Girl (22 F) I (23 M) have been dating for 2 months has been sleeping with someone else, she says she doesn’t like him and they will never be together

Copeful

Copeful

2.5->4 PSL 5'6 rizzminned stylish nt curry slayer
We met about 2 months ago and everything honestly has been going smoothly. She’s very beautiful and smart.

We are both recently graduated from the same college we both studied engineering and are now working so of course thoughts of a beautiful life with her and kids cross my mind at times. We saw each other once or twice a week and I would say she offers to pay but I’ve only let her pay twice. We have kissed and cuddled but we haven’t had sex one night we came close but she freaked out and said she wasn’t ready so we just stopped.

We just seemed very compatible, I finally asked her if she wanted to be official and if she was seeing anyone else. And then she said she wanted to be with me but that’s she’s been screwing her fwb the whole time. I was obviously taken by shock as I didn’t expect that, she then went on about how she would honestly never be with him because he is black (we are both white) due to the stigma down here. And how she loves me. I asked her how often she was seeing him and she pretty much started crying saying that she doesn’t love him and she loves me. But she admitted they see each other every other day.

She promised to block him and be with me but I just need time to process this. What do you all think I have been really down for 2 days. I really love her and feel a deep connection but something doesn’t sit right with me about her fucking some guy she’s known since high school all the time…

Idk yall

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: hypernormie, ascension, The Antichrist and 9 others
B L A C K E D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, Shade91 and aesthetic beauty
tales from the basement of a bbc cuckhold

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, LowTierVitoBss, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
We met about 2 months ago and everything honestly has been going smoothly. She’s very beautiful and smart.

We are both recently graduated from the same college we both studied engineering and are now working so of course thoughts of a beautiful life with her and kids cross my mind at times. We saw each other once or twice a week and I would say she offers to pay but I’ve only let her pay twice. We have kissed and cuddled but we haven’t had sex one night we came close but she freaked out and said she wasn’t ready so we just stopped.

We just seemed very compatible, I finally asked her if she wanted to be official and if she was seeing anyone else. And then she said she wanted to be with me but that’s she’s been screwing her fwb the whole time. I was obviously taken by shock as I didn’t expect that, she then went on about how she would honestly never be with him because he is black (we are both white) due to the stigma down here. And how she loves me. I asked her how often she was seeing him and she pretty much started crying saying that she doesn’t love him and she loves me. But she admitted they see each other every other day.

She promised to block him and be with me but I just need time to process this. What do you all think I have been really down for 2 days. I really love her and feel a deep connection but something doesn’t sit right with me about her fucking some guy she’s known since high school all the time…

Idk yall
your gonna be that someone else in like a year

BBC stay winning

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hypernormie, ascension, drimprovement and 3 others
Copefuek

• Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful
Reddit has no idea how much they contribute to keeping the blackpill alive

Dungeons And Dragons Love GIF by Hyper RPG

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, LowTierVitoBss, Niksy and 5 others
Whenever your black pill knowledge makes you stressed or depressed, remember what some normies go through and what kind of humiliating cucked situations they get themselves in cause they're too bluepilled to know better. By all means NTmaxx and try to be part of normie society, but always keep one foot outside of it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hypernormie, LowTierVitoBss, xtremfailer and 7 others
Whenever your black pill knowledge makes you stressed or depressed, remember what some normies go through and what kind of humiliating cucked situations they get themselves in cause they're too bluepilled to know better. By all means NTmaxx and try to be part of normie society, but always keep one foot outside of it.
would rather stay a incel for life than end up in some cucked situation like that
JFL at normies

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss, Sprinkles and kanderior

Idk yall
This has to be bait written by some rotter on here, I don’t want to believe someone wrote this unironically

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, LowTierVitoBss, Niksy and 3 others
xtrem facts

Bbcpill is UNDEFEATED