Girl asked me on a date but I am fat

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
How do I reject her so I can hit her up in 3-4 months when I won't be fat anymore?

We were at a concert and I stood between her and a couple of big drunk guys:soy: and after that, I thought I was imagining IOI's but she kept the snap conversation alive for weeks and invited me now.

Last time I was frauding with:
  • Hoodie
  • Jacket
  • 2g phenibut + alcohol
  • stubble
But it'll probably be too warm to do that again.

I haven't accepted or rejected her yet, what do I do? I've lost like ~3kg since then but I'm 93kg now and I need to be 80kg to be shaped like a human.

@FailedNormieManlet @chadison @tyronelite NT's help me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 20565 and 9 others
It's literally not that hard
Tell her you're focusing on yourself and dont really have time for dates, not only will this be a acceptable answer but she'll probably desire you even more cuz women cant accept rejection

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface, vaninskybird, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
It's literally not that hard
Tell her you're focusing on yourself and dont really have time for dates, not only will this be a acceptable answer but she'll probably desire you even more cuz women cant accept rejection
I should have started with that, but i already "accepted" and said that I might be busy that day with a family birthday.

I should have started with that, but i already "accepted" and said that I might be busy that day with a family birthday.
yea tell her something came up and then tell her what i said

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Just go, don’t be so high inhib

• +1
Reactions: chadison, n0rthface, vaninskybird and 8 others
so I can hit her up in 3-4 months
she will already have 5+ bodies by then

it’s too late, it’s now or never. unless you like extremely used pussy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, ascension, M.u.s.t.a.f.a and 6 others
Just go on a date with her now or its over

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 13787 and Danish_Retard
yea tell her something came up and then tell her what i said
Please explain it to me like I'm a complete sperg, how would you do this step by step?

Tell her I am busy that day with a family birthday? (I am but hours after we'd meet)
Then later tell her that I am focusing on myself?

It's in 12 days so It'd feel a bit awkward waiting that long to say something.

she will already have 5+ bodies by then

it’s too late, it’s now or never. unless you like extremely used pussy.
She told me she only really has the 2 friends in the group who I went to the concert with.

She also doesn't strike me as the primitive type.

why would you reject her if she doesn't reject you?
You can try your luck and then lose weight

"I will do X once I will be Y" is a loser mindset

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, tyronelite, Deleted member 20452 and 4 others
I am FAT bros

FAT

I'm 93kg at 183cm, I'd guarantee getting rejected if I went now.
You have already messed up you should have ignored her from beginning now you can't

• WTF
why would you reject her if she doesn't reject you?
You can try your luck and then lose weight

"I will do X once I will be Y" is a loser mindset
I am FAT bros

FAT

I lack an abundance mindset because I don't have any abundance. But other girls have been interested when I got to 80kg so I know it's not over at that weight.

You have already messed up you should have ignored her from beginning now you can't

How can you taunt a man losing the only opportunity he's had in the last 2 years?

But tbh I've waited a day to answer her most of the time, I didn't think a women would take the initiative :ogre::ogre::ogre:

Please explain it to me like I'm a complete sperg, how would you do this step by step?

Tell her I am busy that day with a family birthday? (I am but hours after we'd meet)
Then later tell her that I am focusing on myself?

It's in 12 days so It'd feel a bit awkward waiting that long to say something.

I mean you'll have to wait 12 days to say anything anyway

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Danish_Retard
By the time you’re naked she won’t have a Choice. Ghost her after the act.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, TheAbyssinian and Danish_Retard
Mogs me.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Growth Plate, Deleted member 16110 and 1 other person
I am FAT bros

FAT

Lol thats my goal wait for my bulk by next summer :feelskek:, and im 185cm (ofcourse not staying at 93kg, plan is to cut after to around 80)

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Danish_Retard
Mirin self cucking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, n0rthface, tyronelite and 1 other person
How do I reject her so I can hit her up in 3-4 months when I won't be fat anymore?

We were at a concert and I stood between her and a couple of big drunk guys:soy: and after that, I thought I was imagining IOI's but she kept the snap conversation alive for weeks and invited me now.

• Hoodie
  • Jacket
  • 2g phenibut + alcohol
  • stubble

I haven't accepted or rejected her yet, what do I do? I've lost like ~3kg since then but I'm 93kg now and I need to be 80kg to be shaped like a human.

