Blackpill Girl at work today did everything in her power to avoid me

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I cried unto the lord with my voice
There's a new foid coworker and she wa supposed to be near me but she kept leaving and talking to an old man who is married. She literally stayed by him and talked to him the whole day. He is an older fattish 60 something year old guy. He is shorter than me and I'm already a manlet. Yet somehow she still seemed uncomfortable around me. She avoided being near me.

When I tried to make small talk with her she would answer with one word and hurry to get away from me.

Then at the end of the day I saw her and the old guy eating a pretzel together.

I'm so ugly that a girl would rather be with an fat old man than me.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

She was intimidated by how much you mogged her so she needed validation from oldcel
I wish....I was very serious and the old faggot was very goofy. I wanted to show her that I was high T and alpha as fuck and could tear the flesh off a human being with my bare teeth.

Deleted member 5204

Deleted member 5204

It's not over, it never even started... THE SQUARE
it's o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-over

Tiddlywink

Tiddlywink

-̴-̸-̷-̴-̸-̷-̵-̶-̸-̷-̵-̶-̴-̴-̵
I was very serious
This is the wrong attitude my man. Lighthearted and fun, jokey, etc. is the attitude to have if you want anyone to like you including women. No one likes being around someone who's serious and brooding all the time. There are times to get serious but it should not be your default.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

This is the wrong attitude my man. Lighthearted and fun, jokey, etc. is the attitude to have if you want anyone to like you including women. No one likes being around someone who's serious and brooding all the time. There are times to get serious but it should not be your default.
I also smiled sometimes and joked she still didn't want anything to do with me. I'm ugly and she knows it

Tiddlywink

Tiddlywink

-̴-̸-̷-̴-̸-̷-̵-̶-̸-̷-̵-̶-̴-̴-̵
I also smiled sometimes and joked she still didn't want anything to do with me. I'm ugly and she knows it
Eh, that sucks. Was she attractive or nah?

D

Deleted member 4310

Banned
She sensed your personality you silly inkwell

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
Can you pm your pics?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

Eh, that sucks. Was she attractive or nah?
Yes she was attractive and taller than me. Even the other foids ignored me too. The only one who talked to me was some ugly ass 70 year old lady

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Zephir
I can’t even leave the house cause I’m so ugly. How do you even go to work?

Papal_Guard

Papal_Guard

Zephir
GO rope faggot ngl

D

Deleted member 5061

Zephir
Yes she was attractive and taller than me. Even the other foids ignored me too. The only one who talked to me was some ugly ass 70 year old lady

Thats prolly the real reason why. She doesnt hate you for being ugly, but rather for being manlet. Foids hate small dudes instinctively. Only if the face is chad tier, they ignore the height.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

Users who are viewing this thread