Stacies still have more power and smv than chad so technically beckies specifically HTB are Chad equivalent. Have you even seen the girl friend of that half Asian half white model? I think he is Alex something his girl friend is ugly not even HTB like her eye spacing too is wild.

You underestimate the power of femaleness. Even mark zuck is eatifn a very ugly woman when usually people wouod think only Stacies can get a rich man
Yeah you’re right. It’s just so absurd it’s hard for me to accept

Writing this deep down I still understood that even this ugly malformed bitch has a chance with an Olympian, and in all likelihood if they were to meet up won’t even see him as someone far superior to her in every measurable way

I feel this way because it reflects to me how much little value my efforts are worth in modern society, that even if you become a literal Olympian you are still just another Chad in her phone

• +1
One of the pictures is Loli Bahia JFL

• +1
Based and Lolipilled

Attachments

• IMG_4992.jpeg
    IMG_4992.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
@AspiringMogger thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
@AspiringMogger thoughts?
Majority of them are good looking. They take good pics as well. Id give them a run for their money tbh. I remember I was talking to a couple of scandanavian athletes who missed out on qualifying last time I went clubbing. They were HTB’s and one of them gave me an IOI.

Then I told them I was 22 and they were 26 and they stopped showing interest.

• +1
Reactions: FutureChadronelite and Deleted member 44368
How are there so many gl people
Therent are many. If u start Tinder they will show u most popular account. When u dont match with them the algo will adjust people to mtb/ltns.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo

yeah look at this Tyrone bro it’s so fucking over for us holy shit

• +1
Suifuel thread. Besides their looks you can just tell these guys are NT af, have lots of friends and cool life filled with activities. Good looking org autists would get mogged to oblivion, for all the other normies like myself it never even began. Just STEMaxx and try to get a job in a sexbot AI company or start your own