Ahaha I have also done this. A big reason why I won’t speak to foids anymore is because I’m a fat fuck I’m scared she will not like me cos I’m fat. I’m also afraid of being naked with a foid due to this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Danish_Retard
Dont wait three months wait one month and get down to 89 kg

• Hoodie
  • Jacket
  • 2g phenibut + alcohol
  • stubble

tell her that ur grandmaa passed away so u have to go to ur home town and support ur granddad for 4 months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Growth Plate, Deleted member 16110 and 1 other person

• Hoodie
  • Jacket
  • 2g phenibut + alcohol
  • stubble

dont be a faggot. go on the date and fuck her.

just tell her that u want to go on a date but u fat. If she laughs just go. Not like u have micro cock. Please dont say u have.

Just take phenibut and go on the date

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452

I mean you'll have to wait 12 days to say anything anyway

I'm writing to her rn, so I'd have to tell her this now.

So should I write to her that I actually do have plans that day but it didn't actually matter because I have other priorities?

Or, I tell her I am busy that day, she responds, and then I tell her I have other priorities?
I've really put myself into a situation that's awkward af to get out of

Mirin self cucking
Explain

Ahaha I have also done this. A big reason why I won’t speak to foids anymore is because I’m a fat fuck I’m scared she will not like me cos I’m fat. I’m also afraid of being naked with a foid due to this.
This is exactly what I feel. I have lovehandles and man boobs ffs, I look like an overweight indian.
I can somewhat hide it with a bunch of clothing because my facial fat distribution is good, but as soon as I have to reveal even as much as just wearing a t-shirt much less getting naked it's over.

Just take phenibut and go on the date
dont be a faggot. go on the date and fuck her.
Read comment above ^

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I'm writing to her rn, so I'd have to tell her this now.

So should I write to her that I actually do have plans that day but it didn't actually matter because I have other priorities?

Or, I tell her I am busy that day, she responds, and then I tell her I have other priorities?
I've really put myself into a situation that's awkward af to get out of

Explain

This is exactly what I feel. I have lovehandles and man boobs ffs, I look like an overweight indian.
I can somewhat hide it with a bunch of clothing because my facial fat distribution is good, but as soon as I have to reveal even as much as just wearing a t-shirt much less getting naked it's over.

Read comment above ^
Just take phenibut brocel, it will make you giga low inhib

• +1
Lol @ you insecure fucks. The bitch knows you’re fat and she has interest. She knows what she’s getting. GO FUCK HER. Niggas talk all this shit about needing iOis and shit saying only chad gets asked out then get asked out and wanna decline the date JFL

• +1
Reactions: chadison and Danish_Retard
She also doesn't strike me as the primitive type.

when did this site get so bluepilled? the fact that she was at a concert and was willing to date/hook up with a random guy (you) is already a red flag.

look boyo, it’s either now or never. girls won’t wait for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: M.u.s.t.a.f.a, Growth Plate, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Do buccal fat removal by some basement doctor, face is only thing that matters.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Growth Plate, Gargantuan and 3 others
Just take phenibut brocel, it will make you giga low inhib
I was on 2g and ~2 shots that day and I still barely talked to her :ogre:

3 months is too long bruh. She’ll lose interest. Just fast for like 3 days.
I have love handles and moobs my man, I'm not bloated I'm fat :feelswah:

View attachment 1815029

when did this site get so bluepilled? the fact that she was at a concert and was willing to date/hook up with a random guy (you) is already a red flag.

look boyo, it’s either now or never. girls won’t wait for you
war platoon GIF

Brutal.

Lol @ you insecure fucks. The bitch knows you’re fat and she has interest. She knows what she’s getting. GO FUCK HER. Niggas talk all this shit about needing iOis and shit saying only chad gets asked out then get asked out and wanna decline the date JFL
You really think it's worth the rejection and humiliation? If she was fat or ugly I would definitely go, but she mogs me, the last time I got an IOI from a girl with her looks was when I was 15kg leaner.

I just can't see how this will end in anything but disappointment for the both of us.

• So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, gymmaxedhorse and TsarTsar444
Do buccal fat removal by some basement doctor, face is only thing that matters.
Legit, lots of narco balkan private doctors in Denmark that would do it for one kidney

war platoon GIF

Brutal.

You really think it's worth the rejection and humiliation? If she was fat or ugly I would definitely go, but she mogs me, the last time I got an IOI from a girl with her looks was when I was 15kg leaner.

