Girl at work today did everything in her power to avoid me

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

“what do you want from me?” “Your love.”
There's a new foid coworker and she wa supposed to be near me but she kept leaving and talking to an old man who is married. She literally stayed by him and talked to him the whole day. He is an older fattish 60 something year old guy. He is shorter than me and I'm already a manlet. Yet somehow she still seemed uncomfortable around me. She avoided being near me.

When I tried to make small talk with her she would answer with one word and hurry to get away from me.

Then at the end of the day I saw her and the old guy eating a pretzel together.

I'm so ugly that a girl would rather be with an fat old man than me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Manletmachine, nulll and 12 others
its over...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, 54UD4D3 and Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: nulll, Deleted member 1464 and Vidyacoper
She was intimidated by how much you mogged her so she needed validation from oldcel

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1464
She was intimidated by how much you mogged her so she needed validation from oldcel
I wish....I was very serious and the old faggot was very goofy. I wanted to show her that I was high T and alpha as fuck and could tear the flesh off a human being with my bare teeth.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: nulll and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
it's o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-over

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore
i thought you were a neet ngl

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • Woah
Reactions: 54UD4D3
I was very serious
This is the wrong attitude my man. Lighthearted and fun, jokey, etc. is the attitude to have if you want anyone to like you including women. No one likes being around someone who's serious and brooding all the time. There are times to get serious but it should not be your default.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, baldgeeza and chadpreetcel123
This is the wrong attitude my man. Lighthearted and fun, jokey, etc. is the attitude to have if you want anyone to like you including women. No one likes being around someone who's serious and brooding all the time. There are times to get serious but it should not be your default.
I also smiled sometimes and joked she still didn't want anything to do with me. I'm ugly and she knows it

• So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Bro show your pics to someone and get surgery advice. And then save money for it if it’s really this bad

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 245
I also smiled sometimes and joked she still didn't want anything to do with me. I'm ugly and she knows it
Eh, that sucks. Was she attractive or nah?

She sensed your personality you silly inkwell

Can you pm your pics?

Eh, that sucks. Was she attractive or nah?
Yes she was attractive and taller than me. Even the other foids ignored me too. The only one who talked to me was some ugly ass 70 year old lady

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
I can’t even leave the house cause I’m so ugly. How do you even go to work?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada and Toth's thot
GO rope faggot ngl

Yes she was attractive and taller than me. Even the other foids ignored me too. The only one who talked to me was some ugly ass 70 year old lady

Thats prolly the real reason why. She doesnt hate you for being ugly, but rather for being manlet. Foids hate small dudes instinctively. Only if the face is chad tier, they ignore the height.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Hades
Just lol
Then at the end of the day I saw her and the old guy eating a pretzel together.

I'm so ugly that a girl would rather be with a fat old man than me.
imagine a bitch rather share a pretzel with a short fat ugly old fart than to talk to me lol

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada, cancercell and ascension
Zere are vomen vho hafe zee holy shpirit (so kallet lov estrogen) ant zey afoit efil lookink beasts

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
S
Zere are vomen vho hafe zee holy shpirit (so kallet lov estrogen) ant zey afoit efil lookink beasts
Shut your Dracula ass up n go drink some blood faggot ah mofo

this. being ugly, you basically have to jestermaxx to not seem like a shooter/serial killer/rapist, etc. being NT is paramount, if not for sex, for an easier life at work and elsewhere.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
Women can tell when you have 40k posts on incel forums

@JudgeandJury The type of knucklebuck to bring a radio with him at the beach and put on some imagine dragons while applying sun cream on his feet...💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, FacialStructure404 and Hardrada