I just can't see how this will end in anything but disappointment for the both of us.
Hmmm, perhaps you need som stimulant as well? Like amphetamine mixed with phenibut. Some people actually get more nt and low inhib with stims then with downers like phenibut so its a possibility

• +1

war platoon GIF

Brutal.

It probably won’t go bad. She asked you out and kept interest but it doesn’t last forever you gotta act on it. Maybe she liked your vibe or some shit

• +1
I am FAT bros.
She saw you IRL, she knows you‘re fat.
If you keep rescheduling for 3-4months she‘ll be gone by the time you lost the weight.

Just go for it

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, M.u.s.t.a.f.a, Growth Plate and 1 other person
@TsarTsar444 @looksmaxxer234 @DaRealSixpence @gymmaxedhorse @Corleone

I accepted, she gave me the final option to reject by inviting the other guys from the concert group but I said we'd be fine by ourselves, tried my hand at some light flirting...

I feel live I've just scheduled my own death, gonna take 3g phenibut and 500mg caffeine fuck man

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Growth Plate, Looks234 and 3 others
Agree to the date then dope on Ronnie Coleman levels of "performance enhancing drugs".

• So Sad
Why not try the date see how it goes and lose weight at the same time?

• +1
You're on this forum since 2020 and still fat? Time to put down the snickers bar and get on a treadmill fatty!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, M.u.s.t.a.f.a, Growth Plate and 2 others
You're on this forum since 2020 and still fat? Time to put down the snickers bar and get on a treadmill fatty!
I lost 30kg, then I got brutal mental illness and put ~20kg back on. Now I'm losing it again.

Such is life. :(

• So Sad
Reactions: Corleone and BoneDensity

I accepted, she gave me the final option to reject by inviting the other guys from the concert group but I said we'd be fine by ourselves, tried my hand at some light flirting...

I feel live I've just scheduled my own death, gonna take 3g phenibut and 500mg caffeine fuck man
Take amphetamine or coke, caffeine is useless for this

• So Sad

rooting for you, fatcel.

even if you slay her, promise yourself to keep focusing on losing weight(y)

• +1
Take amphetamine or coke, caffeine is useless for this
how the fuck am I supposed to get meth or coke? Much less do I want to kickstart a meth habit because I'm scared of going on a date?

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and TsarTsar444
You’re dealing with serious low self esteem brotha. Women care more about how you see yourself vs how they see you

The chick already likes you & probably doesn’t care you’re fat. Why do you hate yourself?

By the time 3 months pass by she’s gonna forget you like everyone else said..

Go on the date & have fun and enjoy yourself :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Hero of the Imperium, chadison and 3 others
how the fuck am I supposed to get meth or coke? Much less do I want to kickstart a meth habit because I'm scared of going on a date?
I said amphetamine, not methamphetamine jfl its way less euphoric. You can buy it from the dark web easily

• Woah
You’re dealing with serious low self esteem brotha. Women care more about how you see yourself vs how they see you

The chick already likes you & probably doesn’t care you’re fat. Why do you hate yourself?

By the time 3 months pass by she’s gonna forget you like everyone else said..

Go on the date & have fun and enjoy yourself :Comfy:
BTW bro, can you point me in the direction of any good redpill resources, I didn't think I'd need them before I am looksmaxxed so I have so little knowledge on the redpill, I've read rollo tommasi's book but pretty much nothing else.

Really anything that'd prepare me mentally for this, give me some kind of guideline.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and tyronelite
BTW bro, can you point me in the direction of any good redpill resources, I didn't think I'd need them before I am looksmaxxed so I have so little knowledge on the redpill, I've read rollo tommasi's book but pretty much nothing else.

Really anything that'd prepare me mentally for this, give me some kind of guideline.
Not red pill but here’s a couple good channels with self development & understanding game

I understand there’s alot of animosity with dating coaches but these guys are legit

• Love it
she already saw your swollen lard covered moonface at the concert. she already knows you look like a saggy ballsack but she clearly has low standards
lifefuel

go on the date and don’t be so hard on yourself + stop eating fat cunt
I've lost ~8kg, do you have any opinion on diet or is it just CICO to you?

I'm trying to eat a low glycemic index diet with lots of protein.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

• Hoodie
  • Jacket
  • 2g phenibut + alcohol
  • stubble

Best way to lose bloat is to fast for a few days

You’ll lose a few kgs in water weight just in a few days

Held og lykke bror

• +1